Status: Done! Look in the story list for part two! its being worked on :) © 2010AshTheBash et MONKEIII-FAYISH

It All Started With a Deal

The Greatest

Adrian's POV
     Tom spent most of the morning glowering at me. Glowering over his cereal, glowering over the computer screen, glaring while reading a trashy magazine. You name it, he glowered at me over it. While I sat doing nothing,  he was on the phone, I caught a glimpse of someone emerging from the bathroom. It looked like...Alora! 

I hopped up from the couch, the miniskirt Tom forced me into whipping around me. Tom followed.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?" he asked clipping his phone shut.

"Alora?" I hollered, my bare feet slapping the marble floor as I ran. I hit a dead end. HOW DO YOU HIT A DEAD END IN A HOUSE?! I wondered stopping and putting my hand on the wall. 

"You're not going to find her." he said behind me. I heard a gun cock. 

"You're going to shoot me." I said smoothly not turning around. He didn't answer. "Go ahead. Just make sure I die with my drugs where they belong." 

The gun fired and shattered a block on the wall just inches away from my right ear. I wanted to scream but held it in yet again. I wouldnt let him see me weak for a second time.

"That was a warning." he said dropping the gun to the floor. It clattered as he walked away. I rested my forehead against the broken stone. The old Adrian would have roundhouse kicked that motherfucker, but I just couldn't. Maybe I lost my touch. Maybe I was a pussy after all. 

"Hey!" someone hissed on my left. I looked over widening my eyes. Alora stood wearing a button up and mens slacks. She looked...great actually. I was sort of jealous. Why did I get beaten and mistreated while she looked like a captive missus?? I looked behind me to make sure Tom was gone. The gun laid on the ground pointed toward us.
 
"Where have they been keeping you?" I asked quietly. Alora smiled secretly. 

"Gustav has a thing for me." she smiled looking at the open door behind her. "He gives me weed, food, and spectacular sex." I rolled my eyes, embarrassed. Speaking of weed, she pulled a blunt from her shirt pocket and lit the end holding it close to her mouth and sucking in. She handed it to me.

"Lor?" we heard from the room. She winked lazily loping back.

"See you around." she said slamming the door. I shook my head  smoking the blunt with enthusiasm, I hadn't had one of these in...well, a week. 

Going back to the family room, I picked up the gun and hid it in my waistband. Tom was watching MTV when I walked in. He saw my blunt.

"Where did you get that?" he asked. I shrugged standing boredly and letting the ash fall to the ground.

"I'm hungry." I stated standing in front of the TV.

"Good." Tom grumbled trying to see around me. I crossed my arms.

"Get me food." I demanded. Tom glowered again.

"You're fucking annoying." he said getting up and grabbing keys from the coffee table. "let's go." 

We went to a row of cars outside and slid into an escalade. Peeling out of the property, I fiddled with the radio stations trying to find the most annoying channel. Finally it landed on KISS FM, the well known mainstream and pop channel. "Pretty Girl Rock" by Keri Hilson was on. I smiled secretly hoping he'd get pissed off. But he looked at me grinning.

"How did you know?" he asked cranking the volume up. I stared at him aghast and horrified.

"I love this song." he winked. And then he...sang along?! "Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful!" he chanted along. I plastered myself against the window. Was this some sick joke? He seemed to genuinely like it since he was rocking to the beat. I felt tears burning behind my eyes. This was too much to watch.

The song ended as we pulled into the lot of Red Robin. Still in shock, I could barely get my seatbelt off. It was then that i noticed a bag in the backseat. It was cracked open and drugs visable. Could they be...mine? He was still humming it as we walked into the resturant and were seated. The waitress looked at him strangely. 

He ordered for me, which pissed me off. And the waitress walked away. Tom watched her ass as she disappeared into the kitchen. I kicked his shin.

"Shit! What the hell?" he yelped. 

"Oops! Sorry." I said innocently. 

"what's your deal??" he asked holding his leg. I leaned foreword splaying my fingers on the table.

"My deal was on paper. My deal was kept from me. Our deals should have been the same. What's YOUR deal TOM-I?" I spat sitting back and crossing my arms. Tom stared hard at me.

"You started this kidnapping game. And we'll finish it. Tomorrow." he said through gritted teeth. I swiftly pulled the gun from my waistband and pressed the mouth to his kneecap under the table. I raised an eyebrow as the waitress came over and set two cokes before us. He opened his mouth to say something but I wagged a finger.

"Ah ah aaah, you don't want to say the wrong thing." I said thanking the waitress as she walked away. "Now I'm going to walk out of here. And you're not going to do anything." I said slowly. Tom did a half grin.

"Just when I thought you were getting comfortable with me." he said. I twisted my mouth.

"I don't play with dogs." I said sliding away from the table.

"Oh yeah. You stick to ducks right?" he smirked. Now standing up with the gun pressed to his side so no one would see, I held out a hand.

"Give me your keys." I said. He held my eyes pulling his keys from his pocket and dropping them in my upturned palm. Before leaving I leaned down, biting his lip and kissing him.

"We'll meet tomorrow for the rest of my shit." I said walking out.

Skye's POV
     I was panting by the end of our sex-episode. DANG this trick was GOOD! His pickle tickled all the right spots! And damn…did I say he was GOOD? He was real good, like… nutella on bread good. Ooh what a blessing. No wonder Lulu was such a whore, if all her men did her like this I understand why she liked getting hammered. Ooooh sweet lord. Bill was laying next to me panting too. 

“That.” He said sitting up on one elbow. “Was SO good. Best sex I’ve had in YEARS!” he exclaimed then crashed back down to the hard floor. I just grinned. Honestly it was all I could do. If you haven’t had sex please go try it with someone who has as big as an anaconda as Bill… it will set your life straight. Honestly, I feel complete, like I saw Jesus or something. I'm the fucking Apostle Skye!!!

“What now?” I turned my face to look at him. My stomach growled, shit… that’s attractive, I thought as I tried tensing my stomach begging it to shut up.

“I guess we should get some food huh?” Bill replied kissing my lips. It left a little tingle. Sweet lords even his kisses were like shots of alcohol... We both put on our clothes and walked outside. 

Ah fuck… I have to return this man AND his penis back tomorrow… no more happy sex days for me. BOO. It was pouring rain outside so we both sprinted to the car. On the way there Bill pushed me and I slipped, so I pulled him down with me. We started wrestling on the wet ground. 

“OMG, we are soaking!” I pointed out. 

“Wow nothing gets by you.” He replied splashing water on my face. I splashed some back. 

“Shut up, we have to go! I'm hungry!” my stomach, for evidence, growled even louder. 

“Oh I can tell.” Bill said tapping my stomach. Then he grabbed my arm and yanked me off the floor. Jesus it was like he was on steroids. How could such a slim man have such force? We finally got into the car and I started the engine.

“Where do you wanna eat?” I asked as I got us out of the parking lot. 

“DENNYS!” Bill suggested overexcitedly. Did they even have that in Germany? Thank god I knew where it was. The drive was nice with Bill singing along to I’m not Afraid by Eminem. It was actually funny hearing him rap with his German accent and pretty voice. 

We finally arrived at Denny’s. I parked and we both climbed out of the car still soaking wet. Everyone’s eyes were scanning us top to bottom because of our clingy clothes. Shit we must look like KOOKS! Out of a mental hospital. 

The waitress gave a booth near the window and as we walked over to it Bill was grinning at random people and waving. What a freak. I sat down and Bill crawled into the seat in front of me. 

“Now I can watch you eat.” he mused while wriggling his eyebrows… wtf…what a sexy creep. 

“Yeah same here.” I tried doing the same with my eyebrows but ended up failing. Shoot… I’ll get him next time. 

The waitress came and took our orders and handed us our drinks. I got a sprite while Bill got coke. Hmm, I wonder what would happen if we mixed them together. Would it taste like coke? Or sprite? The world may never know. My thoughts drifted off and snapped back when the lady placed our orders in front of us. Bill had his cheeseburger and I got my chili dog. 

“Guess mine wasn’t enough huh?” Bill creeped at me again this time winking. Is he trying out new facial expressions for interviews or something?

“Sure.” I said back while chewing my food. We eventually finished and headed back to the car. 

“We should head home, shower and change right?” I said officially. Bill grinned at me. 

“HELL YEAH!” why was he so excited? Then I understood when we got back to the crib. Bill picked me up princess style and carried me to the bathroom and threw me into the tub. 

“Let’s shower!” I wanted to point out that this would be taking a bath but I didn’t care, I wanted to see him naked again. Holy cow, he turned me into a slut!

“Let’s get it on!” he screamed as he took his shirt off and bounced next to me. He turned on the water and made it warm. Mmm it felt good. 

“Want me to help you out of those clothes?” Bill asked in a low soothing voice. I started blushing but ended up nodding. I wanted those hands. I started kissing his soft, lips as he slid his hand under my shirt and unhooked my bra…

Adrian's POV
     Okay gottathink...gottadrive... I was speeding down the interstate figuring out a plan of action. I almost ran into a deer sprinting across the road. ACK! gotta not hit that bitch. 

I turned on the windshield wipers since it had started to rain heavily. 

"FAAAAKKK!" I said trying to remember where Tom's property was. I had to go back and get Alora before Tom figured out my plan and came home. Turning off a random sideroad, I found out quickly that it was the RIGHT road. 

"Yesss." I hissed cruising through the open gate. Parking behind a tree and turning off the car, I pulled my hair up into a bun on my head. Then I got out of the car jogging to the house.

I thought quickly remembering the dead end I hit earlier, envisioning the whole layout of the house.

"If the living room is here." I thought aloud. "then it must be...there!" I exclaimed skulking along the building and going left. In a window, I saw Alora looking out, her blue eyes scanning the horizon. I picked up a stone off the ground and flung it at the glass window. It tapped and Alora jumped examining the crack in the glass.

"No you Pot Baby! DOWN HERE!" I hissed waving madly. The rain was really coming down now and I wanted to be in MY bed, counting MY cash and watching old 'I Love Lucy' reruns.

She looked down widening her eyes, and raising her fists to the window. She wanted me to see her bound wrists. 

"Shit." I said, and then I had a good idea. "Tom is going to MURDER me." I laughed happily picking up the biggest rock I could find. Alora giggled and moved aside. I hefted the rock up and swung with all my might. It crashed through the window.  I doubted anyone heard it over the booming thunder though.

Alora looked behind her and hopped out, landing on the muddy ground. Her feet sank as she ran towards me. I bent over.

"Get on my back." I said urgently. She hopped up and wrapped her tied wrists around my neck and I carried her to the car. We slid in and I started that mofo, speeding out of the shrubbery. I was at the gate when I slammed on the brakes. 

Tom stood in front. Dripping wet and pissed off. I honked hoping to intimidate him, but he didn't move. He merely shook his head and threw a Duffel bag on the concrete.

"THERE! YOU WIN! GAME OVER!" he yelled over the howling wind. I narrowed my eyes, not trusting his motives. I put the car in park and opened the car door. Alora's jaw dropped.

"What THE FUCK Adrian?! It's probably a trap!" she yelped trying to grab at me. But I got out, remembering how kind Tom really was, he wanted to act hard. But I could tell he was really a nice guy. I ran to him and jumped on him kissing his face. He kissed me back and set me down.

"I hope you like leather." he said putting his forehead against mine. I wrinkled my nose. What? "Cause your Jimmy Choo's are on the menu tonight." I blushed leaning down to pick up the bag.

"Thanks Tom. I think..." I said turning to go back to the car. Alora honked the horn repeatedly. 

"Just, bring my brother back." was all he said as he started to his house. Halfway into the car, I heard Tom's holler, it was almost louder than the storm itself.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THE GLASS ON THIS WALL?! did someone throw a fucking ROCK?!" he yelled running back to the car. I slammed and locked the doors hitting the gas.

Uh...time to go...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry we took so long haha but Its finally here! Lol woo hoo??
Love, us