Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Preface

"Stephanie please look at me." Jason begged as he struggled to stop the bleeding. Stephanie's eyes fluttered, threatening to close. Jason pressed harder against the cut on her throat. High school CPR traing coming back to him.

Even those thoughts made it worse. How could someone so small lose so much blood? It coated her throat and her curls. He didn't want to leave her. It wasn't because of basic CPR rules either.

Jason knew she was going to die. He didn't really want to admit it but it was there, right at the back of his mind. This little dolls strings had been cut and she was finally going to be free. But he was selfish and wanted her to stay with him. He couldn't bare to lose anyone else. Especialy her.

Her eyes fluttered again then stayed shut. She went still in his arms. Jason gripped her shoulders and shook her harshly.

"Stephanie please don't leave me!" There was no response to his sobs.

"Please! Please!" He cried his tears racing down his face. Jason let go of her shoulders to cup her face.

Stephanie's blood stained her own cheeks as he rubbed slow circles with his thumbs. Jason couldn't breath. His own words where choking him as he struggled to speak.

"Please?" Her eyes opened just enough to show a sliver of curelen.

" I love you Goldilocks. Please don't leave like my mum and dad." He whispered. Her stare was blank. Jason's whole body shook with sobs as he cradled the still body in his arms. The sound of sirens a haunting melody in the background.