Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 19

After the photo shoot which lead to Miss Owens changing Jason’s costume for being to revealing I went home and flopped down on the bed. It was five o-clock and I enjoyed the
Silence of being the only one home. I jumped and went over to the tub. I turned the water on and as the water rose I poured in cheery scented bubble bath. What better time to unwind then when I was alone? I skipped into my bedroom and grabbed some candles, a fuzzy black towel, some boy shorts and a bra and my lotion and perfume. I placed everything on the table by the couches then turned turned on the stereo system Matt had and slipped my ipod into the duct. I turned to my play list then hurried to turn off the water, stripped down and got in. I moaned as I submerged myself in the warm bubble bath and ducked under the water to wet my hair. When I cam up I wiped bubbled from my face so my eyes didn’t sting. I leaned against the wall of the tub and closed my eyes again. I sang along to Love the way lie as I bathed myself. I stood up from the cooling water and facing the wall rung out my hair. I swayed my hips as I kept my eyes closed as I kept singing. Someone cleared their throat and
I turned around quickly. Matt stood there staring at me his duffel bag over his shoulder and he was dressed in his work out uniform. I stepped hastily out of the tub and covered myself with my black towel.
“M-matt I didn’t think you’d be home right now.” I said blushing like I always did. Matt didn’t say a word as he dropped his bag to the floor. I wrapped the towel firmly around me before speaking.
“I’m going to put some clothes then we can . . .”
“Carlos Valentino asked us to dinner at seven.” Matt interrupted and I nodded.
“Sounds good.” I said nervously as I walked past Matt. He grabbed my warm gently and pulled me closer. He lifted up my chin then leaned down and kissed me lightly before letting me go. I put my fingers to my lips and stared questioningly up at him but he was waking toward the tub.
“I’m going to take a bath then we an leave after we’re dressed. “ He said pulling out the stopper allowing the tub to drain.
“Okay.” I say quietly before hurrying to get dressed.
*******
6:56 found us outside an Italian restaurant. Matt cut the engine in the parking lot and ran a hand through his blonde locks as he chewed on his bottom lip.
“Matt he’ll invest just relax.” I said squeezing Matt’s hand. Matt exhaled then squeezed m hand back.
“Your right.” He said and I gave him a kiss on his cheek.
“I know now let’s go I’m starving.” I say laughing as we get out. Matt takes my hand and intertwines my fingers as we walk inside. The night air nipped gently at my skin but considering today was in the top nineties it felt good. Once we passed through the glass doors we stood in front of a small podium and a short man stood behind it. His hair was thinning and he was wearing a crisp gray suit with crease so sharp they looked as if they could cut my finger.
“How may I help you?” He asked a bored look in his muddy brown eyes.
“I’m here with Valentino party.” Matt said and the man immediately scrutinized us. It made me self conscious. I was wearing a strapless black dress with a ivory bow under my breast and then it ruffled out in layer. I’d paired it with black high heels and accessorized with pearl earrings and a pear bracelet. I hoped I looked all right I didn’t want them to refuse us access because of me. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t noticed we were moving until Matt started to pull on my hand. I jerked myself out of my thoughts and followed the Maître d. He led us through the restaurant until we reached a red velvet curtain. He pushed it aside and Matt held it open for me as we entered a small hallway he led us to a door on the left and opened it. My breath caught. It was every girly romantic movie buffs dream. A small round table covered in a red wine colored cloth was set up in the middle of the small room. Candles which where serving as the only lighting in the room where scattered along with red rose petals. Leona Lewis’s bleeding love was playing at a low volume.
“Matt . . .” I started tears in my eyes. Matt let go of my hand to gently grip my face and kiss away my tears.
“I hope those are tears of happiness.” He said grinning like the cheshire cat. I nodded then pressed my lips feverishly against his. He pulled away once the maître d cleared his throat and for once I didn’t blush as we entered the room. Matt pulled out my chair for me then sat down. A white rose sat in front of me and picked it up and smelled it.
“A white rose for my angel.” Matt said and another tear slid down my face.
“Aww Baby Doll stop crying.”
“Then stop being so perfect.” I say wiping away my tears. Matt turns to the maître d.
“A bottle of white wine and can we start with a bread basket then we’ll move on to the main dishes please Brian.” Matt said and the man nodded slowly then left. We sat silently for a little while I cried until Matt stood up and walked to my said of the table.
“May I have this dance Miss Summers?” He asked holding out his hand and I nod then place my rose on the table and allow Matt to pull me to my feet. The song had switched to Selena’s Dreaming of You. I laughed as he pulled me away from the table and closer to him.
“How do you even know this song?” I ask and he smiles.
“Well first off you love this movie and I typed in really romantic music into bing and came up with a playlist.” He admitted as we started to slow dance. It felt perfect and I froze the moment in my head as I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. We continued dancing until our bread and wine came. We sat down and talked about a lot of things but avoided the mention of when he used to hurt me. After we finished our main course. We went home and I was humming as I switched into my Pj’s. Matt was already in bed when I slipped in and cuddled as close as I could to warm chest. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled even closer so that I was lying on top of him. I put my hands on the sides of his cheeks then kissed him putting all my feelings into it.
“I love you Matthew Sykes.” I said and he put his hands on my lower back.
“I love you Stephanie Desiree Summers.” He said then rolled over so I was under him. I smiled as I kissed him again molding myself to his broad chest. Matt slid his hands under my tank top and pushed it over my head. I shivered as the cold hit my body. Matt kissed my neck and whispered how perfect I was in my ear. This was too perfect. Way to be perfect. *You know what they say if something seems too perfect shoot it in the head just to be sure* A voice said sarcastically in my head. I ignored it and tried to focus on Matt’s lips leaving a trail as hot as the sun as he kissed his way down my body. When he reached my hips he dug his thumb into the part of my right hip where my hip bones connected to my legs. I gasped. Some people have a special spot on their neck I have one on my hips and he knew it. He pulled my underwear down a little to nip at the spot. I started moaning when he slid my underwear down more.
*You seem to be forgetting this is the guy who put you in a fucking hospital countless times* the voice in my head said again and I shook my head trying to get rid of it.
*If you fuck him you’re a slut. A S-L-U-T.* the voice taunted and I whimpered in fear. What the hell was this voice and why would it say things like that? *He did all this just to get you in bed. He doesn’t love you think of all the times he made blood flow don your legs from his ‘love’.*
“No it’s not true he could have just raped me if that was the case!” I accidentally yelled out loud and Matt looked up at me.
“What?” He asked borderline hurt filling his voice.
“I – I’m not ready.” I stuttered out. I couldn’t do this not if my inner voice was telling me to stop. Matt looked disappointed as he slid my underwear back up my legs. He kissed my inner thighs then lay down beside m and pulled me to his chest.
“It’s okay Baby Doll.” He whispered stroking my hips.
“I’m so sorry Mattie.” I said and Matt sang me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise Jason will meet Desiree in the next chapter. Please check out my new co-write with Angelina Saunders. It's called Against the Dark.
*You know what they say if something seems too perfect shoot it in the head just to be sure*<-my friend said this. And sorry it's all lovely dovey. I was in a romantic mood.