Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 21

Stephanie
“I’m a tease.” I said around a bite of chocolate chip cookie dough. I swallow and reach for another piece but Anna smacks my hand with the wooden spoon she’d been using to re stir the cookie dough. .
“No more! And Stephanie you’re not a tease your just not ready.” She said opening the oven and putting the cookies in the oven. I sighed and pick up a done cookie from the plate on the counter. I was at Anna’s house and she was preparing for this youth thing where they brought cookies to kids living on the streets. Anna had asked Jason to make some cookie dough and he’d whipped up four batches. Two bowls of chocolate chip, one of sugar and another lemon cookie mix. I’d eaten as much dough and cookies as I could to try and eat my feelings. I would feel bad about eating these kids cookies but Jason had made an extra bowl of chocolate chip since he knew I’d be there.
“I am a tease. Matt and I have kept coming this close and then I pull away. It’s upsetting me too.” I say as I hold my fingers a millimeter apart to show how close the incidents had been to some type of sex. Anna leans against her stove and tapped her chin with the wooden spoon.
“Have you thought of taking a break?” She asked and I almost choked. Anna came over and was about to give me the Heimlich maneuver but I waved her away as I swallowed the cookie then pushed the plate away.
“That’s out of the question.” I said and Anna grabbed a cookie and ate it.
“Scared he’ll hurt you?”
“I’m scared to be alone.” I half lied and Ana just shook her head.
“What ever.” She muttered. I looked down at my nails and Anna smacked me behind my head. I yelped and grabbed the back of my skull.
“What!” She yelled her brown eyes widening. I bit my lip.
“I woke up today and my head was throbbing like I got hit by a baseball bat and no Matt didn’t hit me.” I said. Anna smacked my arm.
“How about this you stop lying about him not hitting you and I’ll stop asking about it.”
“No deal.” I said. Agreeing the deal meant I was telling her about Matt’s abuse. Anna twirled the spoon between her fingers.
“Oh well I guess I’ll just have to shove this up Matt’s a-”
“Okay okay . . . deal.” I said and Anna looked steadily at me before tossing the spoon into the soapy water that filled half the sink.
“I have an idea.” She said completely switching subject which made me happy.
“How about we go out tonight? Just you me and Jason?” she said and I hesitated
“I don’t know . . . ”
“Say no and I’ll call Matt and tell him you and Jason are doing it in my room.” She said teasingly.
“Okay I’ll go!” I said and Anna clapped her hands together and jumped in small circles around the kitchen.
“Evil black mailer.” I muttered as she whipped out her phone and texted Jason.
“Wait I don’t have anything to wear.” I said and Anna froze then an evil smile crossed her lips as she looked me slowly up and down.
“Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it.”

Matt P.O.V.

I tapped my fingers idly on the dashboard as I waited for the red light to change. As I waited I let my thoughts wonder to Stephanie. It was getting harder and harder to keep my promise. Last night when she’d been withering under me, moaning and saying she loved me I thought that was it she forgave me, but instead she’d yelled out something about me raping her then told me she wasn’t ready. So I’d stopped and just cuddled but I so badly wanted to just rip her underwear off and bury myself inside of her. How could she do that! Take me up to that point then tell me no. Even right now the thought of her was turning me on. I shut the thoughts down as the light turned green. I needed to be focused. I’d been telling everyone I was talking to Carlos because I was opening up my own club. I was opening up my own club but I’d been talking to him ever since I came to Vegas. Carlos Valentino along with being one of the most wealthiest men in the world was also a very famous drug dealer. No drugs passed through Vegas or Cali without his say so. I’d met him at a dinner in Orlando with my parents and after I was arrested for trying to sell drugs he enlisted me as one of his top guys. It was one of the reasons I hadn’t gone to college. Why slave away when I could just help Carlos a little and get thousands of dollars? So here I was on a Friday night going to meet Carlos at a night club he owned called Hot Cherry. I pulled in to the valet parking and got out then tossed the skinny valet my keys and entered the club. It was about eleven at night so the club was full of people gyrating to Ludachris’s how low can you go as it was pumped through the speakers. Hot girls in what they where trying to pass off as clothes threw my seductive looks but I just bit my lip and pushed through the crowd to the V.I.P. section. Two men that made even me look like a pre puberty twelve year old guarded the steps leading into V.I.P. but once they saw it was me the one on the right nodded slightly and I smiled before heading up the steps. Once I reached the top I was met by Lisa Valentino. She was sitting on a stool behind clear podium with a small booklet sitting on it. Her auburn hair was spilling over her shoulders in curls and she was wearing a pale pink halter top style dress that fell to the floor. Diamond earring winked in her ears as she looked up from the paper back she was reading. She smiled highlighting her dark brown eyes. Lisa Valentino was a beautiful woman and was highly respected in the fashion industry.
“Hello Matthew. You must be the one stalling my dinner. She said setting the book down and slipping from her perch on the stool.
“Hi Mrs. Valentine and sorry.” I said. She waved her hand at me.
“I’m just kidding it’s not your fault my husband sets up meeting on date night.” She said as she turned the corner to enter the dance floor of the V.I.P. area. Up here the crowd was accessorized in the latest and most expensive fashions. They were grinding on each other up here too under the blue lights but it still looked more civilized then the people downstairs. Speaking of which I looked down through the clear floor and on to the dancers below. To them the ceiling was a mirror but it was just another way for the rich people to feel even more special. Lisa led me to a door at the back of the area that served as Carlos’s office. She opened the door and walked in with me following behind her. Carlos was seated at his desk with his chair turned so he could see out over the club. He turned toward us as we entered and stood to give his wife a kiss.
“Hi Bear.” He said and Lisa shook her head.
“Don’t Bear me you have an hour to sort this out then I’m leaving with you or with some hot bartender.” She said kissing Carlo’s cheek. He smiled and kissed her again before she left. Once the door was closed his mile feel off his face as he stared at me.
“Sit Sykes.” He said pointing to the chair across from his. I sat and he followed suit.
“I’m happy I got to meet Stephanie she was a as sweet as you said she’d be.” Carlos started and I stiffened. He smirked and let out a slight chuckle.
“Don’t worry about me trying to take her from you. I’m perfectly happy with Lisa.” He said and Matt sighed.
“It seems you son didn’t get the memo.” He muttered and Carlos shrugged.
“My son has always wanted pretty things and now Stephanie is one of them. Be careful no girl or women has ever turned him down not even his science teacher when he was in high school.” Carlos said shaking his head at the last part but then he turned his attention back to Matt.
“Did you know that quite a few call where made to the police department about a young women being brought in for suspicious injuries? It’s been going on for years and luckily the cops I paid off take care of it the moment they see your involved in it. But I’m wondering . . .”
“Yes Sir?”
“Are you hurting that girl?” Carlos asked and I swallowed before looking away.
“I’m waiting Mr. Sykes.’
“No. I used to but I stopped a month or so ago. I couldn’t stand the way she looked at me.” I blurted out. Carlos sits back in his chair.
“I don’t allow women beaters in my inner circle Matt. Even if a situation calls for the death a women she is shot in the head no torturing no raping no taunting unless she has harmed my corporation dearly. If I hear about this again I will have a more intimate meeting with you., One that will involve a great deal of discomfort on your part. Do you understand Mr. Sykes?” Face flaming I nodded.
“Yes Mr. Valentino.”
“Now lets talk about the club.” Carlos started and I nodded but something caught my attention. Carlos’s office was what looked like a balcony above the bar down below. A woman was climbing onto the bar. She started a strip tease and after a few minutes she reached down and took off her shoes then threw them into the crowd. The men surrounding the bar started pushing to get closer. I couldn’t see her face but I saw golden blonde curls and the shape of her body and it made me stare. The women turned around and Stephanie smirked as she bent over then slid her white thong down her golden legs. I jumped up knocking over the chair. Carlos jumped up too.
“What is it Matthew?!” He asked and I pointed silently. He turned to look and his eyes widened.
“May I be excused from this meeting Mr. Valentino?” I asked clenching my fist. Carlos nodded his eyes on the stripping Stephanie. He pulled his eyes away and I saw surprise in his dark hazel orbs.
“Of course but remember what I told you.” I was out the door the second he finished speaking.

Stephanie P.O.V.
“JJ dance with me!” I yelled at Jason as I tried to pull him off his bar stool. He smiled at my vain effort until I stopped trying and crossed my arms over my chest. I started pouting making him laugh. We had bee at the club for a few hours and as always Anna had got my drunk.
“Dance with me!” I ordered and he shook his head.
“I can’t dance!” He yelled back.
“Nonsense everyone can dance!” I said then successfully pulled him up. We made our way to the dance floor and once we were in the middle I started swaying my hips to replay by Iyaz. Jason’s hands fell to my waist and I smiled as I turned so I could look up at his face. Jason smiled back down at me.
“I can’t believe Anna got you drunk again.” He said and I giggled then buried my face against his chest as we danced. The song changed to there goes my baby and Jason pulled away.
“Come on let’s go sit down.” He said but I shook my head. I pulled him back and put my hands on his shoulders.
“I want you to dance with me.” I said and he sighed.
“I don’t want a repeat of your birthday.” He said and I looked up at him and smiled.
“I only was embarrassed because I thought it made you uncomfortable I like you Jason.” I said and Jason’s eyes widened.
“Fuck Goldi.” He muttered and looked away. I pulled his face back then pulled him down so I could kiss him. Our lips met and Jason slid his arms around me. My heart started to beat faster and I felt light headed. Jason wasn’t like Matt at all. His kiss felt he cared for me without the desperation of Matt’s kisses. It sobered me up a little.
I pulled away from Jason when I felt even more light headed and spots danced in front of my eyes. The alcohol in my system was making it hard to think.
“Goldilocks?’ Jason questioned and I dug my hands into Jason’s shirt trying to fight off the darkness. I had to calm down but I couldn’t it was a replay of when Sam had touched me. I took one last breath as the spots turned into total darkness.

Desiree P.O.V.
I blinked back the spots but kept my grip on Jason as he carried me over to the bar.
“I told Anna that was too much alcohol for you Stephanie. Your system couldn’t handle it.” He said sounding pissed and worried.
“How do you know so much?” I asked and Jason shrugged.
“Used to bartend. I saw lots of people pass out from too much to drink.’ I nodded as he set me down on a stool. He pushed my curls from my face and looked into my eyes. I looked back at him and he sighed.
“I’m taking you home.” I grabbed his arm.
“No.” I said and he stopped.
“What?”
“He thinks I’m staying at Anna’s.” I said and he sighed.
“Well Anna took some guy home so where do you want me to take you?” I smile as I pulled him closer so I could whisper in his ear.
“How about you take me home?” I said and he froze.
“Stephanie I don’t know if that’s a good idea. . .” I shrugged then hopped off the bar stool. I stumbled and Jason wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Okay just please sit.” He said and I complied. I smiled up at him and he sighed.
“I’ll get bring my bike around you wait here.” He ran off.
“Bike?” I said and smiled. Of course Jason was a motorcycle boy. I twirled on my stool until I was facing the bar.
“Bartender a shot of your strongest!” I yelled and he nodded then poured something in a small crystal shot glass and set it in front of me. I drowned it immediately and he smirked.
“Five bucks.” I patted my sides.
“Nope.’ I said and his smirk widened.
“Well what are you going to do to pay for it?” Nine Inch nails closer started to thump through the speakers and I smiled. I leaned forward until our foreheads were almost touching.
“How about a dance?’ I cooed and he smiled. I shakily stood on my stool then climbed onto the bar. The bartender stepped back as I started to move my body to the beat. I rolled my hips then dropped to my knees and crawled along the bar then slowly shimmed back up. I pulled off my heels then threw them into the crowd. Guys started to crowd around the bar as I turned around and bent over then slid my thong down my legs. I kicked it off and continued my dance. Jason suddenly pushed through the crowd.
“Stephanie get your ass down now!” He hissed and I shook my head. Jason growled then stepped onto the bar. He grabbed me and tossed me over his shoulder then hopped off the bar.
“Bye Bartender guy!” I yelled as I bobbed up and down violently on Jason’s shoulder. We burst out of the hot club and the wind lifted my skirt up. Jason put a hand on my butt to keep it down.
‘Stephanie your really going to hate yourself tomorrow.” He said. I reached down and squeezed his butt.
“Stephanie!”
“What! Relax Jason! Your so fucking uptight! Re-fucking-lax!” I said and Jason set me down. We were standing beside a Harley with a deep purple color. I'll admit it I don't know shit about bikes but his looked nice.
“Cool bike.' I said swaying on my feet. Jason ran a hand through his hair.
“Thanks too bad we're catching a cab.
“No! I want to ride your bike.” I say.
“You'll fall off and your not wearing underwear.” He said bluntly. I crossed my arms over my chest.
“I won't fall and that's why we should hurry so I can borrow pair of your boxers.” He shuddered then pulled a helmet off the handle bars. He put it on me.
“I must be a moron.” He muttered swinging his leg over. I did the same and almost fell but finally got on and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. He waited for me to get settled before he started his bike and off we went with the wind whipping our hair in the cold night air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the P.O.V. changes.
comments
Red Annie<-thanks for the awesome comment you helped me out.
ThatWeirdChick96<thanks for always commenting. You rock.