Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 23

My head thundered as light hit me in the eyes as I woke up. I whimpered as thunder crashed in my skull sending numbing pain through my body. I rolled over on the bed to try and cuddle against Matt but I couldn't find him. I opened my eyes then bolted straight up as my heart sped up. This. Wasn't. My. Room. The walls where a golden milk chocolate color and the floor was a white carpet. The queen sized bed I was sitting on was made up in silky feeling fur blankets. I realized I was naked and I yanked the blankets up to my chin as my breathing quickened. The only light was coming in from slits in the blinds from a rectangular window. I started breathing harder then my headache was forgotten as a ear splitting scream was ripped from the back of my throat. Where was I? The black out always ended with me back at home. I was starting to hyperventilation as my vision blurred. My heart thundered in my ears as it tried to break free of my ribcage radiating even more pain in my chest. I was only screaming for half a minute then someone burst into the room. I kept screaming except louder as the figure jumped onto the bed and reached out to me.
“Don't touch me! Someone help!” I screamed as a million different serial killer movies rushed into my mind.
“Goldilocks it's Jason! Stop screaming!” Jason yelled and I stopped screaming as he gripped my forearms gently. His emerald eyes pierced the dim light and where full of worry as he stared at me. His velvet hair was rumpled and I made soft whimpering noises as I stared at him. His eyes darted downward and he pulled the blanket back up after letting go of me. I pulled it up to my chin and stared at him tears leaking down my eyes. He stood up and went over to the window opening the blinds to let light in. My margarine came back making me gasp and look away.
“Are you okay Goldi?” Jason asked I shook my head.
“W-w-what happened?' I asked quietly and the room was silent. I looked over at Jason ignoring the searing pain in my skull. He looked surprised with a hint of an emotion that danced the lines of annoyance,anger and sadness.
“You don't remember?” I was about to shake my head when images slipped like smoke through my mind. Jason kissing me making me moan and grasp at every part of him. But they disappeared in the same instant and my memory came up empty again.
“No.” Jason clenched his hands into fist then punched the wall. Hard. I jumped and started trembling as I stared at him with wide eyes.
“Fuck! I knew I shouldn't have touched you! You where too smashed and now you can't even remember anything. I feel like a fuckin rapist.” Jason sucked his bottom lip into his mouth and nibbled on it as he thought , his eyes flickered back to me and they softened.
“Whats the matter . .. I mean besides the obvious.” I squeezed my eyes shut.
“I'm worried you'll h-hit me.” I admitted and I heard Jason pad across the floor the sit down on the bed and pull me against his chest.
“I'd never hit a women Stephanie especially not you. I'm just upset that I had sex with you when you weren’t in control of your actions.” I went stock still. I wasn't stupid. I thought that it had happened but to hear him say it . . .
“Matt's going to kill me.” I whisper and Jason pulled away to brush my hair from my face.
“No he won't. If he lays a hand on you I'll kick his ass.”
“But I deserve it for being a whore.” I say and Jason shakes his head his his eyes filled with emotion.
'Your not-”
“ I fucked you Jason what does that make me?”
“ A drunk women who made a mistake.”
“Or a whore who got what she wanted.” I yanked away from him and stood up wrapping the blankets around me. I looked around and didn't see my clothes.
“Can I have my clothes? I want to go home.”
“Stephanie . . .”
“Give me my clothes Jason I want to go home and get this over with.”
“What getting your ass beat?”
“Yes no maybe so. If he hits me I leave him if not we'll work it out.” I say not looking at him anymore.I hear him walk away then the sound of what I think is a closet door opening. He then throws a pair of basket ball shorts, boxers and a shirt.
“Your skirt is being washed along with your bra and shirt. I'll call you cab.” He says bitterly then he leaves and once the door closes, I bite back a sob. Matt and everyone in high school was right. I was a whore. A whore that deserved what ever Matt did to me when I got home even if he killed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know the update took a while but when reading another authors author note she made a good point. Would you just want fillers or a chapter that actually moves the story forward? Thanks for being patient though. Oh I have a website right here -> land of the Insane I use it to post extra stuff about Baby Doll and for banner request. So go check it out for everyhting from recipes that Jason cooks, songs I listen to while I write, to more information on the characters or even sneak peeks of stuff to come.