Status: Updating

Baby Doll

Chapter 40

Stephanie P.O.V.

“Stephane wake up.”
“Mmph.” I said curling under the blankets. It was the middle of December and that meant I was always cold. I loved the cold when there was snow but it didn’t snow so the cold had no reason to be here. Jason was like a heater though so it was nice to curl up against him at night.

“Steppphhhaniee.” Jason whined. He pulled the blankets down. I shivered and pulled them back up.
“Let me sleep.” I said glowering. Jason smiled and I blushed. He looked cute no . .. . sexy in his boxers with his crazy red hair falling in front of his face. He was going to need to cut it soon it was growing past his collar bone.

Jason took my small lapse into his looks and tore the blankets from my body. I squealed as he stood up with me slung over his shoulder.
“No its cold and I wanna sleep.” I said playfully beating his back.
“No its Christmas and I want to open presents.” Jason said.
“Presents!” Jason laughed as he sat me down next to the Christmas tree. A blanket lay next to the evergreen with some hot chocolate steaming on a tray next to it. He settled down beside me and wrapped the blanket around us.

“Warmer?’ He asked and I nodded before yawning and leaning against his bare shoulder.
“Long night?” He asked and I scoffed.
“You wouldn’t know you fell asleep.” I said and Jason held up his hands.
“I’m sorry but you and my mom are crazy. My apartment doesn’t need to look like a Christmas extravaganza.” He said motioning to the tinsel, lights that decorated the room. The whole place smelled like pine and ginger bread.

I giggled.
“I’m sorry Christmas is one of my favorite holidays.” Jason shook his head as he reached under the tree.
“It’s cool my mom was worse. She had my dad up on the roof for hours . . .”
“I actually need your help with some lights.” I said and we laughed. I sipped my hot chocolate as he sifted through them until he found the one he wanted. It was wrapped in pretty blue wrapping paper and I nearly spilled my hot chocolate grabbing it.
“It’s so pretty!” I said before ripping the paper off. It was a simple bright pink box and I pulled the top off. I pulled a shirt out that had the New York City skyline with the cookie monster on it. A pair of white shorts embezzled with red hearts followed. I left the bright hot pink panty and underwear set in the box.

“I love them.” I squealed hugging Jason.
“They’re from Anna.”
“Well you’re her stand in.” I said kissing his cheek as we unwrapped the rest of the gifts. Jillian had given me a cherry blossom scented bath set and Jason was given a short cake cookbook. He started flipping through it so I confiscated it until we were done. Let Jason get wrapped up in a cookbook and we’d never finish. Next came gifts from other friends that I kept squealing over. Jason took photos of me with each gift like a happy parent and I posed happily for each. Jason got loaded up on new cooking stuff and cookbooks. I ended up with lots of bath and body stuff along with a few more shirts.

The last two gifts where from each other and I ducked under the tree to get them. They were both small and I handed him his gift which was wrapped in red wrapping paper. Jason chuckled as he stared at the tiny box.
“What?” I said hysteria creeping into my tone. I‘d thought his gift over a million times and could only hope he liked it.

The part months had been filled of me letting him know a lot about my past and vice versa. He knew everything about Matt except for the sexual part of our relationship. If Jason knew about that I don’t think I could have stopped him from flipping out. This gift was a chance to show him how much I loved him and that he was the only one for me and that I cherished him.

“I’ve never seen a gift wrapped with a real silk bow.” He said pulling the green ribbon free. I sighed in relief and watched him open his gift. He glanced at me when he was lifting the lid of the jewelry box.
“Aren’t you going to open yours?” He asked. I nodded.
“I want to see how you react.” I said. Jason nodded and looked in the box.
“Wow Stephanie it’s beautiful.” He said pulling the ring from the box. I started unwrapping mine as he examined the ring. It was silver with two hands holding his birthstone with a crown atop it.

“Stephanie thank you I love it.” Jason said slipping the ring on his finger. It was a size too small and Jason frowned.
“I um bought a chain too. It’s in the box. I thought it might not fit . . .” I murmured and finished opening my gift. It was jewelry box and I swallowed.
“It’s not a ring.” Jason said pulling a silver chain from the box and stringing the ring onto it. I nodded way calmer and popped the lid. It was a locket with a sun engraved on it. It seemed slightly vintage and about the size of Jason’s thumb making it slightly large. I pulled it out and the gold chain was slightly tarnished like the locket. I glanced up to see Jason fumbling with the clasp. I giggled and sat my necklace down.

“Come here.” Jason crawled over to me and turned around. I took the necklace and clasped it. Jason scooted away and picked up my necklace. He opened the locket and pulled me into his lap. The inside showed two white pages that looked as if someone had written on them. The left side said the words you are my and the right side said sunshine with the definition. I reached for it but Jason put it on me. Once it was clasped he hugged me closer and kissed my cheek.

“You’re my ray of sunshine.” He said and I blushed as I stared at the locket.
“You’re my prince.” I whispered. Jason chuckled and leaned against my back.
“That’s a big job Goldilocks.” I turned around and kissed Jason. He kissed me back and we ended up falling backwards. I squeaked and Jason brushed my hair from my eyes.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.” I said. Jason twirled a strand of my hair around his finger.
“That’s good. Because my mum, dad and sister are coming over for Christmas dinner tonight.”
“Jason!”
♠ ♠ ♠
my tumblr contains pictures of the rings and other things that inspire my writing. A great place to go and complain anon about my updating standereds. But I have the next chapter written so yay! You can also ask questions and make request. Like a one shot featuring Baby Doll characters.

Anna's gift to Stephanie

My other website is actually going to be used as a sort of journal for my stories. This means I'll post random ideas or cute scenes for Baby Doll that won't make it into the main story.