Status: Done!

Could It Be Love?

Alone Time

The night was slowly ticking by and for some reason Zack couldn’t sleep. He could hear Matt’s content snores from the bed beside his but still couldn’t fall asleep. Zack let his mind drift to the one thing that normally helped him fall asleep, but it was risky with Matt in the room and so close. He knew it would be worth it in the end to get a good nights sleep though.

Zack smiled and let himself sink down further into the bed, the blankets cascading down his entire body. He relaxed letting his hands untie the bathrobe. The small hands brushed across his chest, and stomach as he spread the robe. He let his finger tips dance back up to his nipples tweaking the buds to hardness. A small pant left his lips just from the small touch. Zack let his nails scrape down his chest and stomach, reaching his pubic hair his fingers swirled into the short hair.

Zack let his fingers trace up and down his semi hard shaft a breath catching in his throat as his back slightly arched. It had been so long since he had been intimate with himself Zack couldn’t believe how good it felt to have the warmth of his hand around the engorged flesh.

Zack’s hand began to thrust around his hard member, his thumb playing with the head as the pointer and middle finger stroked around his penis. Another small pant left Zack’s lips brushing against the spots he loved the most. Zack allowed his mind to wander.

Zack had been laid out on his bed legs spread his fingers buried deep inside his tight heat. Pants and moans were leaving his lips as his dick bobbed with each motion. Brian stood above him stroking his own dick to hardness, watching his boyfriend, his lover get ready for his intrusion. Zack smiled up at his lover as Brian slicked his condom covered dick with lube.

Brian’s head fell back in loud moan. Zack’s fingers left himself as his lover climbed up the bed and positioned himself at his entrance.

“How long are your parents out for B?” Zack asked letting his back arch off the bed as Brian’s dick probed his entrance for what seamed to be the millionth time.

“They are due to be out of here for a few hours baby don’t worry. You act like you have never had sex with me before.” Brian smiled rubbing his lovers stomach in a soothing way as he pushed through the entrance. Zack moaned out in pain as Brian tried to calm him. Before he knew it the pain had reduced and Brian was thrusting into him at a steady pace, hitting his prostate dead on.

“Oh, Brian.” Zack moaned out as his lover leaned over his face, kissing the pierced plump lips that belonged to the smaller man. It hadn’t taken long for each of them to feel like their climaxes rising. Brian’s fingers gripped Zack’s cock and pumped in time with his thrusts. Zack moaned out as he spilled all over his chest. Brian grunted as he pulled out of his lover, ripping off the condom and jerking himself off above Zack. One final moan from the larger man and his seed was spilling all over Zack’s stomach.

Zack was pulled out of his thoughts as his climax over came his body, his limbs started to shake as he pumped himself through his orgasm trying to keep his moans quiet. Once finished Zack lay on the bed panting trying to catch his breath. He reached over to the nightstand table and grabbed a tissue, he wiped his cum from around his chest and folded the paper before tossing it into the bin beside the wardrobe.

Zack retied his robe and relaxed in his bed, finally ready to fall asleep. As sleep over came him Matt watched the smaller mans chest rise and fall, a very painful erection pulsing between his legs. Matt’s stomach clenched and he felt sick all the sudden. ‘Why is this happening, he’s a man. It must be from missing Val or something. Shit!’ Matt thought to himself not really wanting to think about how he had just gotten hard watching Zack stroke his member and moan out softly.

Matt decided now would be the best time to bathe, he walked into the large bathroom stripping himself while the bathtub filled. Matt smiled to himself and gripped the soap bottle, dumping some of it into the flowing water. He folded up a towel and set it on the side of the tub, as he climbed into the bubbles Matt’s body relaxed. He rested back with his head against the towel trying to get the perverted thoughts out of his head. No matter what he tried in his mind the sinister thoughts wouldn’t go away. Before he could catch himself his hand was gripping his pulsating erection. A moan escaped his lips as he developed a quick pace to pump his cock.

Matt’s mind started out thinking about Val and how tight she is, the image of her riding him slowly transitioned to Zack bouncing on his cock. Matt pulled out of his thoughts trying to calm the thoughts going through his head. After a while he thought everything was back on track and began to pump once more. His mind went back to Val laying back on the bed fingering herself for him to watch. Once more the imaged changed to Zack laying back on Matt’s bed stretching his tight hole ready for penetration. The actions stopped once more.

Matt finally let himself think about what had just happened in the bedroom, he let his mind wander to how Zack’s body seamed to glow from the moonlight shining through the window. He let his thoughts explore how Zack looked laid back on the bed, his dick nice and firm in his hand. He thought about how Zack’s hips thrust up to meet his hand in a steady pace as he was about to finish.

Matt broke from thoughts once more as he felt the heat flooding through his body, knot even knowing he had been stroking himself to the thoughts Matt came, a soft moan and pant leaving his lips. He decided to let the bath drain and climb into the shower, rinsing his body before heading to bed once more making sure Zack was asleep before he could really fall into dream land.

-

Morning came and Zack woke to an empty hotel room, a pain in his chest formed thinking that Matt had left him here alone. He climbed out of bed and found his clothes hanging in the bathroom still in the dry-cleaning bag. Zack smiled to himself as he took the clothes out of the bag and dressed, feeling clean and ready for the day. He looked down at the counter and found a note.

Good morning Z. I hope you don’t leave before I get back I really want to see you today. Yesterday was amazing and for once I felt truly happy. I think you have made me a changed man Zack. Order some room service for breakfast for both of us please, I probably wont eat before I’m back.

Zack smiled and walked over to the phone, he pressed the room service button and ordered a plate of each strawberry and blackberry pancakes, as well as a bottle of syrup. Breakfast had arrived a few minutes before Matt had returned.

“Good morning, how did you sleep last night?” Matt asked looking over at the table, finding a smiling Zack looking up at him. Matt had realized Zack had been waiting for him to arrive before he ate.

“It was really relaxing,” Zack asked watching Matt take a seat across from him, taking the silver lid off of his food. “How was your night Matt?”

“It was really amazing. This looks so good, you remembered my favorite berry I see.” Matt smiled and looked across the table to Zack’s plate of blackberry pancakes.

“I know, I didn’t even know they made blackberry pancakes.” Zack mused from across the table, Matt grinned his dimples showing to the younger man for the first time.

“They don’t normally in this hotel, but I called down to the kitchen today and asked for them to have some blackberries prepared in case you wanted any with or for breakfast.” Matt said watching his friends face scrunch up.

“You didn’t have to do that Matt, I don’t need special treatment.” Zack said quietly looking down at his food, feeling pushed away once more.

“I know I don’t have to Z, but really I wanted you to have your favorite ready and waiting for you. While you are around me I am going to take care of you. Its not because I feel sorry for you Zack really it isn’t, I believe you deserve better than what life had handed to you but I don’t want you to feel like I do this because I have to.” Matt spoke reaching out across the table for his friends hand, giving it a gentle squeeze before continuing. “I have a surprise for you after breakfast.”

“Your just full of surprises aren’t you?” Zack asked munching on some more pancake. It took them a while to eat but they got everything packed down and Zack was sitting on the bed waiting for Matt to reveal his secret from right next to him.

Matt pulled out a large envelope and showed it to Zack. The smaller man was confused so Matt handed it over. Zack looked inside seeing a bundle of papers, he pulled them slowly from the package. He scanned the front page realizing it was an application to be a chef at one of the local restaurants. Zack looked the packet over with a slight hurt look on his face. ‘No one will ever hire me.’ Zack thought.

“Turn the page Zack.” Matt spoke seeing the tears well up in his friends eyes. He watched closely as Zack examined the next page looking over all the references he had listed as well as the home address spot was filled. “I went out and got this for you, I put my home address in there for you. The references are all from men and women at my job stating why they think you would be acceptable for the job. Everyone has already agreed that if they call you can count on them. My line of work makes me a well known man to the community and I am using that to my advantage to get you this job.”

“Matt, I don’t know what to say.” Zack said looking up at Matt’s face finally letting the tears run down his face. This no doubt had been the nicest thing that anyone had ever done for him. “Thank you.”

“Don’t thank me, this is what friends are for yeah?” Matt spoke pulling Zack in for a tight hug. “Now you are going to let me treat you to a day in my life so you can live up to the line I wrote on that thing that you have helped me in my business. That way you know what you are talking about if they ask.”

“Yeah Matt anything you want,” Zack said bewildered that he had just met Matt yet he had helped him more in his life than anyone had in the years he had been kicked out of his home.

“Good, I have a suit already waiting in your size down at the front desk. I will call when I go change and have them bring it up for you.” Matt smiled, feeling proud of himself for helping his friend
♠ ♠ ♠
HellzAngel_x_ZackyV- I can see him as an amazing chef as well. I have decided to catch up here from my other site so I will be posting 4-8 today.