Love Like Winter

Ring, ring

It was about three days since the last time I've seen Luke, Felix nor Vicenzo. I was really getting bored with everything here. The only thing I had as a reminder was Luke's necklace. Note to self; I lost my phone somewhere while shopping with my uncle. But they didn't even call on my houses phone...

...

A week had passed without any calls. Just as I was about to lose hope that they would die of lonelyness.

Or so I thought.

Just as the sun was about to fall down, someone knocked twice on the door.

''I'll get it!'', passing by my grandfather, I said with a slight tone of enthusiasm in my voice, thinking that it could be Vicenzo at the door.

I opened the door, with a happy smile on my face, but it faded away as I saw my uncle Carlo standing at the door with a box in his hands.

''Glad you've opened'', he said and put the box in my hands, ''this is for you, open it, I have to go'', and he went down to his car.

I stood at the porch, looking at the box, slightly confused.

''Who was it?'', my grandma asked.
I shook my head, ''it was... It was Carlo. He, he dropped of something for me'', and quickly replied.

''Ooh, good then'', she smiled and went into the living room.
I went into the kitchen, and sat down on one chair. I opened it, and inside it was another box, but rather smaller; on it was a picture of a Samsung Galaxy phone. Just the perfect gift and in the right time did it come. I smiled, and took the phone out. A small card fell off the back of the box. I picked it up.

Hope you enjoy it.
All the numbers you need are already inside,

Love, Carlo


When the phone's battery had filled up with power, I turned it on. There were 4 missed calls from Vicenzo, and one message from an unknown number. The text date said it was sent this morning, actually a few minutes ago. I pressed ''see''.

You probably don't know who is sending you this...

A serial rapist maybe?

The thing is, you have something I want, so I'd like that you'd give me it back.
As soon as you can.
Message me back.
Xxxx


Interesting.

''Hello?''

''Vicenzo di Rossi! It's so funny to prank me that I almost died of laugh!'', I screamed into the phone.

''What... What are you talking about woman?'', he mumbled.

''All those texts about we should meet up, you have something I need... Ha! I'm not seven years old anymore!'', I was being obnoxious.

''Seven year-olds are much more smarter than you''

''As I was saying'', I pretended to ignore him, ''just say you won't send me those texts anymore and everything will be fine, and I'll forgive you for not calling me''

''You didn't have a phone''

''Anyhow. Enough with the stupid messages'', I groaned.

He sighed, ''I don't know what are you talking about, and listen, I'm in a rush, I need to take care of some buisness down at my dad's shop, I'll talk to you later when you're not that crazy psycho dramatic Allie, bye''

''But...!''

Beep, beep, beep.

He hung up.

''Men!'', I rolled my eyes.

Ring ring

One new message


Again the unknown number.

It's not Vicenzo sending you those messages, silly :-)

I even got a smiley face. That wasn't Vicenzo for sure at that point.

''Think Allie, it's not that hard... Is it Felix? No, I couldn't possibly call him and attack him like I did Vicenzo. Maybe it was someone from the States, back at home'' I thought to myself.

It could have been anyone. Little did I know, I was about to enter a big surprise from the sender...
♠ ♠ ♠
After half a year, I've written a part of the story! xD
Yay, comment and subscribe, and I'll post the next chapter, cause I've already written it ;D