Status: On hiatus. Will come back completely re-vamped.

My pain, your thrill

Martha

I woke up the next morning bright and early so I could do my daily routine. I went downstairs and into the kitchen for breakfast. I made myself some coffee and poured it into a black mug and then I grabbed two glazed donuts and put them on a plate and went to the table. I took a bite of one of my glazed donuts and started to read the newspaper. I read about some fashion adds and tried to find some stuff about modeling becaue I am trying to become a model. It was my dream since I was 13 and since then I have been doing alot of jogging so I could get skinny like the other models. I sighed when I didn't find anything and then I decided to read the little comics just for fun because they never fail to make me laugh because they are so stupid.

I turned towards the back of the newspaper and I started to read and I gasped. Some girl had mysteriously died two nights ago and her body was found behind some trees with a large knife in her chest. I looked at the name and I saw that her name was Martha Wellington and I gasped. Wellington was a witch tribe which means she was a witch. She was only 21 years old and I felt really bad. I looked at her picture and saw that she was very pretty with short brown hair and brown eyes with lightish skin. " Hmm I think I should investigate this " I said.

I finished my donuts and my coffee and then I got up and went to the kitchen and cleaned the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I decided to do some cleaning first so I turned on the radio and I sang along to Mariah Carey's Honey.

Oh oh honey got me hooked on
You
I like that

(C'mon, c'mon)
(MC)
(I like that)

Honey you can have me
When you want me
If you simply ask me to be there
And you're the only one who
Makes me come running
Cause what you got is far
Beyond compare

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh baby I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another
Taste of your honey

It's like honey when it washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dying for you cryin' for you I adore you
One hit of your love addicted me
Now I'm strung out on you darlin'
Don't you see every night and day
I can hardly wait for another taste of honey

Honey I can't describe
How good it feels inside
Honey I can't describe
How good it feels inside
I can't be elusive
With you honey
Because it's blatant
That I'm feeling you
And it's too hard for me
To leave abruptly
Cause you're the only thing
I wanna do

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh baby I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another
Taste of honey

It's like honey when it washes over me
You know sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dying for you cryin' for you I adore you
One hit of your love addicted me
Now I'm strung out on you darlin'
Don't you see every night and day
I can hardly wait for another taste of honey
{repeat}

I cleaned the kitchen and the living room and the bathrooms and my bedroom. When I was finished I smiled in satisfaction. " Perfect " I said. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 12:30 pm.

I went upstairs and into the bathroom and took a shower. I finished my shower in fifteen minutes and I got out and wrapped my body in a towel and went to the closet. I picked out a pair of jeans and a pink t-shirt and then I went back to the bathroom and got dressed. I brushed my long blond hair and left it down so that it fell down to my shoulders. I applied some eyeliner and mascara but not too much it was just enough to be noticeable. I finished off with some lipgloss and I admired myself in the mirror. The girl that was staring back at me was tall and slim with creamy white skin and shoulder length blond hair and eyes as blue as the ocean. I smiled at myself in the mirror and left the bathroom.

I went to the computer to find out more information on Martha. She was a doctor and she was very friendly and the reporters say that she was walking home when something grabbed her and dragged her behind a tree and killed her. " I guess that I should find out who did this " I said. I can use witchcraft since I am a witch and it should be really easy to communicate with her since she is a witch too.

I got up and went downstairs and grabbed my purse and headed outside. I locked the door and then I got inside my car and drove to the graveyard. It took twenty minutes to get there and when I arrived I parked and got out.

I stood in front of the graveyard and I suddenly got a strange feeling. " Kimberly " I heard someone whisper. I walked into the graveyard and started to look for Martha's grave. The graveyard was silent and deserted as I continued walking. There were lots of graves and I groaned. " This is going to take forever " I muttered.

All of a sudden I heard a noise coming from a good distance away. I started walking towards the sound and I found myself walking up a hill until I got to the other side of the graveyard. I heard the noise again but this time it was alot louder and I realized that the sound was a girl singing. I looked to my right and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen standing in front of a grave singing. I couldn't recognize the song she was singing but I had to admit that she has an amazing voice.

I started walking towards her and she suddenly turned towards me and gave me a confused look. " Hello " I said. " Hi " she said. " You have a very beautiful voice " I said. " Thanks. I am a singer and I write my own songs " she said and I saw her smile. " That's awesome " I said. " Yes it is " she said. " By the way my name is Kimberly " I said. " Hi Kimberly my name is Dana " she said. " Well it's nice to meet you Dana " I said. " It's nice to meet you too " said Dana.

I stared at her for the longest time and I just couldn't believe how beautiful she is. She was tall and thick with caramel colored skin with long brown hair and golden brown eyes. Suddenly I realized she was a vampire and I gawked at her. " Well that explains her beauty " I muttered. She was the most beautiful vampire I have ever seen. " You're a vampire right " I said. She gave me a shocked look and said " How do you know that? " " I am a witch " I replied. " Oh " said Dana. " What are you doing here? " I asked. " I am investigating the deaths of the supernaturals " Dana answered. " Really? Me too. I'm investigating the death of a witch named Martha Wellington " I said. " Oh that's cool " she said. " Lots of mysterious deaths have been happening lately and they are mainly supernaturals " I said. " I know and that's why i'm trying to figure out what's going on " said Dana. " Same here " I said.

All of a sudden I hear someone whisper my name. I realized that it was the same person from before and I immediately started walking towards the sound. " Where are you going? " Dana asked. " To get some answers " I replied. I continued to follow the noise until I stood in front of one of the gravestones. I looked at the name and I gasped when I saw that it was Martha Wellington. " Kimberly " a girl whispered.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on her voice and I opened my eyes and I saw Martha's ghost standing before me. " Kimberly " she rasped. " Martha " I gasped. " I need your help " she said. " What is it? What killed you? " I asked. " Demons " Martha replied. " Demons? " I asked. " Yes demons. They are killing all the supernaturals " she said. " But why? " I asked.
" I don't know. I think they might be trying to take over the world " she said. " I will do anything to help " I said. " Good because you are the only hope in saving us all " she said. " If only I knew what to do " I said. " Well you will figure it out but I have to go " she said. " Wait don't go " I said but it was too late she is gone.

I turned and saw Dana giving me a weird look. " What the hell just happened? " she asked. " I
was talking to the ghost of of Martha Wellington " I said. " Oh well I didn't see her " said Dana.
" Yeah only witches and warlocks can see ghosts " I said. " Oh I see " she said. " Well I better go " I said. " Oh ok bye " said Dana. " Bye " I said and I turned and walked away.

I exited the cementery and I got in my car and drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here's the next update guys. I'm sorry it took so long but here is a nice long chapter for you guys so I hope you enjoy it. I hope that updates will come sooner.

Please comment and subscribe my cousin and I would appreciate it. Thanks.

:)