Betrayal

Overcome

"Rose, please, just for once, liste-"

"No." I cut him off, and walked away.

He tried to talk to me multiple times. Each scenario was the same. He'd approach me when I least expected it, mostly scaring me, and bombarded me with apologies and pleas for me to listen. Eventually, I just stopped listening. I simply walk away at this point. He's making it harder for me to want to even be around him.

"Rosie-"

"Don't call me that." I dashed through the crowds of people as he continued to pursue a conversation with me.

At first, avoiding him at this massive party was easy, since people were everywhere, but once his eyes locked on me, he never let me out of his sight. He was persistant. More so than normal. It was most likely due to the bit of alcohol in his system. Yet, I noticed he wasn't drunk, like he'd normally get, just had a drink or two.

"Rose-"

"Don't call me that either!" I dashed through another cluster of people.

"Then what am I supposed to call you?" He sounded exasperated.

"Nothing! You don't have to call me anything because you shouldn't talk to me at all!" I put a couple in between us as we yelled so that we could hear each other over the loud music.

"Rose, I don't care what you say, you're going to listen to me!" He inched closer, forcing me to inch back, the couple long gone.

"No!" Okay, so that was a little unoriginal of a retort. He was going to say something when my eyes caught sight of a door near by. He noticed what I looked at, and opened his mouth to tell me not to, but before he could, I bolted.

I used all my force to push the door open as I ran outside. As soon as I was outside, I was shocked to feel the icy cold rain hit my skin. I wanted to run, but I was frozen in place. I wasn't sure which way to turn down this alley way.

"Rose, you've ran long enough. Baby, you've got to listen to me!" His hands grasped my elbows, pulling me near him as he bent down to be level with me. His eyes were glassy, and his face was wet, something I knew wasn't just because of the rain.

"No, Jim-"

"Yes! Yes Rose!" He shook me lightly for emphasis. "Listen to me, Damnit! I can't stand this. I hurt so fucking much for hurting you. It kills me to know that I fucking betrayed you like that! But, goddamn, Rose, I can't fucking breathe when you're not with me. I know being the man, I'm expected to be the strong one in the relationship, but you've always been so much stronger than me. I fucking need you. Damnit Rose, please, just-please take me back, Baby. Please! It's so fucking cliché how much I need you."

"If you need me so fucking bad, why'd you kiss Alex?" I barked. He looked shocked. Even I was shocked by my bitter tone. He apparently didn't know that I knew, that much was evident. When he didn't reply, I pulled out of his loosened grip and ran down the alley way towards the street, hoping it was the right way.

I held my hand out, waiting for a taxi, when a hand grabbed of my hands. I immediatly recognized it as Jimmy. He didn't listen to my protests as he held my hands against his chest and brought his lips to mine roughly. I squirmed and shifted, attempting to get free, but it was no use. He let my hands go, only to wrap his arms around my waist, pulling me flush against him. Yet again, I tried to get away, but as soon as he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth, all doubts went out the window.

I wanted this. I wanted him. Though I wouldn't admit it, at least not aloud, I really did need him. I love him. I love Jimmy. I love Jimmy Sullivan. I love James Sullivan. I love James Owen Sullivan. It felt so good to think.

My fingers intertwined in his hair and tugged, something I knew he liked. Gaining an appreciative moan from him, he pulled away. I reach out to try and catch his lips again, the rain being forgotten. Jimmy just chuckled at my eagerness. His forehead rest against my own as a long sigh escaped his lips, warming my own and influencing a giggle. A full, geniune smile pulled across his lips as his eyes locked with my own.

"Rose Victoria Thomas, I love you so fucking much. I want you. I need you. And I'm begging you to take me back." His tone and eyes were begging and pleading with everything he had. "I swear to you on my life Rose, to never hurt you again."

"Sweetie, you can't promise that." I pushed a dark lock of his bangs out of his eyes affectionately. A soft smile appeared on his lips from my small gesture.

"Never again to what I did to you. Alex kissed me, but I was wrong to not push her off right away. I'm sorry, Baby. I'm so sorry. I'm so s-"

I cut him off with my lips.

"It's not going to be easy to get back to where we were. And honestly, I don't think we'll get there ever again," His face fell. "Because, overcoming this can make us stronger. We just have to work at it."

A soft smile lifted his lips.

"I love you, Rose."

I kissed him in reply. He knew I loved him. I knew I loved him.

Yet, there was still a little voice telling me that I was stupid to think that I could ever trust Jimmy again. It yelled at me to become wise and forget about him. It nagged me, saying he would just hurt me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and subscriptions are my best friends! If you love this story, please, pass it on! Inform others about it!

Thank you to all my lovely readers and subscribers! I want to give a special thank you to my beautiful commenters:
Lost-enigma
PlaidDinosaurs
Rhi_LoveMeHateMe
Undead Angel
Miyuh like Daria
Yotora
ZackysSecretLover199
Twilight-fan10

<3 Stevie Jazz