Status: writers block, not sure where this stories going to go right now.

And I Only Have Eyes For You, But Does She?

I stayed young and I break naive

Max POV

Wake up this morning and find someone else naked in my bed, well a guy naked in my bed, this is so not what I wanted to see in my bedroom. I’m not the gay one, everyone knows that, plus I have Amber so I guess I won’t really be bugged about this for that long.

I passed John his clothes and unlocked him from the handcuffs. The keys were dangling from a tack in the door, whoever put it there was some evil genius girl or guy; if John was that drunk that he thought it was a girl.

He said thanks to me and rubbed his wrist, which must have hurt due to the friction of the metal against his skin. I left and shut the door, giving him some privacy to get changed into his jeans are t-shirt. I made my way down the stairs and smelled breakfast in the air.

Mm... Sausages, bacon and hash browns. I started to slightly jog into the kitchen to see Ruby, Josh and Nicole making breakfast. I sneaked up behind Ruby and covered her eyes.

“Guess who?” I said. We would do this at random points of the day. It’s like our greeting to each other. So I would have been surprised if she got it wrong.

“Hmm... Let me guess. Now it can’t be Josh because he’s right here and it can’t be Nicole because it’s a guy’s voice. So I’m going to go with Max.” She replied back to me. Her Hair was so fucked up but it looked really awesome because the sun shined onto it making the red go extremely bright.

She turned around and put a bit of tomato sauce on my nose, which my hand touched and put onto my tongue. “Mm, tasty.” I stuck my tongue out at her and smiled in hyperness. We are best friends, really good friends, and it’s always been like this, since I’ve known her. I also did promise Dan last night that I would look after her and me being a gentleman towards my best friend I kept this promise.

I heard the faint sound of my house phone ringing in the hallway, so I rushed towards it just in time to hear Dan’s voice ring through my ears.

“Hello?” I asked and heard Dan reply, “Ahh hello, Dan. How was your interesting breakfast?”

“It’s great, I suppose. How is she? Is she fine? Is she hung-over? Is she still alive?” He asked, I heard the worry in his voice. He needs to calm down.

“Dude calm down, she’s fine. I think she took one of my hung-over remedies because she doesn’t seem so bad. Are you coming over?”

“Yeah, I’ll be up at 12. I have to go now. Bye man.”

I said bye and hung up. I walked into the kitchen and was greeted by ‘who was it’. I said it was Dan and he’s coming over in about an hour. We sat down around my breakfast table and ate the delicious food.

We were soon joined by John, with clothes. But he then had to rush back home before his mum shouts at him, or some shit like that. Or maybe it had something to do with work.

Then Dan appeared with some cleaning supplies. Don’t ask. In other words I texted him and asked if he could bring some after I stepped into my living room.
We all tidied up my house and as we done this Dan and Ruby couldn’t keep their eyes off each other. Which means something is going on and is going to happen.

Wow, I love happy moments. I slowly smiled to myself.

Dan’s POV

I arrived at Max’s with a whole load of cleaning supplies. I must have looked crazy as I rushed from the doors of my car to his front door. But who cares?

Max, Josh, Ruby and Nicole came over to me and grabbed the stuff that had begun to hurt my arms. Who would have thought that cleaning supplies are really heavy?

But before Ruby could take anything I grabbed her into a hug once I sat down everything I was carrying. I asked if she was fine and also if it would be alright if she would like to talk about why she was in that secret room last night. She held it off till later.
We all started tiding. It reminded me of this TV show that was about cleaning these fucked up houses. Except Max’s house wasn’t as fucked up as those ones. This is just a basic necessity of a party at Max’s.

Hours past and I just couldn’t stop staring at Ruby; I mean she may have looked like a tramp right now. But she was gorgeous in every single way. Even her red and blonde hair was unbelievably amazing. Her curves were so perfect. No wonder she picked out that dress for last night's party. It fits her in all the right places.

I bit my lip as I walked up to her and asked again when we will talk. Then she whispered in my ear, when no one was watching to meet her in the same room in ten minutes and she will tell me. She smiled politely towards me before setting her cleaning supplies down.

A shock of butterflies twirled in my stomach. I mean she was beautiful even as she left the room. The wind of her walking caused her hair to flow back and it was like watching red wine with golden waves. I followed about five minutes’ later saying that my cousin was calling me, on my phone and I had bad reception in the room we were all working on.

I got strange faces from everyone as I tapped my phone and placed it towards my ear repeating the words “hello?”

I walked to the same room and stared into her brown eyes as she stared back into mines. Her brown eyes looked for pity and I really wanted to know why.
♠ ♠ ♠
  
Thanks for reading and I hope your all enjoying the story so far. :D

Chapter Title credit Framing Hanley - Pretty Faces.