Status: writers block, not sure where this stories going to go right now.

And I Only Have Eyes For You, But Does She?

I've got real big plans and such bad thoughts

Amber’s POV

I was up the stairs in my room with Matt. My parents were away out so I took this chance to spend it with Matt. I wanted some company with a guy I’ve rarely been with until the end of last year. We were both at a house party and accidently kissed then took it a bit further in one of the rooms up the stairs. Since then we’ve became secret ‘friends with benefits’.

Time passed slowly when I was with him, listened to me while kissing areas of my body. He was different from Max, it was a much like a fuck then friends again instead of having very little trust in each other. Of course we never really worked out the consequences of what would happen if Max found out, but we were happy with this secret and we’d rather it stayed that way. It’s not like I’ve lost feelings for Max, it’s just that he’s beginning to bore me a little and I want to be more adventurous. Also he cheated on me, so I should cheat on him; right?

I completely forgot about my date later on with Max, I was too involved with Matt’s company being dressed in little as a pair of shorts and a tank top.

Matt lay down on top of me and kissed my lips softly, I kissed him back tasting his mouth. Our tongues slowly explored our mouths as my hand pulled on Matt’s hair he ran his hand up my tank top. Then I heard the doorbell ring but I ignored it, just thinking that it was a sells person. I slowly moved my hands down Matt’s body when it rang again and this time I pushed Matt up to walk over to my window to see who it was.

Shit. It was Max and he looked a bit worried. I suddenly remembered that had plans with him. My face dropped to one of panic as I turned back to look at Matt

“Who is it, babes?” Matt asked me.

It’s Max. You have to go.” I whispered.

“Oh shit. I better get out of this place then.”

We ran down the stairs and he ran out of the back door leaving me with a peck on my lips. I then looked in the mirror that was placed in my hall, grabbing my house coat to cover my outfit.

“Sorry, I was in the kitchen and I thought it was just a sells person at the door.” I lied. I faked a smile and invited him inside.

“So, I see you’re not ready.” He smiled but I could tell it was fake. I also wondered if he had got his hopes up or something.

“Well to be honest I don’t feel like going anymore.” I said to him. His face looked a bit annoyed. “What’s wrong?”

“You could have told me this before I booked the fucking table.” He slightly raised his voice at me.

“Well I’m sorry that am not fucking up for going.” I hated arguing with him. It’s been like this since January. When he nearly caught me with Matt.

“You know what fuck it. I’ll just phone Josh and see if he wants to go for fucking dinner. You stupid bitch.” With this he rushed outside.

Tears started to form in my eyes. I hated arguing with him because I feel like I’ve hurt him even more that what I planned. I just want him to know how I felt when he crushed my heart by cheating on me first.

It’s a vicious circle.

Max’s POV

I stormed out Amber’s door insuring that I slammed it so that it could have sounded like it would fall of its hinges; I just couldn’t be fucked with her anymore.

My hand travelled into my front jean pocket and I pulled out my phone. I searched my contact list, well my logs to who was last in contact with me. My finger lingers over two names before pressing the call button on the one I wanted to talk to the most.

My feet scuffed along the path as I slowly walked to the public park waiting for them to answer.

“Hello, Max?” Her voice said, slightly a whisper.

“Hey, I was wondering if you would like to go to dinner because Amber has made other plans for tonight and I’ve already booked a booth.” I said to her, hoping that she would say yes because then I could ask for her advice on how to solve the problem.

“It sounds like fun. Nando’s?” She knew me too well. I laughed down the phone.

“Yep, you know the place. I’ll meet you there in half an hour.” I said to her.

“Alright, see you there.” She sounded so Scottish when she said this, which is strange as she sounded just like when I first laid my eyes on her.

“You too.” I hanged up with a slight grin on my face.

Tonight could turn out alright after all; maybe I don’t need Amber for everything.

I called for a taxi and asked for them to take me into the city and to Nando’s. Where I shall wait for my best friend to arrive; hopefully in a mood to help me with my problems and maybe to discuss future plans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Title Credit - You Me At Six - The Consequence
thanks for reading :)