She Deserves Better.

The Dark Lord.

"I miss him." Harry said in between sobs as Alexis grabbed hold of him. The two had locked themsleves in Sirius room at his funeral wake. 

"I miss him too." she whispered into his ears. "So much." 

Harry looked up to see his godmother's depaired face staring at the wall, tears streaming down his face. 

His eyes lowered to her engagement ring and suddenly the sadness turned into anger. He pushed Alexis away and stared coldly at her.

"This is all Snape's fault." he snarled. "If he would only keep his bloody big mouth shut-"

"Harry!" Alexis said, jumping out of the bed. Her voice was low and she looked at him, clearly upset. 

She said nothing else and left the room, Harry's word still echoing in her mind. 

"How's Harry?" a voice interrupted her thoughts. Her eyes met a pair of blue ones. 

"Dumbledore." she said, giving him a weak smile. "Not too good. He's still angry." 

Dumbledore nodded. "I understand. I never seen the boy lose his temper so quickly at me even." he said thoughtfully. 

Alexis was about to say something when she felt a tap on her shoulder. 

"Alexis." the familiar low voice drawled. Alexis turned and found herself face to face with Severus. 

"Alex, we have to go. He wants to see you." Severus said softly.

Alexis eyes grew and she gave a frantic look to Dumbledore. Dumbledore gave her an assured smile. 

Harry, Hermione and Ron looked as they watched Alexis ran to her room and shut the door. A few minutes later, she came out, changed into new black robes underneath a black dress. Her hair was let down and she was running back down. 

Harry frowned as he watched Alexis leave the funeral wake of her own best friend suddenly.
*********************************
Alexis felt Severus rub his thumb over on her hand and she gripped his hand harder, as they made their way towards a large manor. 

Severus pulled Alexis closer to him, his hand tight around her waist as they walked, the moonlight guiding their path.

Severus brought her up, familiar with the place, into a room and the manor was quiet. He knocked on the door before they entered. 

Alexis eyes were fixed on a tall, skeletally thin, and frail snake-like man with nearly translucent skin. He turned and Alexis had to bit her lips from gasping. His dark scarlet eyes were set in slits like a cat's, moving back and forth at Alexis and Severus.
His nose was flat as a snake's, his fingers are unnaturally long and thin, like a spider's legs. He had long, sharp, pale blue fingernails. 

It was Voldemort.