Status: In Progress

Caged

Vengeance.

“O-Oh… B-Brian…” the older boy’s name was cried into the silence of the bedroom as
Zacky spilled his warmth over both Brian’s and his own chest and stomach.

The angel’s nails dug deeply, harshly into his boyfriend’s shoulders, leaving pink, crescent shaped marks on the skin as the taller man too left his sticky, warm mess inside of the younger boy.

“Mmm, Zacky…” Brian whimpered as his lips met his lover’s, and his body trembled roughly, settling on top of his partner’s.

Relaxing his legs’ grips on the older man’s waist, Zacky let out a thick sigh, allowing his again, pure eyes to flutter closed as he and Brian’s lips melded together once again.

“I love you…” the larger man mumbled into the kiss, lifting himself upward, out of the smaller boy. Biting his lip and opening up his eyes—which had dulled down to their normal, bottle green color—Zacky smiled up at his boyfriend.

“More than words could ever explain…” he whispered, so soft that the sentence nearly could have been mouthed silently.

Gradually, Brian settled against his younger partner, breathing calming at last. A small smile displayed itself on his raw, swollen lips.
“I feel hypocritical being the one to ask… because I denied you and all… but can we stay here forever..?” the brown-eyed boy murmured, not seeming to care one bit that the both of them were coated in their own sweat and filth as they laid together, embrace gentle.

At this, Zacky giggled softly. “I’d love to…” the angel whispered gently, allowing his hands to run smoothly along his lover’s back.

Brian expected there to be a “but” after the sentence, as he himself had put it, but the word was never added. Zacky simply embraced him with all of the love and tenderness in the world, never once thinking about what someone else might think. In one way, this made him feel bad, saying what he had at the dock—although it had been true—but in another, made his heart flutter like never before.

Tightening his arms lovingly around the other boy, Brian smiled, allowing his soft eyes to gently flutter closed.

He didn’t feel tired—not like he could have slept, anyway—but he did feel as though he were floating amidst a dream.

Zacky’s wings wound around his shoulders carefully, creating the simple embrace that he loved the most, and Brian was in a different world completely.

Pressing his lips gently to the older man’s distorted locks of hair, Zacky smiled. While Brian had denied him the very same request at the dock, he wouldn’t have denied his partner much of anything that he wanted. And besides, he thought, at that point in time, the denial had been perfectly reasonable; they’d been in public. Now, they were in the privacy and comfort of their own home.

Just as the russet eyed boy nuzzled into the crook of his lover’s neck, though, that time in forever was cut short.

Distant shouting could be heard and recognized as Matt’s, and soon after, running
footsteps began sounding, nearer and nearer the room; a cat call immediately followed as
those footsteps stopped before the bedroom door. All of this had obviously been sounded off by Jimmy.

However, the couple barely flinched, barely blushed but smiled instead. “Oh my God…” Zacky chuckled, moving to tug the sheets of the bed over the both of them.

“Don’t worry…” Brian murmured, pressing his lips to Zack’s cheek. “I locked it.”

This earned a gentle giggle from the angel, which was immediately followed by a rather loud thump from the hallway.

“Damn it, Sullivan!” Matt’s deep voice rang in from outside the bedroom door. At that, each boy made a face that clearly screamed “Uh-oh.”

All that could be heard upwards of that was Jimmy’s hysterical laughter and continued mutterings of “Sorry dude,” and “I couldn’t help myself.”

Glancing at one another, Zacky and Brian shook their heads, smirking.

“I hate to say it, but…” the younger murmured, smiling apologetically. In any case, Brian merely chuckled.

“I know.” the larger boy winked gently, moving so that he could climb off of his boyfriend.
Releasing the other man in order to do the same, Zacky smiled, moving to collect an already-used towel from the hamper to clean the mess off of his chest. Tossing it to Brian so that he could do the same, the angel began collecting his clothing from the floor, replacing the articles on his body.

As soon as Brian had accomplished the equivalent, the two cautiously moved toward the door, cracking it open silently and peeking out to see Jimmy on the ground, face down, while Matt straddled him at the waist, pinning him down.

“Uhm… guys..?” Brian murmured his smile growing as he watched the two wrestling
— though it was obvious that if it were a real match, Jimmy would have had no chance.

Immediately, Jimmy glanced up, a cheesy grin plastered on his face. “Hey, lovebirds!” he chimed, letting out a few staccato, high pitched chuckles.

Either of the two boys standing inside of the door frame blushed just slightly—had Matt and Jimmy been able to hear them from the living room? Thinking back, the both of them realized that they had, indeed, been rather vocal in expressing their pleasure.

After receiving a smack to the back of the head from Matt, Jimmy’s laughing ceased as he turned to glare at the larger man pinning him down.

At this, Zacky laughed. “Are you okay there, Jimmy?” he teased, earning an expression of are you kidding me from the older man.

“Hmm, I don’t know. I’ve only got tall dark and muscley seated and my backbone, while you two run off and commit sins behind our backs… Nah, I think I’m okay.” he grinned, his drunken rambling earning an eyebrow raise from Brian.

“Sins?” he questioned, watching the goofy grin on his friend’s face grow.

“It’s no saintly action to abandon your friends so that you can run off and take advantage of an angel. Sins, you evil man!” Jimmy raved dramatically, earning laughter from everyone around him.

“You sound like a goddamned priest, Sullivan.” Matt chuckled, climbing off of the slighter
man and getting to his feet.

“Hell yeah! I’m the Reverend and he’s the sinner. Yeah, that’s good.” the tallest boy laughed, rolling onto his back before hurdling himself to his feet.

Zacky grinned. He could’ve warmed up to Jimmy a long time ago, if he were always like this—not drunk, necessarily, but more lighthearted and humorous, and less playfully brutal.

“He’s not the sinner. He is my sin.” Zacky spoke softly. That was the stark truth.

Blushing softly, Brian wrapped an arm around the angel’s waist, pulling him close.

“You guys are nasty.” Jimmy laughed, shaking his head. Matt beamed.

“So…” he smiled, making his way into the living room slowly. The others soon followed. “If he’s the Reverend, and you’re Sin,” he muttered, jabbing his thumb in the direction of Jimmy, and then Brian, “then what are Zack and I, huh?”

Mulling over the stocky boy’s words, Brian raised an eyebrow, unsure of what to say.

“Hum… Zacky…” he murmured, choosing his boyfriend first because the youngest boy was the one that he knew the best. He thought hard, attempting to come up with something to describe the boy that didn’t involve the words breathtaking, or charming, or beautiful.

“Vengeance.” Brian decided finally, smiling wide. “Zacky Vengeance.”

Raising an eyebrow, Zack smiled, showing off the pearly whites that lingered behind his candy-kissed lips. “Why Vengeance?” he asked gently, nuzzling into his love’s side.

“Well, think about it—you being here with me, basically telling the people back in your own world to stop pushing and leave you alone—it’s sort of like your vengeance.” Brian explained, smiling as he tightened his arms around Zacky and sat with him on the couch.

“Good answer.” the younger boy replied, smiling as he leaned to pick up the drinks he
and his boyfriend had left on the coffee table in retreating to the bedroom.

“Great, so what about—“ Matt started, but was cut off immediately by Jimmy.

“Shadows. Fits you perfect. You can be a dark guy, dude.” Jimmy laughed as his friend raised an eyebrow.

“Matt Shadows?” he questioned. “That’s kind of… odd.”

Scrunching his face up, Jimmy was about to cut in and tell his newest friend that the name seemed fine, when Zack cut in for him.

“Well… what if you shorten it..? So it’s just… M. Shadows?” the youngest man
suggested and Matt, tilting his head a moment and smirking, nodded.

“I like that… it’s got a really… I don’t know, a sinister air to it.” he murmured, smiling as he moved to grip the quickly diminishing bottle of JD.

“Nah, Brian’s the sinister one. Hey, that’s even better! Sinister. But, like, spelled with Y’s, not I’s… yeah…” Jimmy pondered, his consumed alcohol again taking over, creating each of his sentences in long, rambly forms.

“I am Synyster Gates and I am awesome.” Brian laughed, holding Zacky close as he sipped on his own drink.

Immediately, all eyes drew to Brian, brows furrowing and adjusting in an uneven, confused manor.

“S’that supposed to mean?” Matt chuckled, shaking his head slightly. “It’s good, though…”

Shrugging, the brown eyed man grinned. “I’m not exactly sure. Just came to mind, y’know…” he laughed, gulping down the remainder of his warmed, mixed drink and setting the glass back onto the coffee table as he tugged Zacky tightly against his chest; this caused the angel to spill some of his own drink out of the glass and onto the shoulder of Brian’s hoodie, and his own shirt.

Shooting his boyfriend a playful glare, Zacky smirked. “Don’t make yourself a reason for my new nickname.” he spoke in a low voice, leaning in to peck the taller man’s lips gently.

“Hey… I’m already a reason.” Brian winked, knowing that the actions which Jimmy had referred to as sins would come to mind instantly.

“Mmm, true.” Zacky smiled as he pondered Brian’s words a moment, eyes already half
closed as he bent his lips toward his lover’s once again, drawing the older man in for a longer, much more loving kiss than before. Gladly welcoming the gentle embrace, Brian smirked, snatching his boyfriend’s drink away and pulling back to take a deep swig before setting it aside, attaching his lips to Zack’s immediately afterward.

The mixture of the drink’s sweet essence and the way that Zacky tasted to Brian naturally was enough to send chills up and down the older man’s spine as his archangel tasted and roamed the inside of his mouth slowly, leisurely.

“Disgusting.” Jimmy laughed. “Go back to your room.”

Sparing a single glance in the oldest boy’s direction as they comprehended his words, the couple grinned into each other’s kiss, not long before Zacky straddled Brian’s waist, pushing him back against the couch gently.

At this, they heard an amused chuckle from Matt. “Jim, stop saying shit—you’ll only make them worse.” he chimed, shaking his head as Zacky and Brian each gave a soft laugh.

“How could it get worse, those two are already hornier than unicorns.” Jimmy smirked, shaking his head.

Raising an eyebrow, Brian let his hands travel upward, one snaking gently beneath the fabric of Zack’s shirt and hoodie while the other moved to thread itself in the strands of his boyfriend’s hair.

Smirking as he got the message, which—like 2, 3 days ago—said play along, Zack obliged.

The smaller man gently lifted his torso away from Brian’s allowing that hand tracing his spine to tug the both the fabric of his shirt and the fabric of his hoodie upward quickly, working them over his wings and removing both articles of clothing at once.

Hearing nothing, the pair figured that their friends were either staring wordlessly or that Matt had forced Jimmy from the room to leave them alone with each other. And honestly—the two would likely have gone as far as they could have, in either case.

“See what you did, Jim?” they heard Matt murmur to his friend, chuckling as the two of them continued heatedly fighting each other into insanity.

As Brian allowed his hips to move upward and grind against Zacky’s, the younger man went for the zipper on the other’s pants.

Rolling so that he was on top, Brian straddled the angel’s waist firmly, resting himself on Zacky’s hips, and also trapping the smaller man’s hand between their now-pulsing members.

A taut smirk built on Brian’s face at this; any of the games they tried to play, any time they tried to fake their friends out, things would become real.

And now, it was real, as Zack struggled to remove his hand from between their gradually perking arousals.

The friction created with his twisting motions made the both of them moan quietly. It was torture for Zacky; like masochism. He was doing it to himself.

After a moment, though, he stopped, smirking as he twisted his wrist upward and took
a firm grip on his boyfriend’s clothed private area.

With this, Brian jumped, releasing Zacky’s hand from between them. It also left the older of the two breathing heavily.

Bringing the heated battle to an end, the angel grinned. “Easy, Syn…” the young angel
winked, using the older’s nickname for the first time. Raising an eyebrow, Brian smirked as well.

“If you say so, Vengeance.” he retorted, cupping his lover’s face in his hand and kissing him zealously once again.

However, as the pair’s lips began molding once again, a cry was heard in the silence—Jimmy’s cry—as well as a door slamming against the wall.

At first, he couple laughed lightly as they continued in their little escapade, assuming that their eldest friend had, at last, bolted; that was, until they heard an odd sort of noise, a sort of grunt, radiate from Matt as well, and all at once, Brian was pulled back, away from the angel.

Again, they thought that this might’ve been of their friends’ doing, but the thought was easily dismissed as the older of the two realized that there were two, three police officers swarming his living room, darting toward his lover. The fourth officer restrained Brian, keeping him from moving so much as an inch as this happened.

Zacky, all the while, cried out, frightened as the large, uniformed men tightly seized his arms, yanking them around behind his back as they were cuffed together.

The frantic fluttering of his wings caused rather powerful gusts of air to whirl about the room like mini tornados, engulfing ever person standing near as a breaker on the shore would an innocent swimmer.

“Hey, hey!” Matt called out as Jimmy half-cowered behind him, very obviously startled. “Let him go, what the hell are you doing?!”

Brian, stunned into silence as he watched the frightened tears race over his angel’s cheeks, finally began heaving against the man who held him back, finding his voice now as well.

“He didn’t do anything wrong, let him go!” he called, enraged now. “Zacky!”

The police officer held a firm grip on the dark-eyed 18-year-old, and soon, Brian was being forced to watch while the other three pinned his boyfriend to the ground, binding up his velvet wings with what looked like towing straps as they began virtually dragging him out the front door.

“Bri-Brian!” the smaller boy shrieked in turn as he was pulled away. He’d given up fighting moments ago, since it had been getting him nowhere; not with the three much larger, much stronger men swarming him, ambushing him.

As soon as the officers had accomplished hauling Zack out the front, the one restraining Brian released his grip and dropped the distressed man onto his feet, but swiftly took a hold of his arm so that he wouldn’t be able to dart after his stolen lover.

“Where the hell are you taking him?! He hasn’t done anything wrong!” the spike-haired boy cried, bewildered and angry as fearful tears peaked at the corners of his black-lined eyes. How had they come to know of Zacky in the first place, and what business did they have in taking him away?

“Look, kid,” the tall, bulky-looking official grumbled, tightening his grip on Brian’s arm, “that’s not any of your concern.”

“Excuse me, sir, but that is his boyfriend you just took away, bound and tied, for no reason. I think he has plenty of right to be concerned.” Matt spoke stiffly, stepping up to take Brian around the shoulders and pull him from the officer’s hold. The hazel-eyed man nearly seemed to be as strong as the uniformed one standing before them.

Soon after, Jimmy took a deep breath and stepped up as well, seemingly having gotten over the shock of the officers’ entrance. “Yeah, dude. You can’t just tie a guy up and haul him away without some kind of decent explanation.” the tallest man spoke, placing a reassuring hand on Brian’s shoulder. After a moment, they heard the sound of doors slamming shut outside—car doors.

“Well, dude, would you mind giving me a decent explanation as to why you all are drinking, underage?” the middle-aged man spoke, stepping toward the coffee table and collecting the near-empty Jack Daniels bottle, dangling it from his fingertips.

Immediately, all three boys’ eyes widened slightly. None of them had thought that fact through thoroughly, as they had all been so distracted by the other situation. Despite the shock, though, Brian’s concentration still remained on his boyfriend.

“But if that’s the reason, then why did you only take Zack away?” he asked, shaking his head as he attempted to keep his tone calm under the intense anger he now felt. It was especially difficult, since the brown-eyed man felt an exceedingly powerful urge to take a swing at the officer.

“Oh, believe me, you boys will be coming down to the station along with your friend.” the man spoke before allowing the bottle to slip through his fingertips and crash to the floor, emitting a loud thud. “Best collect your shoes, son.”
♠ ♠ ♠
They're Teenage Boys, What Would You Expect. ;)