I've Got to Stop Calling Those 1-800 Numbers

Five ;;

I decided to let him stay, not because his puppy brown eyes were socute annoying, but because it was almost midnight and I couldn't leta guy as gorgeous as he was the guy roam aimlessly around Long Island.

If you're from Long Island or even New York in general, you know what they do to guys like him at night.Plus, if anyone's gonna rape him, it's gonna be me.

"Thank you Sahina. Thank you!" And you know, it's not like I'm angry that he has his long arms wrapped around me in a gracious hug. Nope, I'm not complaining.

"Yeah, okay. Let me just get some more blankets for you, it's gonna be kinda chilly tonight - "

"I can't sleep with you?"

Yeah, so, that's a pretty awkward question.

"Uhm .."

I honestly didn't know how to respond to that. But you can't blame me! But then I started to weigh the odds: mom and dad away, vacation, famous adult rockstar in my house, asking to sleep with me.

"No."

"But -"

"No, William."

His lower lip began to quiver. Goddamn, he should be an actor not a musician. I'm not sure how many more times I can say 'no'.

"I promise I won't try anything, please." Those brown eyes were begging, again. I swear I'm too nice.

"Okay, but on one condition!"

---

"Are you kidding me?" he asked as he stood in my room with his hands on his hips. He was wearing my dad's pajama pants which were ironically too tall for him so he had to roll them up at the waist and then claimed to say that my room was to hot and proceeded to take off his shirt.Which didn't bother me one bit. However, the thermostat was at fifty because I didn't want to waste the heat and my parents had given me the coldest room in the house because their 'old bones can't handle the cold.'

Then Mom, Dad, why the hell are we in New York?

"What? What's wrong?" I asked as I started to take off my Sailor Moon slippers and get into my bed.

William looked at me incredulously. "I'm sleeping on the floor?" Then he pointed to the floor because apparently I'm deaf.

"No, the sleeping bag is on the floor. You're sleeping in it," I replied. I brushed my hair into submission, placed it in a ponytail, and wrapped my head in a pink and black bandana.

"But I thought you said I could sleep with you?"

"No, you asked me if I could sleep with you and I said no. This is my condition. Now, you can either pick door number one: sleep in my room on the nice Scooby Doo sleeping bag and not compain or door number two: sleep on the couch downstairs and be all alone. Pick."

He grumbled to himself and got into the bag. He tossed and turned for a while to make himself comfortable.

I got out of bed to turn off the light, set my glasses on my desk and crawled back into bed.

I was halfway to sleep until his voice snapped me out of my much needed sleep.

"Sahina?"

"Yeah William?" I asked sleepily.

"Do you snore?"

"No."

"Oh, okay."

A couple minutes later he decided to ask me another question.

"Sahina?"

"What William?"

"Thank you for not kicking me out."

Silence.

"Your welcome. Now go to bed or I will kick you out."

Even in the darkness, I could feel him smile.

I think it was contagious 'cause I smiled too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kinda iffy about the ending,
not sure if I liked it. Whatevs.