‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Emma

“Mm ‘ello?” I murmured into the phone.

“Wha’?” I was now sitting up in bed.

“No yer no’! Yeh left and yer no’ coming back!” Then I hung up.

I heard the floor board crack. I turned over in bed to face the door, and found Thomas standing in the door way rubbing his eyes.

He was shirtless and only in boxers. He came over and crawled over me to sit next to me, even though he could have walked around the bed.

“Wha’s wro-?” I didn’t get to finish before Thomas had his lips on mine.

I gently kissed back, resting one hand on the base of his neck and the other on this shoulder. He kissed down my cheek and to my neck then started to suck on my sweet spot.

I let out a small moan. He slowly slid the bottom of my tang-top up my abdomen and over my head, letting my breast fall free. He kissed his way down and started to suck on the areola of my right breast.

He detached himself from the sensitive flesh to throw the covers off of me and at the end of my bed. Then he attacked my left breast while I pulled off his boxers, letting his erection spring out.

He groaned out as I raked my nails gently up and down his shaft. He gently pushed me back against my bed and ran his hands down my body to my right above my panties.

He hocked his forefingers in the waistband of my panties then slowly pulled them down and off my body. He smirked seeing me already semi-wet; his forefingers danced up my thighs, making me breath out a sigh of pleasure.

He spread my legs apart and sat on his knees in-between them. He ran a forefinger along my wetted mound. I let out a moan as he slipped his long middle finger inside me; he moved it in and out a few times before adding a second finger.

When he finally entered me it felt like ecstasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next few chapters may be a page shorter than I normally do.
This is JUST until I can come up with some ideas for a FULL chapter.
OH and there may not be FULL sex scene for a bit. When I go back to two pages I will put a pull sex scene I PROMISE

PS. The slots for sending in ideas through comments is STILL open