‹ Prequel: 25 To Life
Status: Complete

When It All Falls Apart

Thomas

It’s been like three days since mum and I had sex and I told her I will not have sex with her again if I don’t get a piercing.

I know I shouldn’t do that to her but here we are at the piercing parlor, I had no idea what to get but maybe the person inside the shop can help.

We walked in the shop and the dude with outrageous piercings instantly had his eyes on mum as we walked up to the counter. I coughed to get his attention and asked him how much a piercing would cost.

“Depends on what you get.” His attention went back to mum.

“What’s your name?” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeh don’ need ta know that.” Then mum turned to me.

“‘M goin’ ta sit over there, don’ get aneh fing that painful.” Before she turned to walk away I leaned down and kissed her. Ha for having a short mum!

When she walked away from the counter I turned to the guy.

“I ‘ave no clue wha’ I’m going ta get. I know I want somefing that will help pleasure me girl.” I was kind of embarrassed to say that.

“Sure, come to the back and I can help you out.” Well that was easy.

I gave mum a smile before following the guy to the back room, or the piecing room. He showed me a photo of a pierced dick.

“This is a Prince Albert piercing. If you want your girl to have a lot of pleasure when you two fuck, get this. I’m not going to lie it hurts like a son-of-a-bitch.”

“Let’s do it.”

And I walked out with a Prince Albert.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEHE......

If anyone doesn't know what a Prince Albert is.... IT'S A PIERCED DICK!!

^_^