Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 3: Secret Meeting

Shun enters the classroom and signals his classmates not to say anything. He proceeds to move to his seat and takes his books and places them on the desk.

Ms. Motohiro: “You’re late Shun! Three times to be exact! Detention again this afternoon Shun!”

Shun: “Ugh... *breathes sadly* Okay!”

Ms. Motohiro: “That’s 20 minutes of cleaning the classroom. I’ve brought a hospital mask for you to clean the erasers also.”

Shun: (This isn’t fair!)

Shun lays his head on the desk in disappointment. With the thought that Aione is still outside in the hallway, there is a knock at the door.

Ms. Motohiro: “It appears that the new student I was expecting has arrived. Come in and introduce yourself to the class.”

Aione: “Hello my name is Aione Hikari! Sorry I was late! I got a little lost on the way here! I hope to get along with everyone and make some new friends.”

Ms. Motohiro: “Okay Aione! Your tardy is excused! Just try not be late too often and you won’t end up in detention like Shun! This is who you will be sitting next to in class.”

Aione walks towards the back of the classroom and sits next to Shun who has his head down on his open notebook.

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

After School at about 3 o'clock

Shun: “School is finally over-!”

Shun walks towards the door as he is stopped by a familiar voice.

Ms. Motohiro: “Aren’t you forgetting something, Shun?”

Shun: (She remembered? It was so long ago I had completely forgotten.)*Exhales sadly* (Got to get to it and get done before I’m late for the meeting! I still have Zero resting on the roof of the school.)

*30 minutes later after cleaning*

Shun: “Can I go? I’m done cleaning the whole classroom.”

Ms. Motohiro: “Sure Shun you can go. Just remember not to be late again or you’ll be cleaning the whole hallway of classrooms next time.”

Ms. Motohiro smiles a gentle smile at Shun as she bids him a good day and gestures him that he can leave the room.

Shun rushes to the roof to find Zero still resting in the janitor’s closet. He puts Zero on his back and rushes down the stairs as fast as he can.

*Five minutes later*

Aione: “What’s that sound coming up from behind me?”

Shun is coming down the street as a fast speed and passes Aione as he comes to a screeching halt.

Shun: “Hey Aione! Do you know what time it is?”

Aione: “Yeah it’s 3:45-!”

Shun: “Damn it! I’m late! I got to hurry! Sorry I can’t talk longer see you later!”

Aione: “Shun wait-!”

Shun takes off leaving a trail of dust behind him and a lost expression on Aione’s face. Aione looks at the ground and notices that he has left some footprints following him. She looks back at Mirage in her backpack.

Aione: “Well Mirage, it seems that we have an adventure on our hands today! Let’s follow these prints and see what unfolds. Hehehe!”

Shun runs to his house first to drop off Zero and hide him in his room.

Shun: “Hey Mom! I’m just dropping off some books and stuff and I’m going to the usual place with my friends I’ll be home by supper!”

Shun quickly puts on his shoes and rushes out the house leaving the door open. Shun’s mom has a puzzled expression on her face as she closes the front door.

Mom: “Always up to something adventurous! I guess boys will be boys!”

Shun rushes out of his house in a northern direction as Aione comes up on the house that he has just left.

Aione: “So this must be Shun’s house! I’ll go and keep following him until I find out what he’s up to in such a rush!

Shun is running into a forest on the outskirts of town as he comes upon an abandoned warehouse in the distance.

Shun: “Got to hurry I can’t be late for this!”

Shun stops at the doors and knocks three times in rapid succession. The door opens to show some people standing inside. There are two tall people that resemble each and appear to be twins. There is another tall person is standing to what appears to be his sister and another guy wearing a college uniform. In the middle of the room stood a person with long hair and the same school uniform as Shun as well as the rest of the people in the room. The person with the long hair extends a hand to Shun.

Takashia: “About time Shun! We were getting a little impatient waiting for you!”

End