Status: Work in progress but active

Prototype Zero

Chapter 5: Inroductions and Defeat

Takashia: “Alright we have to use the randomization to select who will be facing Aione for the initiation.

Shun gives an unenthusiastic expression that is obvious within the crowd.

Shun: “It’s just a bottle that you’re going to spin.”

Takashia: “Shut up! I know what it is and it’s a randomization so let’s give it a spin!”

Takashia spins the “randomizer” as it eventually comes down to a complete stop.

Shun: “It looks like Hotaru has to fight Aione for the initiation contest! If she wins she will be the first outsider to join Team Generation besides us when we started this team.”

Hotaru: “I don’t intend to go easy on you! This will be the hardest test that you will ever go through! Prepare to lose! Delta! Prepare for standby!”

Delta appears as a flying model Robo with black wings and sharp claws. He has the making of any normal Robo, but this one can fly. Everyone looks at Aione’s Robo in astonishment as her and Mirage prepare for battle as well as Delta and Hotaru.

Aione: “I wouldn’t ask for it any other way! I will succeed in this trial! Mirage let’s go!”
Takashia: “The rules for this battle are simple! First one to be knocked out and can’t continue is automatically the loser! Both participants ready?”

Aione: “Hmm!”

Hotaru: “I’m ready to go!”

Iteza: “Ok! On my signal! GOOOOOO!”

Iteza waves the flag as both Mirage and Delta stand ready in their battle stances as they prepare for the fight! As the flag is waved, both fighters charge at each other at amazing speed.
Delta flies at Mirage and extends his claws.

Hotaru: “Alright Delta, use Steel Talon Strike now while you have the opening!”

Delta charges in at Mirage with blinding speed as Aione quickly thinks of a counterattack.

Aione: “Quickly Mirage! Star Flash!”

Mirage holds her hands out and releases a blinding light that illuminates the entire arena and blinds everyone watching the battle.

Shun: “It’s so bright! I can’t see a thing!”

Daitaro: “This is brighter…”

Daijiro: “…Than the sun itself!”

Hotaru: “Damn I can’t see a thing! Just keep attacking Delta!”

Aione: “Now, Mirage! Use Flash Spear!”

Mirage creates a spear made entirely of light and lunges towards Delta.

Mirage: “I can clearly see you through all of this light! Ha Haaaa!”

Hotaru: “Dodge and use Flame-tongue! When you have another opening use Steel Talon Strike again!”

Aione: “Dodge the flames!”

Mirage dodges to her right and jumps out of harm’s way as the flames pass her and drift off else place. Delta finishes his attack as Hotaru watches for an opening.

Hotaru: “Quick while you’ve got it! Use Steel Talon Strike!” (That’s it Delta! Don’t give a second to recover! We’ve got this battle easy! I refuse to neither lose nor lose to a girl!)

Mirage: “Ahhh!”

Mirage lands with a hard thump as she is knocked into the air by Delta’s attack.

Hotaru: “Fly up and convert to Sky Dive attack to finish this battle!”

Delta soars upward as Mirage is in the air falling from a great height.

Aione: “Mirage use Aerial Recovery to bounce off of the walls and then use Astral Star Shatter!”

Iteza: “Mirage used the recoil from the last attack to give her an extra boost in speed that also adds power to her attack. I must say I’m impressed by her technique!”

Aione: (Mirage’s hands become as solid as stars and smash the opponent with a series of punches that end in a smash attack that can break almost any guard! This battle is mine!)

Hotaru: “It’s so bright and fast that Delta can’t dodge or block in time!”

Delta: “Ahhhhhh!”

Delta is hit by Mirage’s attack as he is sent flying to the ground below with a crashing boom. Shun and the rest of the team is watching in disbelief as the battle grows more intense by the second.

Hotaru: “Delta can you stand?”

Delta struggles to his feet and regain his balance as he ascends to the sky once more.

Delta: “Yeah I’m fine! No need to worry about me! Let’s finish this!”

Aione: “I couldn’t agree more with Delta! It’s time for us to end and win this! Mirage use Flash Cannon!”

Hotaru: “Let’s do this! Phoenix Wind Blast, Delta!”

Both fighters are charging energy as they prepare for one final attack to end the fight. Mirage is charging energy in arm cannon as Delta is charging flame and wind energy into his wings for one final blast to settle things.

Aione: “Mirage! Flash Cannon!”

Hotaru: “Delta! Phoenix Wind Blast!”

Both attacks are launched at the same time and seem to be locked in a stalemate.

Takashia: “It seems that their powers are both equal and rivaling each other right now.”

Kaida: “This isn’t going to end good at all! Someone is going to be upset after this!”

The attacks trigger an explosion that sends everyone flying back from the force dealt from it. Aione and Hotaru are still standing with their back to the walls as Delta is left barely standing and Mirage is lying on the ground.

Hotaru: “Looks like I win this one! Sorry little girl it seems like you have to try harder next time!”

Aione: “Not really! Take a look!”

Mirage staggers to her feet as everyone is in shock from the discovery.

Aione: “It’s Mirage’s special ability: Maiden’s Gift. It kicks in whenever her life force drops below 10% and she is in critical condition and in fear of losing. It restores 30% of her energy back and allows her to fight longer. What do you think of that?!”

Aione sticks her tongue out at Hotaru as he gets frustrated at the thought that he almost won!

Hotaru: “Arrrgh I’m not going to take this! Delta, once more! Phoenix Wind Blast!

Aione: “Not this time! Mirage! Light-speed Uppercut!”

Mirage rushes at Delta as she jumps upward at him and punches him straight on.

Delta: “*coughs* Accckkkkkk!”

Delta falls to the ground lifeless as Hotaru calls his name!

Hotaru: “Delta! Delta! Damn it! I can’t believe that I lost!”

Takashia: “It looks like we have a winner! Congratulations Aione! Welcome to Team Generation!”

Aione: “Thanks!”

Iteza: “So now that we have this battle and tournament teaming settled and ready for action, I guess we can call this a day!”

Shun: “Guys I want you to meet Zero! So let’s head to my house since he’s going to be there!”

Hotaru is sitting in a corner looking sad and in despair.

Shun: “You coming Hotaru?”

Hotaru: “Not really got some studying for a test this week! Catch you later guys! No hard feelings?”

He extends a hand out to Aione as she shakes his hand back and makes amends.
Shun and the rest of the team head out of the warehouse to head to his house to meet Zero.

Chapter 5: Introductions and Defeat-End
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long to update i was waiting for more readers and subscribers but got nothing and kinda busy too so I will get more chapters posted!!!

Shun Takahashi