Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Am I Ready for Love

The fair had rolled into Thunder Bay, a tradition among the Staal clan. 

"Who are we waiting for." Eric asked to the little group at the door which consisted of Eric, Tanya, Parker, Alex Jared, and Marc. 

"Heather and Jordan." Marc said. 

Alex rolled her eyes, they always made them late when ever they were going somewhere. 

Finally 8 minutes later Heather and Jordan strolled down the stairs. "Ready?" Jordan asked. 

"We've been ready for minutes." Eric said. 

Jordan shrugged before making his way out the front door. The rest of the group followed close behind. 

The group had gone on a couple of rides, most of them Alex had declined to go on insisting she would watch Parker, but only Marc knew the real reason, Alex was afraid of rollercoasters.   

The gang stopped to watch Parker play a game at a booth when Jordan's name was called. 

Jordan turned around to see a group of his friends walking towards him. 

"Hey guys." Jordan said giving each of his friends a "man hug"

Each of the brothers did the same, seeing as Tanya had meet them already, Alex was the only new face. 

"Guys this is Alex, Marc's friend from New York." Jordan said. 

"Alex this is, Mason, Jayden, Adam, and Daniel." 

Alex shook the three boys hands, Jayden's handshake lasted longer then the others, something Jordan noticed. 

Jordan quickly got the attention of Jayden, making him drop Alex's hand. 

Jordan's friends joined the Staal group for the rest of the night. 

They made their way to the ferris wheel line up. Everyone paired off leaving Alex alone. 

"Guess this means you'll have to ride alone." Heather smirked. 

"Nope, she'll ride with me." Jayden said from behind Alex. 

Alex smiled, while Heather glared. 

While on the ride Alex was a little nervous she barely knew this guy, and yet here she was squished in next to him. 

"Tell me something about yourself." Jayden asked Alex. 

"Well my names Alex Garcia, born and raised in New York, I attend Juilliard." Alex spilled. 

"Wow." Jayden said. 

"What about you." Alex asked. 

"Jayden Harris at your service." 

Alex laughed. 

"Well my name is Jayden Harris, Thunder Bay is my home, I'm a auto mechanic." Jayden said. 

Alex smiled to which Jayden smiled back. 

The rest of the night Jayden and Alex spent together. 

"Goodnight Alex." Jayden said after walking Alex to the door. 

"Goodnight Jayden." Alex said back. 

Jayden kissed her cheek, before making his way back to his car. 

Alex smiled and headed for the door. Looking down on the two, Jordan frowned, he was jealous of Jayden. 
♠ ♠ ♠
haven't updated in a while, blame school.
I would really love it if you guys would comment so I would know if this story is actually any good.