Status: Updating when I can

You Got It All Wrong

Beautiful Eyes

Alex had fallen asleep during the drive to Marc's house because she was awoken by someone shaking her. 

"Alex were here." Marc said while shaking his friend.

She opened her eyes and got out of the car. She looked around there was alot of open land in Thunder Bay. Growing up in New York she never saw land with nothing on it. 

"Come on slow poke." Marc said. 

Alex hit him in the arm but followed.

Marc opened the door that was already unlocked and Alex was shocked. 

"It's not like New York, you can leave your doors unlocked." Marc said reading Alex's mind.    

Alex laughed to herself while following Marc inside. It was quite inside the house. 

"Is anyone even here?" Alex asked Marc while looking around. 

"Their probably out back, come along little one." Marc said while grabbing Alex's hand. 

"Just because your freakishly tall doesn't give you the right to call me little" Alex said. 

"Better get used to it, all of us are this tall." Marc said standing up straighter 

Alex laughed and followed him outside.

"Hey everybody." Marc said to the group of people sitting around a table on the patio. 

Everyone got up and came over to the two of them. 

"Marc dear I missed you." Mrs Staal said wrapping her son in a hug. 

"I've missed you to mom, but I want you to meet my friend Alex." Marc said pointing to Alex. 

Everyone looked her way and she gave a shy smile. 

"Hello dear." Mrs Staal while wrapping Alex in a hug. 

This wasn't something she was used to, her parents weren't the affectionate type. 

"It's nice to meet you Mrs Staal." Alex said. 

"Oh dear don't call me Mrs Staal, call me Linda and that's Henry." She said pointing to her husband. "Mrs Staal makes me sound old." 

"To late for that eh mom." Someone said from behind Mrs Staal. 

Linda rolled her eyes. "Ignore him."

Alex looked past Linda and saw the person who made the comment. He was just as tall as Marc, but had blonde hair instead of red. Alex was most intrigued by his bright blue eyes. 

"Like what you see?" The blonde hair boy said. To which everyone laughed. Alex blushed. 

"Stop it Jordan, your making her uncomfortable." Linda said. 

 Alex blushed once again. 

"I'll introduce you to everyone." Linda started. "That's Henry, the tall blonde is Eric and the girl is his wife Tanya." 
Alex smiled at them. "They have a son Parker but he's sleeping right now. She said hello and Linda continued. "The Marc lookalike is Jared, and this blonde" She said while pointing to Jordan. "Is Jordan." 

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys." 

Everyone said a 'hi' in return and Jordan just stood there looking her up and down. 

She caught him staring and smiled. 

She was glad Marc had convinced her to come home with him, she hadn't been here anymore then 10 minutes and she already loved being in Thunder Bay. 
♠ ♠ ♠
does anyone actually read or like this story,
cause if not I'll most likely just delete it.
so please if you like it please comment. :)