Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

Just Give Me A Sign Or Something.

I slept till 10:30 the next morning. When I woke up Travis was gone. I walked to the front of the bus and saw all the other boys, except Travis. “Where’s Travis?” all boys turned their eyes to me. “Shower” Matt answered.

I nodded and left. I sat back down on Travis’ bunk and waited. When he came back, he was in nothing but a towel. He smiled when he saw me. His towel hung loosely around his hips.

It had been awhile since I had seen Travis’ beautiful body and my jaw dropped at the sight of it. My eyes ran over his chest, taking all of him in. he smirked as I continued to swoon over his body. I quickly stood up and pressed my body close to his. He looked down at me, his brown eyes asking me what I was going to do next.

“I know I said no sex” I looked at his face. “But-” my eyes dropped down to his abs. I bit my bottom lip and twirled a piece of hair around my finger. “But you’ve changed my mind” he smirked and put his arms around my waist. He bent down and kissed me.

His towel fell to the ground. He pushed me back towards the bunk, pulling my clothes off in the process. My legs hit the bed and I feel back on it. He climbed on top of me and gently kissed me. “I love you” he whispered softly.

My eyes widened and my throat closed. Yes, I still had feelings for Travis. But I didn’t love him. And even if I did I wouldn’t admit it now. I just nodded and we continued our dirty deed.

2 hours later, I was back on Katy’s bus in my own bunk. Travis had fallen asleep 30 minutes after he had pulled out of me. The sex was good, but this time he could only make me sing. Once he was asleep I quickly snuck out and went back to my original bus. I felt horribly bad.

I got so caught up in the moment I had completely forgotten about Pete. I was no better than Ashlee and that made me sick. I liked Pete so much, but Travis had this energy and it’s like I can’t resist him no matter how hard I try. I never wanted to hurt Pete, but it just happened. I heard the bus door open the footsteps and talking.

“Anna” Katy’s voice rang throughout the bus. I got out of my bunk and went to the front of the bus where she was. She wasn’t alone though. Russell was to the left of her. “Hey” I greeted them.

“Wanna come to lunch with us?” she asked. I sized Russell up and down. I had heard a lot about this man and I had to grill him before I could him into Katy’s heart. “Yeah. Sounds fun” I grabbed my purse and followed them off the bus. Across the way, Travis was outside with the boys smoking cigarettes.

He caught my eye and winked. I held my head high as I followed Katy and Russell to Russell’s car. Katy sat in front and I climbed in the back. It was silent as Russell drove us to a little café I had never heard of. We walked in and got seated immediately.

They sat across from me on one side of the booth. The waitress came and took our drink orders then left us to talk. “How’d you guys meet?” I asked as they looked over their menus. “At a party” Russell answered. I nodded and continued to stare at him.

“So I’ve heard you’re a very funny man” he looked back at me and smiled. “Well, yeah. I get paid to make people laugh so I guess I’m funny” I nodded and looked down at my menu. They had pancakes and sandwiches. I shook my head and looked at the couple in front of me. They held hands but looked in different directions.

“So what are your intentions with my best friend?” I asked him as he sipped his coffee. “To love her and never” she smiled at him. I rolled my eyes. All guys said that. But Katy looked happy so I let him have that one.

“Alright” I nodded my head. “You approve?” Katy asked. I nodded, a slight smile on my face. She squealed and ran over to hug me. I laughed and hugged her back.

Russell smiled watching us. “You get a hug too, boyfriend” I said to him. He laughed and came around the table. He swooped Katy and I up in his arms for a group hug. All of us laughed. We sat back down and ate the food we ordered. Russell got a steak, Katy got a salad, and I put pancakes in my mouth.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Russell asked me towards the end of the meal. I blushed and nodded. “She with Pete Wentz” Katy answered for me. “Pete?” Russell repeated. “He’s a nice guy. His bands good but I really like Gym Class Heroes” my eyes widened and Katy looked away.

“Um, yeah I guess they’re good” he nodded and the waitress gave us the cheek. Russell paid and we walked outside. The paparazzi swarmed us like crazy. I felt like shit and just wanted to be alone. “Hey, guys. I’m gonna go for a walk” Katy raised an eyebrow.

“How will you get back?” “I’ll take a cab. I’ll be fine” I smiled and started down the street. I walked by a couple. The boy was black and the girl was white. Travis, a distant part of my mind screamed. I passed by another couple.

They were both white. Pete, the other part of my mind screamed back. I sighed and headed for the park. I sat down in front of the lake and stared at the clouds. “Can you please just tell me who to choose?” I whispered harshly at the sky.

“Give me a sign or something” both boys were causing me stress. I wanted to have one. Not both. But I didn’t know which one was for me. The wind picked up and I swear I heard the words “one more date…” I bolted up and looked around.

“One more date” I repeated out loud. I felt a smile come to my face and I knew that was the answer. I pulled out my phone and scheduled a date with both boys on different days. These dates would give me my answer. Or it would make things worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fun Fact: I'm not sure how to spell "Russel." :p