Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

Stuck With A ***.

Travis’ POV
The next day, I was so mad. My girlfriend had made out with one of my best friends! Sure I told Anna her and Pete could hang, but that was only because I wanted them to be friends. Especially since Gym Class Heroes was going on tour with Fall Out Boy next year. And to think I was going to invite Anna I thought with an eye roll.

I was only this mad because they had made out. I pushed thoughts of her out of my mind and jumped in the shower. I had my own date to get to. Amanda was pretty, but on the lose side. As everyone called her, she was a Hot Mess.

After my shower, I fixed my hair and dressed casual. I didn’t have to try hard; Amanda would do anything I said. Anna would be jealous in no time. I stepped off the Gym Class Heroes bus and saw Anna sitting on top of a table, licking an ice cream cone. She was leaning back on one hand, her legs crossed in front of her, and her eyes closed.

She had her headphones in. I stepped over to her, remembering that she had said she liked listening to Gym Class Heroes on lazy days. As I got closer, I could her the faint beat of the music. But it wasn’t my beat. She was listening to Fall Out Boy. She started humming along, tapping her foot to the beat.

I looked away from her face and saw Amanda weaving through buses to get to me. Her smile was clear even though she wasn’t by me. I took one last look at Anna before leaving her and meeting Amanda in the middle. She immediately got in Slut Mode. I smirked at the idea of how easy this was going to be.

“Hey” she smirked and threw her chest out. “What’s up?” she grabbed my hand and led me away from the buses. As she drug me, I looked back at Anna. She was still in the same position, but her ice cream was gone. And most importantly, her eyes were still closed. I sighed and followed, feeling worthless.

I took Amanda to an amusement park. It was big and had lots of activates. And if I wanted to ditch her, I could just mix in with the crowd. “Come on Travis” she grabbed my hand and took me to a roller coaster. We rode the same ride 5 times.

I was getting pretty bored and she noticed. “Hey” she touched my shoulder. “Wanna go somewhere else?” there was lust in her green eyes. I shrugged. “Sure” she smiled and took me back to the car. She laid me down and started working on my pants.

Her hands were tan; Anna’s were pale. Her fingernails were plain; Anna’s were painted blue. She had medium length blonde curly hair; Anna had long straight dark brown hair. She kissed rough; Anna was sweet and gentle. Amanda took off her shirt.

Her chest was large and fake; Anna’s was small and warm. She had no freckles; Anna’s body was covered in them. Amanda’s body was tore up from all the sex; Anna was still in perfect shape. I felt a draft and saw my pants were off. Amanda’s eyes met mine and she smirked.

As she started to go down on me, I realized one very important thing; this was not Anna. I wanted it so very badly to be Anna. But it wasn’t. She wasn’t here. She was probably off somewhere with Pete.

Probably happy. She probably had a smile on her face right this second. I wanted to be the reason behind her smile. But instead I was stuck with this whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
This took me forever to get written, typed up, and posted! But I have a new chapter for this tomorrow. :) And a new chapter for my love triangle story. :) Enjoy and have a good night. :)