Status: Finally Done! :D

If Katy Perry Is My Best Friend, Why Am I Hooking Up With Travis McCoy?

Nice To Meet You.

Katy’s words were nagging at my brain and my feelings for both boys were tugging at my heart strings the next day. I wanted to see both of them today, but Travis was busy. Pete, on the other hand, said he was free and would love for us to hang again. He said he missed me, even though it had only been 2 days since we last saw each other. I smiled at how cute he was.

Once I was dressed in dark blue shorts and a long sleeved purple shirt, I stepped off the bus to tell Katy where I was going. As I was looking around, I bumped into someone unexpected. “Oh. Hello, Travis” he smiled. “Hey” I didn’t know what else to say now. It was like first date awkwardness.

“So how’s Pete?” he asked me. There was anger in his eyes. “Amazing. Neither of us are sluts who bone on the first date” he glared at me. “We did not fuck on the first date” I rolled my eyes. “Oh, I’m so sorry. Let me correct myself; the first 20 minutes” he stuck his tongue out at me.

“So mature, Travis” I felt a grip on my shoulder. It was Pete. “Pete!” I smiled and hugged him tightly. “Hey, babe” he put his arm around me and smiled down at me. I hugged him tighter around his waist.

He laughed. “Did you miss me?” I nodded. He smiled and petted my hair. “Hey, Travis” Pete greeted him. “Hey” he crossed his arms over his chest.

“What’s wrong, man?” just as Travis was about to answer, his slut arrived. “Ugh. I thought I smelt nasty pussy” Pete pulled me tighter to his body. Amanda and Travis glared at me. “Bitch, you wanna try and start something’?” she tried to get in my face. “Sorry. I don’t fight whores” I gave her a fake smile.

“Well I do” she smirked at me. “That’s it!” I went to punch her, but Pete held me back. “No, babe. She’s not worth shit” I nodded and Pete pulled me back into his body. “So are you 2 a couple?” Pete asked, trying to play nice.

“We are” Amanda answered. My eyes went wide. I didn’t know that. “Cool. Congrats. Hope you w are as happy as up” Pete told them. Pete and I never talked about being a real couple, so I was kinda shocked at his words.

“Aw. Thanks. I didn’t even know you 2 were dating” Amanda said mostly to Pete. “I didn’t either” Travis glared at me. “Well now you know” I smiled at Travis and kissed Pete. When I pulled back, I remembered the whole reason why I got off the bus. “Hey, Pete. Can you hang on for like 10 minutes?” he nodded.

I kissed his cheek, before running off to find Katy. When I found some of her merch people, they told me she was back on the bus. I walked back to her bunk area, to find her making out with a man I had never met before. I glanced down at my watch and decided I had time to make a new friend. I cleared my throat loudly.
Both long haired beauties turned my way. “Whoa. Russell Brand…” Katy and him smiled at me. “Well, I’m Annabell Diamond. Katy is my best friend. Hurt her and you die. Nice to me you, Russ. Katy, I’ll be with Pete. Bye” I said all in one breath. I hurried off the bus and back to Pete. He smiled as soon as I was in his arms.

“I’m ready to go” I told him, ignoring Travis and Amanda. “Alright. Let’s go” he took my hand and walked me over to his car. “So what are we doing tonight?” I asked when we got on the road. “It’s a surprise” I crossed my arms and pouted. “Party pooper” he laughed and continued driving.

An hour later, we were back at his house. “Your house?” he nodded and we both got out. “How’s this a surprise?” I gestured to the things in his house. “You get to meet someone special” he smirked at me. “Um, Pete. It’s only the second date. I don’t want to be introduced to your penis” he laughed.

“I’m not talking about him!” I cracked a smile. “But he was made with my penis” my eyes went wide. “I’m meeting Bronx!?” I squealed. He nodded. “And Ashlee” some of my excitement went away.

“Oh” I paused for a second. “I guess that’s okay” my smile returned. Pete hugged me and whispered “you’re amazing” in my ear. I giggled and squeezed him. “Your hugs are the best” I told him.

He smiled and tightly squeezed my waist. “Thank you. I like your kisses” he mumbled into my neck. I giggled. “They are?” he nodded. I smiled.

“Well, thank you. I’d say the same about yours, but I haven’t kissed you in about an hour so I’ve kinda forgotten what they’re like” he pulled his face out of my neck and smirked at me. “You want me to refresh your memory?” I smiled widely. “Yes, sir” he chuckled and started to lean in. I giggled as I started to lean too. When our lips met, he pulled our bodies closer together.

He ran his tongue along my bottom lip, begging for an entrance. I smiled into our kiss and ran my fingers through his hair. When his hands gripped my hips, I opened my mouth. He searched my mouth for a few seconds before retracting his tongue and taking his lips off of mine. “So how are my kisses now?” I giggled.

“Amazing” he smiled. He started to lean again, when there was a knock on the door. I smiled at him before he left for the door. I heard a baby coo moments later. I then ran towards the door after that.

I slowed when I saw the fake redhead. I stood behind Pete and placed my hand on his shoulder. Bronx was in Ashlee’s arms. I smiled and waved at him. He smiled and giggled.

Ashlee handed him off to Pete. He kissed his sons forehead. I smiled at them. “I’m Ashlee” she stuck her hand out to me. “Annabell Diamond” we shook hands.

She nodded her head at Pete. “I’ll pick him up Monday” she told Pete. “Alright” she nodded her head and turned to leave. She didn’t even say goodbye to her son. Pete stepped back and shut the door.

“What a nice mom” I said sarcastically. He snorted and set Bronx on the ground with his toys. “How about dinner?” he asked me after standing back up. “Sure” I smiled. “Want me to cook?” he shook his head no.

“I’ll cook. Go play with Bronx” I smiled and nodded. “Hi, Bronx” I sat Indian Style on the floor with him. He smiled at me. I picked up one of his Transformers cars and raced it over his arms, head, and legs. He laughed as I did so.

20 minutes later, Pete called us into the kitchen. I picked up Bronx and carried him in with me to the kitchen. Pete had cooked Mac and Cheese. He set a place at the table for him and I. there was a highchair sitting at the table too.

Pete fixed both of us a glass of Cherry Kool-Aid. Bronx had apple juice in his sippy cup. I sat down next to Pete after putting Bronx in his highchair. Pete scooped a spoonful of Mac and Cheese on Bronx’s plate. He smiled and cheered.

Pete and I talked throughout dinner while Bronx made a mess with his food. Once the table was cleared off, we took Bronx upstairs to give him a bath. I started flailing the bathtub with water while Pete went and got Bronx’s night clothes. I added some bubbles to the water when Pete and Bronx came back. “How’s the water?” Pete asked me, as he started taking off Bronx’s clothes.

“Perfect” I smiled at Pete. He grabbed Bronx and sat him in the water. He shrieked, but relaxed, then started playing with the toys Pete gave him. I smiled and scooped some of the bubbles out of the water. I made myself a bubble beard and tried to kiss Bronx.

He laughed at me and wouldn’t let me kiss him. I smiled; his laugh was so cute. I heard someone behind me clear their throat. I slowly turned towards Pete to receive a weird look from him. “What are you doing?” he chuckled.

“Nothing” I said innocently. He crossed his arms over his chest and leant against the door. He continued to watch me give Bronx a bath. When he was all dry and in his pj’s, it was almost 10. “Time for bed” Pete took Bronx from my arms and took him to his nursery.

When Pete came back to his room, he informed me that Bronx was asleep. “Good to know” I stretched out on his bed. He slid in under the covers with me. “Wanna watch a movie?” I nodded and changed while he picked out a movie. Both Pete and I fell asleep in each others arms while watching Peter Pan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like shit right now, so no partying for me tonight. :(