Ordinary Life

Morning

*FFW NEXT MORNING*

Bri's pov

I got up, and Ryan was downstairs with Zacky. “Morning guys” I said. “Morning Sunshine” said Jimmy drinking Orange juice. “What does Mayhem have to do today?” I asked. “Nothing your free” Ryan said. “Yay” I said jumping with Jimmy. “Mom I’ve been out of breath on stage a lot” I said. “You need to head to the doctor Bri” She asked. “Yeah” I said.

*FFW TO THE DOCTOR APPT.*

“Well, you have a deviated septum” said Dr. Lewis. “Will she need surgery?” my Mom asked. “Yes she will surgery to fix her breathing problem” said Dr. Lewis.

*FFW LUNCH WITH GIRLS AND BRIAN*

“Guys, I have to cancel all of my tour dates, and shit” I said. “Well, beside the point Bri you won’t be out of breath every show” said Ryan. “and you probably feel better babe” said Brian kissing my cheek. “When is the operation” said Val. “Next week” I said. “We will visit you before and after Bri” said Lacey.

I saw Matt staring at me, and Brian noticed. He walked up, and dragged Matt outside. I saw Lace get up, and walk outside. A few minutes later she came back in, and ran over.

“The guys are in a fight” She said almost yelling. We all ran outside, and Zacky bolted and grabbed Brian. “Don’t you dare lay a hand on her Sanders I will kill you I will fucking kill you” Brian yelled trying to get out of Zack’s grip.

*FFW TO NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY*

I was brushing my teeth, and Brian was staying the night. “Hey Bri are you ready for this surgery” Brian yelled. I walked out, and Brian was wearing shorts with no shirt. “Yea I guess” I said getting in bed. He turned off the lights, and we went to sleep.

*FFW TO SURGERY*
I was getting prepped for the OR, and Brian was in the room with me. “Okay where is she” said Val walking with the gang. “We are putting sleepy stuff in your Iv” said my aunt Lindsey who was a nurse. “Okay, Bye guys I have to head to the OR” I said being rolled out. Brian kissed me, and I went into the OR for surgery…
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and subscribe