Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Vampires

Vampires.
All they do is bring you pain, agony, and stress. Living in a town with vampires can creep you out but soon you get used to it. Selena Garcia is the name. My parents named me Selena because it means moon and i was born with a birth mark shaped like a moon on my the left side of my stomach.

Garcia came because my mom is Columbian and my father is Italian. Pretty cool huh?
I was talking about vampires because of course i live in a world with vampires and humans. Not only that but all the human’s know that there are vampires. Also, because the town’s latest gossip is Alex king, prince of the vampire throne come home at last. My town is ruled by Queen Elizabeth and King Michael. Who of which kidnaped my father and tortured him for loving my mother. It would sound mean and stupid if he were human but he isn’t or wasn’t.
My father was a vampire who fell for my mother who had to be human. At that time the throne didn’t agree with this so they tortured my father and kept him until i was 8 years old.I didn’t know the reason why they let him go all of a sudden but they did and ever since then i hated the king and queen ever since. Sure, they let go of my father but they tortured him and my mother by keeping him away from us. Not only that but my father came home scars on his body and his face pale as the moon light. That’s when we found out my father was no longer a vampire but human.
Which shocked us truly. How was that possible!? Sure, my father being a vampire and my mother being human made me half- vampire right? Wrong! My mother somehow survived me being born and didn’t feel the need of being a vampire and i wasn’t born half-vampire. Crazy right?
Enough of my life story!

As i walked through the streets of my small town i looked down for a second and that’s how it all happened.
I crashed into someone and i went flying down with the person underneath me. When we finally reached the ground i was on top of the dark-haired boy and his arms were around my waist.
I looked up and finally noticed how beautiful he was. His dark brown hair looked soft and covered one of his eyes, his eyes were wide and a beautiful blue, he had snake bites which looked sexy and his skin was cold, very cold. I gasped and jumped up and out of his grasp.
He was a vampire! Oh shit! Is he gonna drink from me!? I mean thats not allowed in this town! But still a few of these things have happened!

I stared at him waiting for him to say something. He glared at me and i glared back.

“Watch where your going!” He hissed.

“I should be telling you the same thing!” I snapped.

“You stupid human! Do you know who i am?” He glared at me stepping closer.

“A vampire?” I asked my voice uneasy.

“Yes. Not just a vampire but-” He got cut off by my mom screaming for me to get inside the restaurant. She was slightly afraid of vampires. I gave him one last glare and ran past him and to my mom who hugged me and pulled me into our restaurant.

“Moon you gave me a heart attack!” My mom scolded me.

“Mom! Please don’t call me that!” I whined and scowled at her. Moon was my nickname and apparently my mom loved calling me that!
The restaurant was half filled and people were talking and laughing loudly.

“Its fine Selena but don’t go screaming at vampires you know how dangerous they are.” My father came up and wrapped his arms around my mom’s waist kissing her temple. I rolled my eyes.”Fine!”
I walked over to the kitchen and was greeted by Lance our cook. He was an Italian cook and looked young for a 35 year old.

“Hey moon!” He greeted me happily.

“Ugh! don’t call me that!” I scowled.
He laughed “Sorry but your mom keeps saying moon and it just got stuck you know?” I nodded and sat down on the wooden chair.

“So did you know that prince Alex is finally here?” He glanced at me and quickly looked away. What’s up with him?
“Really!?” I asked in a faked surprised tone.
He rolled his eyes at me”Yeah the human girl’s are going crazy over him! Well, the girls who saw him, he just passed by our restaurant and wow! He was something!” Lance chuckled.

“Lance, sometimes i wonder if your truly gay.” I stated nodding my head.

“No, Selena im not gay! Im to hot to be gay!” He winked at me and rolled my eyes.

“Perv!” I muttered.

“I heard that!” He stated.

“You were suppose to!” I sang and stole a cookie from the table.

“Hey! I just made those!” He whined and i laughed skipping out the door. I came outside and stopped dead in my tracks. Everyone was standing up and bowing their heads. I looked around and finally saw the king and queen along with another boy who i couldn’t see smiling at the them.

“Its okay you guys can sit down and continue whatever you were doing!” The queen laughed in a beautiful voice. They walked over to one of the tables and sat down. I glared at them and looked at my parents who smiled at me and shook their heads.

“Selena do you mind asking for their orders?” My mom asked sweetly.

“No.” I said firmly.

“Selena the past is the past. Let it go.” My mom whispered sadly.

“Ugh! Please don’t start crying! I’ll got see i just need to start walking!” I smiled.

I started walking over to their table and stopped when i the restaurant became silent. I turned around to see my brother, Dakota on his knees in front of his girl friend of 3 years, Jessica. My eyes widened and i nearly ran over to my mom and dad.

“Do you think she’ll say yes?” I whispered.

“Maybe.” My dad whispered back.
I stared at them i took my phone out and quickly pressed the recored button.
“Jessica Hernandez, Will you do the honor of marrying me?” My brother looked up at her from under his eyelashes. I laughed silently whenever he did that to someone they couldn’t say no!

“Yes.” She whispered.

“What!?” He yelled.

“Yes!” She said a bit louder her face red and tears in her eyes.

“Can’t hear you!?” He yelled making the restaurant laugh.

“Yes!” She screamed.
He laughed and spun her around. The restaurant erupted into cheers and laughs.

“Sel! She said yes!!!!” Dakota ran into me nearly knocking me down. I laughed and said “I heard! Im so happy for you!” I screamed and jumped on him he hugged me and laughed.
Dakota was a few minutes older than me but didn’t look like me. His short black hair was spiked up, his pale face held a small glow and his brown eyes were sparkling.

Jessica walked upto me and i hugged her. “Congrats.” I whispered softly.
We pulled away and Dakota kissed her softly.
When the restaurant calmed down Dakota and Jessica sat down on the stool’s connected to the counter and started talking quietly. I sighed and walked over to the king and queen’s table.

“Hi!” I smiled at them politely and the boy turned around.

“You!?” We asked at the same time.

“What are you doing here!?” We asked at the same time once more!

“Well, if you didn’t know my parents own this restaurant.” I scowled at him.

“OK! So may-” “What are you doing Selena!?” My mom whispered anxiously glancing at them. Of course they could hear us!

“What is he doing here!?” I whispered back.

“He’s the vampire prince! Prince Alex!” My mom whispered her eyes wide.

“Shit! He is!?” I gasped fakley.

“Not funny Sel! Do you know what could happen to you if you misbehave with the prince?” My whispered.

“Mom! Its fine! And why are you whispering? They could hear us no matter how quiet we are.” I said matter of factly.

My mom turned bright red. “Not funny moon! Go inside and help lance with the food.” My mom ordered.

“Haha mom its fine it happens! And don’t call me moon!” I whined.
I walked into the kitchen to see Lance laughing his ass off on the floor.

“What!?” I snapped.

“Sorry-hahaha- that was-hahaha- funny-hahaha-as hell!” He laughed and got up.

“Shut up!” I muttered.

“Sorry but you know you could get in trouble for doing that.” He said casually.

“Here take this to the king and queen and don’t get in trouble!” He handed me a tray with three glass cups filled with animal blood.

“Um which one is Prince Alex’s? I asked innocently.

“The tiger blood.”He replied and went back to cooking.
I nodded and smiled to my self. Looking around i added salt to the blood and then added a spoon of black pepper mixing the blood around i smiled and walked out the kitchen trying my best not to smirk. As i set their tray down i made sure my hair brushed against Alex’s face. I smiled to them politely and walked over to a baby sitting in the kids chair. I smiled at the baby and played with his small hand while his mother smiled at us and the father just laughed. Thats when we heard a small choke and cursing.

I turned around with the baby in my arms to see Alex’s face red and him spitting out the blood. He looked so funny! I laughed and he glared at me and my eyes widened. I bit my lip and turned around to child’s mother who looked shocked. The baby boy giggled at Alex and i felt him walk upto me.

“You know its bad to mess with the prince? You could be punished for that?” He said seductively running his fingers through my hair. Ugh! Im so dead!
Thank god the baby was still in my arms or else he would have bit me!

“You know if you do something to me you might not become king?” I asked smartly even though i was scared as hell from the inside! Thats when Dakota walked upto us and i handed the mother her baby and Dakota grabbed my hand. We nearly ran to the kitchen. My heart was beating so fast and my palms were so sweaty.

“You you got a thing for the prince?” Dakota smirked at me.

“Hell no! He’s a vampire! May i repeat? a vampire! I was scared because i thought he was gonna bite me!” I whispered franticly.

Dakota laughed and said “Hey at least i was here to save you!” He patted my head and walked out. Lance just shook his head and went back to cooking. I stayed in the kitchen until the restaurant closed.

I walked out and thats when i met those beautiful blue eyes. Ugh! He was so gorgeous!
He smirked at me when he caught me checking him out and i glared at him.

“Selena sit down.” My mom ordered. I saw Dakota holding Jessica both of them looked uneasy. Lance walked out and sat next to them.

I sat down slowly, unsure about what was going on.

“Selena do you remember when your father finally came home when you were 8?” The queen asked me softly i glared at her and nodded.

“Well do you know the reason why?” The king asked me now and i shook my head.

“Selena your father had made history! In this town people were amazed how a vampire could fall in love with a human. People respected him for that. Some people didn’t.We had to take your father away from his family because thats what the vampire council thought was right. Apparently they were wrong. Human’s all over the town protested even 3/4 of the vampires in this town! We couldn’t let your father go and it wasn’t a law a vampire cant love a human. So, the vampire council heard that your mother had given birth to you. After years of thinking and hurting your father we came up with the idea to finally settle this whole thing. We would allow vampires to love human’s but to finally approve this thing the council made the idea of your father being free. But in one condition...the son of the king and queen will marry the human and vampires daughter. We all didn’t think it was bad! The throne would get a human queen and the prince will get a human bride which will get this town respect from other towns!” The whole room waited for my reaction.

“And what happens if i don’t marry him?” I asked my voice soft but dangerous.

“Then, this town and the other town’s will go into war. Ending in blood, dead bodies everywhere, vampires ruling the humans, having their way with them.” The king smiled sadly.

“And?”

“And the law vampire’s and human’s in love wont be permitted and your father will be taken away to prison not only for falling in love with a human, but for expressing his love making children.” He replied and i nodded.

“So because of me and him the whole town will be destroyed and the human/vampires peace treaty will be ruined?” I asked and they laughed softly, nodding.
I sighed i cant belive ime gonna do this! “Fine.” I sighed once more.

“Fine?” They asked all at the same time.

“Fine. I’ll marry him. But only because you guys said you’ll have to take my dad away!” I scowled.

“OK so i guess we should take our leave then.” The queen hugged me and i just stood there and the king extended his hand towards me. I sighed and shook his cold hand. As for Alex, he glared at me and i glared back.

“Alex honey aren’t you going to say good bye to Selena?” His mother asked innocently.

“Goodbye.” He hissed.

“Or maybe they could just hug?” Dakota asked innocently.

“No!” We snapped at the same time and our parents grinned.

“Perfect!” They grinned even harder.

“Selena, i heard you give great hugs that make people feel much better! Mind giving one to Alex?” His father laughed and everyone else laughed along.

“Come one just do it!” Jessica smiled and Dakota pecked her cheek. I glared at them. Ugh!
I groaned and raised my arms opening them slightly indicating i wanted a hug. He scowled and walked towards me slightly and embraced me making the room go awe!
Ugh! He’s squishing me! Ohhh! But he smells awesome! Cologne? No it has to be much better than cologne.

“I hate you!” He whispered.

“I hate you too.” I whispered back and i felt him slip something in my back pocket which meant his hand brushed against my ass! Pervert. He pulled away and grinned at me sweetly.Sexy.

“Oh yes! We almost forgot! Selena you move in with us on the last day of school! Ta-da!” The queen skipped out and the king smiled at her while Alex winked at me.

“I saw that!” My mom sang and kissed me goodnight and so did my dad.
Dakota hugged me and Jessica pecked my cheek.

“Check what the paper says.” She mumbled and winked at me. Dakota kissed her cheek and they walked upstairs to their room.

“Bye Selena.” Lance hugged me and walked out. He was here? Oops! I forgot!
I walked into my room taking off my clothes and changing into short- shorts and a tank top.
I took out the small white piece of paper out of my jeans and sat down on my bed.
My eyes widened as i read the note.
There in clear and beautiful hand writing Alex had written something.

Cant wait to see you in school tomorrow.
P.s Ill be watching ;)

What does he mean by “ill be watching?” The answer suddenly dawned on me and i gasped. Shit! I might have just changed in front of him! I sighed and quickly text-ed my best friends, Emily and Rose. Rose was a beautiful blonde, with dark brown eyes, pale skin and a killer smiled. Emily had a natural tan, dark black hair, and an amazing fashion sense. Me? I had dark brown hair that reached a few inches past my shoulders, pale skin, pink lips, and chocolate brown eyes.
I sighed and played down on my bed. Sleep engulfed me a few minutes later.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my story "The only thing an arrange marriage did was make me fall for the vampire prince" from my deleted Quizilla account,GracefulLuv. The only thing different is the title and the plot! So don't say i plagiarized it!