Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Magazine Article

As the sunlight seeped through my window Jessica came running though the door jumping on my bed.

"Guess what, Guess what!?" She squealed. What the hell is wrong with her? Cant i get my beauty sleep? OK so maybe that was a bit bitchy...But still.

“What??” I groaned and sat up.

“The vampire vogue has written,”Amazing, sexy, funny, popular Prince Alex in an arrange marriage with Cute, peppy, unpopular, Selena Garcia? Yay or nay? Message us on out twitter,Face book, or just call us!” Jessica laughed and jumped up and down.

“WHAT!?” I screamed.

“I know your on a magazine!” She laughed.

“No i am so not peppy and what the hell why would they put unpopular?” I screamed into my pillow.

“Awe! Sel! Calm down! You know how the paparazzi are!” She smiled at me sadly.

“Vampire Vogue!? Paparazzi!? I didn’t even know those things existed!” I screamed. I grabbed the magazine and re-read the article until i felt like i was gonna throw up.

“They didn’t, Until Prince Alex came.” She shrugged.
“Cant we tell them to fuck off? Because i don’t want people following me,Everywhere, with camera’s!” I sighed slightly. Saying yes to the marriage was stupid! Should of just said no.

“If you want them to stop you can ask Prince Alex. Oh and get ready for school!” She sang and ran out. I have a great soon- to be sister-in-law. I jumped off my bed closed the curtains fully, grabbed my clothes and towel and ran inside th bathroom. I have to remember not to change in my room. Stepping inside the warm shower i realized the paparazzi wont stop bothering me, or Alex. The scent of my lavender shampoo made me feel a bit better. After i did my morning routine i pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a plain blue t-shirt, and my black high-tops.

Grabbing my blue book-bag i ran down stairs and into the restaurant. Where my dad was reading the newspaper, my mom making break feast, Dakota and Jessica laughing together.

“Mom im just gonna run to school i don’t feel like eating.” I sighed.

“You sure Hun?” My mom asked a bit worried.

“No,mom im not anorexic and if im hungry ill just buy break feast from school.” I shrugged and kissed my dad’s cheek and my mom’s cheek also.

I walked outside to be greeted by my best friends Rose and Emily.

“So Sel, i read the magazine article and you sure are popular now.” Rose frowned.

“No worries Rose, Im not gonna ditch you guys i know who my real friends are.” I laughed quietly.

“Still, and did you hear Prince Sam, and Prince Lee are coming to our school?” Emily asked quietly.

“Really!?” I was truly shocked!

“Yeah, they’re Prince Alex’s best friends.” Rose amended.

“Yup! Now a school with Vampire prince, Demon prince, and werewolf price. This sure will be interesting!” Rose laughed.

Yes, Werewolf prince and demon prince. Prince lee was the werewolf prince who ruled a part of this town which meant that werewolves go to our school also. But, only a few because most werewolves want to serve their family by working. Demon’s ruled the far north of this town. Which meant only 2 or 3 demon’s come to our school. Witches, wore locks, and all other mythical creatures aren’t allowed for some reason unknown.
As we entered the school there was a huge crowed forming around a black Mercedes.

“I guess one of them own a Mercedes.” I sighed.
Walking inside homeroom we sat down. We all had the same classes together because someone,um uh kind of bribed the school secretary to put us together.
Homeroom is only 15 minutes long and each of our classes are 45 minutes. 8 classes each day and at 3:30 we’re free!
The clones entered, oh i mean the cheer losers oops! I meant the cheerleaders entered.
They laughed in there high pitched voices. The three of them. Nicky, Natalie, and Neptune. And guess who they were around? You guessed right! Alex, lee, and Sam!

Lee had pale skin, brown hair, grey eyes and was nothing compared to Alex. Ugh! What am i saying?
Sam, had blonde hair that covered his forehead, pale skin, pink lips, and his brown eyes were on Emily.
Ohhh! Whats going on!? My eyes met Alex’s beautiful eyes and he smirked at me. I scowled at him and looked at Emily who was still staring at Sam.

“Emily? Em? Emmy?” I asked a bit worried. Poor guy he probably thinks she’s stalking him! I pinched her making her jump and kind of fall of the chair. The room laughed and she blushed a bright shade of red. I reached out to grab her hand and pulled her up.

“Sorry Emily you were stalking him!” I whispered. “Its fine. Thanks.” She smiled at me her face still red.

As the day passed we noticed Lee,Sam, And Alex had the same classes as us.
Last class of the day? Music. Yes! I loved to sing and play the guitar!
As we sat down on the carpeted floor the teacher walked in. Our music room didn’t have chairs so everyone had to sit on the floor. We were fine with that!

“OK class get into groups of at least 3-6, choose a song to sing, and just have fun! Go!” She grinned as she watched all the kids shuffle around to get into groups. We smiled and got into our small group of 3.

“OK so Sel, your gonna sing, I’m gonna be the background singer and Rose, your gonna play the acoustic guitar?” Emily smiled at us. She wasn’t bossy or anything. She knew what we preffered and what we didn’t.

“What song though?” I asked unsure.

“Oh! The song one love By Jordan Pruitt!” Rose suggested.

“Okay.” I smiled and Rose handed us the lyrics for the song. As we practiced the song i
didn’t notice his eyes on me. His beautiful eyes!

“OK! So who wants to go first!?” The teacher grinned and we just stared at her.

“First one to go gets extra credit!” She smiled when nearly everyones hands went up and i laughed.

“Ah! Who’s beautiful laugh was that?” My eyes widened as she asked that.

“Ms.Neptune? No, Ms.Rose? No Ms.Selena? Yes.” She smiled at me as everyones heads turned to me.

“No! I mean uh i didn’t laugh!” I protested my eyes wide.

“Yes, but you have a beautiful laugh and an amazing voice! Go up and sing!” She smiled at me warmly. So much for making your own decisions!
Sighing we got up and Rose started the guitar, Emily sang one part.

As we finished the song everyone clapped so hard i thought their hands were gonna break. Walking back to our spot i froze when someone yelled out.

“So who did you sing this song for Selena?” Mark, the cutest but bitchiest football player asked me.

“Wait! lemme guess Prince Alex?” The class laughed as i turned pink.

“No, Mark i sang this song, Just for you!” I yelled back my voice sweet as sugar! That’s when Mark turned bright red and shut his annoying ass up and the class laughed out loud.
I smiled to my self when the bell suddenly rang.
Getting up and walking out the door. Someone slapped my ass.

“So you got a thing for me?” Mark yelled and kept walking.
I rolled my eyes and extended my foot out and he tripped falling flat on his face.
“Nope! You must have heard wrong!” I sang and kept walking.
That’s when i felt someone grab my hand and pull me into the janitors closet.
The light turned on and i saw Alex smiling at me.

“What do you want?” I snapped.

“Nothing. Just wanted to say your an amazing singer.” He said innocently.

“Whatever.” I huffed and tried to squirm out of his grasp. Ugh! He pressed up against me and my wrists were in his huge hand on top of my head.

“Let me go!” I hissed.

“Nope! So how’d you like the magazine article?” He smiled.

“I hated it! Not because of what it said or anything! But because i don’t want people stalking me!” I whined.

He laughed “Done worry! I told them only to come on ceremonies like, the engagement, wedding’s, parties we host or when we invite them!” He smiled at me.

“Seriously?” I raised one eyebrow.

“Yup! I heard you this morning!” He grinned.

“You did!?” I gasped.

“Don’t worry im not gonna do that anymore i need my sleep!”

“OK so can i go now?”

“Nope! I like holding you!”
I blushed “Let go!”

“Okay okay!” He grinned at me and let my wrists go. But then he grabbed my hand and i felt like i was flying!
There i was, in the kitchen of our restaurant.

“Shit!” Lance breathed and smiled at Alex.

“So, this is the last time im gonna talk to you... Well, until you move in with us. Bye!” He grinned at me and disappeared.

“So? Got a thing for him?” Lance grinned at me when i glared at him.
I shook my head and walked up to my room.
Sighing i layed down and soon fell asleep.
5 months, 2 weeks, 3 days left until i move in with Alex.