Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Stupid Vampire Smell

Someone pushed me off the bed and I screamed at the top of my lungs. Soon enough Rose’s laughter rang through the room.

“Bitch!” I shouted and sprang up to chase her.

After about 5 minutes of running, Lee caught her. “Calm down, Blondie.” He chuckled and she smacked him.

“Wheres Alex?” I suddenly asked and they shrugged, going back to bickering.

I sighed and walked through the ship looking for Alex.

“Al-” I stopped suddenly when I noticed every girl in a skimpy bikini surrounding him. I growled under my breathe and stomped over to them.

They were all giggling and Alex laughed nervously. “Alex!” I shouted and the girls all turned to me.
“If you girls don’t mind I’d like to talk to my fiance.” I muttered bitterly and the girls blushed and backed away.

“Sel-” Before he could speak I started arguing.

“What the hells your problem? Last night I was all happy cause I thought you actually loved me and when I wake up I find you gone! I come out here and see every girl with a bikini on touching you and flirting. What do you do!? You stand there and laugh and smile. I should remind you Alex Kings that your getting married to me. Do you not see this ring, that you bought me!?”

“Hey I-”

“What? Your sorry I don’t dress up like a hooker and dance around you?” I snapped and my face heated up in anger when he smiled.

“Your such a bitch sometimes.” He smirked at me and tears sprang into my eyes.

“Fine!” I shouted and turned to the girls who were staring at us. “Why don’t all of you start dry humping my soon-to-be husband!?” I shouted and ran through the crowd.

I sobbed as I ran to the nearest bathroom. He called me a bitch. For what!? The fact that I was protecting him from getting hurt?

*Idiot, You were protecting your self from getting hurt* The voice inside my head spoke softly and I cried even harder.

“Selena?” Rose’s soft voice piped in and she opened the stall that I was using.

“I’m scared, Rose.” I whimpered.

“What are you scared of?” She said softly.
“Of getting hurt. I’m scared I’ll fall for Alex and he wont catch me.”

“I know, Sweetie. Me too. I’m scared to.” She sighed and got up.

I got up too and walked out the bathroom with her following me.

“Selena!” Alex shouted and grabbed me before I could run.

“Alex.” I whispered and struggled against him.

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m scared Alex.” I cried and he held me tightly.

“What are you scared of?”

“I’m scared that I’ll fall for you too hard and you wont be there to catch me. I’m scared that you’ll leave me there on the ground as you walk away. I’m scared that someone better will come and take you away.” I sobbed and with every passing word his grip loosened from around my waist.

Before he could speak I ran.

I ran to some place unknown.

I ran somewhere where no one can find me.

And guess what? Alex found me.

Stupid vampire smell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Exams are over!