Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Shark

It was about 1:30 in the morning and I laid awake in Alex’s arms. He was sleeping silently and I couldn’t help be stare at him. Great, I feel like Edward Cullen.

I couldn’t help but notice my self-esteem hitting zero.

I sighed and shook Alex. “Mmm.” Alex pulled me towards his chest.

“Alex?” I whispered and poked his chin.

“What?” He murmured and nuzzled my hair.

“I can’t sleep.”

“I can tell.” He chuckled sleepily.

“Alex?”

“Hmm?” e mumbled sleepily.

“Describe your sexy girl?”

“Blonde, Big boobs, Sexy legs, Perfect tan.”

“So,I’m not sexy?” I tried to look up at him but he held me down.

“You didn’t say describe the Perfect Girl.” He stated, falling asleep.

“How am I perfect?”

“Your loud, obnoxious, bitchy, amazing, funny, beautiful, you have an aura of sweetness around you, you make me feel better in my crappiest times. I just Love You, somehow.”

“Oh.”

He sighed and kissed my forehead.

“Why are you asking?”

“I don’t know. There are so many perfect girls out there, and you wanna marry me? Its kinda hard to believe.” I shrugged.

He laughed and hugged me tighter. “How many times should I tell you? I love you not some hooker with big boobs.” He said sincerely.

“WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP IN THERE!? I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” Rose screamed and we laughed quietly.

“She’s on her period.” I noted.
“I can tell.”

We both laughed and he pulled me up from the bed. Tip-toeing quietly out of the suite, I asked im where we were going but he only hushed me.

As soon as we were out on the deck he pulled me towards another room.

Climbing down a few steps we entered a huge and I mean HUGE room. The walls weren’t walls they were glass and I squinted my eyes to see the moving object that was on the opposite side.

I soon realized it was a fish. A tiny but colorful creature. Soon, a whole school of fish were staring at me as I squinted at them.

“Oh.My.God.” I said slowly and tapped the glass lightly. The tiny creatures swam away quickly and quietly leaving nothing but small bubbles behind.

“Where are we?” I looked at Alex who was dressed in his boxers and an old shirt.

“The ship has this room to see the creatures.” He explained and looked around.

“How!? I mean we’re still on top of the water right!?”

“Selena, This ship is being ran by fairies and other creatures. They can do magic no matter how impossible it seems.”

“So, Whats your power?” I looked at him and he scowled.

“I’m not Super Man.” He scowled once more.

“Sorry, Let me re-phrase this.What’s your super ability?” I looked at him and he laughed.

“I can read minds and shape shift.”

“Into what?” I turned back to him and saw he wasn’t there. My heart suddenly hammered in my chest.

“A-Alex?” I whispered and looked around the blue room.

I heard tapping behind me and slowly turned to see a shark behind me. I muffled a scream as I stared at it. The shark was grinning evilly, or at least thats what it looked like.

I slowly edged towards it and stared into his eyes. I suddenly realized who it was and stuck up my middle finger.

“Alex! Get back in here! How ever the hell you came there!” I whispered angrily.

He grinned, his shark teeth showing and I shuddered.

Soon enough the shark disappeared and Alex showed up wearing his clothes once more.

“Ugh! Stay away, you smell like the ocean.” I scrunched up my nose and he laughed.

“I don’t! Its kind of hard to explain but my skin or “real” self doesn’t get affected. See?” He walked towards me and I sniffed his usual smell. I sighed and looked back at the little sea creatures.

He suddenly came up behind me and hugged me tightly.

“We have to start planning the wedding.” He suddenly added and I nodded.

“I know. But we have a year.”

“I know.” He shrugged and I laughed.

I soon fell asleep in his arms.

How can I love some one I’m being forced to marry?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and I shall Update :D