Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Die

“Cause baby I’m so lonely,lonely,lonely,lonely.” I sang loudly as I took a shower. 5 days into the cruise and I’m scared as hell.

Why? Have you not heard about Titanic falling!?

“Selena!” Alex shouted and I sang louder.

“SELENA!” He said even louder and I groaned.

“What!?” I snapped and went back to the hot water.

“I have to pee!” He whined childishly and I rolled me eyes.

“Go pee somewhere else!” I shouted back and he pounded on the door. Sighing, I got out the tub and dried my self.

As I opened the door I said goodbye to my friend, goodbye hot,silky smooth water.

“Finally!” Alex shouted and slammed the door close.

When I heard him sighing in satisfaction I made face. Nasty.

“Rose!?” I yelled and she popped up out from her room.

Sweat beaded her forehead and her hair was a mess. “Hard core make out session?” I guessed and she blushed.

“Come on! Let’s go shopping!” I whined.

“Why? There’s nothing pretty in these shops.” She whined back.

“But we landed in Paris!” I yelled and she squealed.

“B.R.B!” She yelled and ran inside her room.

“Alex!” I yelled and he popped up, grinning.

“Take me and Rose shopping.” I demanded calmly and his smile vanished.

“Why?” He asked sadly and I smiled.

“Cause you own credit cards!” I said sweetly.

“And don’t worry Ian’s coming too.” Rose walked out and grinned at Ian’s face.

After about two hours of non stop shopping in Paris, we boarded the ship, exhausted.

“You guys are tired!? I mean come on! We had to carry these bags!” Alex complained as he sat down on the chair.

I sighed and shook my head. Getting up, I started walking around the ship.

“Shit!” Someone cursed as they slammed into me.

As I fell, I said goodbye to every one. Soon enough, I hit the water and everyone gasped.

Is this how I’m gonna die?
♠ ♠ ♠
damn! It's short as hell!
Okay, so I am now putting this story on hold cause I have other things to do also!
I'm sorry and I'll update when I can!