Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Rapist

A soft knock came from the door and I got up. It was about 12:30 in the afternoon and no one was in the suite.

I’m such a loner.

“Hey!” Derek said happily as I opened the door.

“Hey.” I said slowly. I really get bad vibes from him and his freaky smile.

“Can I come in?” He raised a brow and I smiled fakley.

“How bout we go out onto the deck?” As if I’m gonna stay in a room alone with you. I wanted to say, but kept quiet.

He nodded and I stepped out, closing the door.

As we sat down on the sun chairs, his hand brushed against my ass. I gritted my teeth as anger rushed through me.

“So, what’s up?” I asked in a fake voice.

“Nothing. I just wanted to talk to you. I’m new on this whole ship, so I guess your my first friend.” He shrugged and I smiled.

Freaking liar, I saw you talking to these hookers. I again wanted to say.

He talked on and on about his life and I searched for Alex.

I felt someone tap and I turned to see a very angry Alex.

“Selena, Go back to the suite.” He said through closed teeth.

I happily nodded and skipped to our Suite. After about 5 minutes, Alex came in growling.

“Why the hell-” I cut him off by hugging him tightly.

“Thank God you came!” I whispered in his shirt.

“Why?”

“He’s gives me these bad vibes! He scares me so much. Can’t you just shoot him off the ship?” I whispered and he laughed.

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I’ll tell you later after your done freaking out.” He got out of my grip and took my hand.
Taking me out to the balcony, he sat me down on a chair.

“I want you stay away from Derek because....” He trailed off.

“Because....?”

“He’s a rapist.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn..Is he really a rapist?
Thanks to the people who actually bothered reading this story <3