Status: On Hold

A Marriage to the Vampire Prince?

Moving In

Todays the day i move in with Alex. We barley talked to each other and the talk about us getting married was in the horizon thankfully riding away. So much had changed! Emily had developed feelings for Sam. Rose and Lee hated each other and Rose even bitch slapped Lee when he called her a bitch! I know, temper problems. Dakota and Jessica were getting married on August 18, 2010. Dakota turned 19 and goes to college in order to become a doctor. To pay of the college bill he works at the restaurant. Me? I had still had to turn 18!

Dressed in a pair of black shorts, white tank top with blue hearts on it, with black high-tops i got out of the black limousine the king sent to pick me up. I sighed at how beautiful the house was...Wait sorry mansion, no palace no- Ugh whatever! It was beautiful. The grass was small and really green, there was a fountain in the middle, and the house was painted white with a few pillars in the front. As i entered the house my jaw dropped. It was amazing! There was a large stair case in the middle and the walls were painted a cream color and there was a sofa,a love seat, and a few chairs on the right surrounding a flat screen TV.

"Selena! Your here!" I turned around to see Queen Elizabeth grinning at me her blonde hair curled into perfection. King Michael was standing next to her smiling at me and behind him was Alex. Our eyes met and he winked at me. Perv.

"Yeah..."I said quietly. I don't know what to say! Shes acting like im her daughter or something and i don t like that. She walked towards me and hugged me tightly. She was cold. I stood there until she pulled away.

"So! Alex will show you around! Wont you Alex?" She gave him the you-better-do-it-or-else look and he rolled his eyes. I smiled and laughed silently.

"Hope you like it here Selena." The king smiled at me and i nodded smiling back slightly.

When Alex was done i knew there were 9 bedrooms, 11 bathrooms, a game room, a movie theatre, a garden, a pool, a library, kitchen, dining hall and a few more things. I found out we were sharing a room and i smiled inwardly. I would make his life hell!

"So, This is my side of the bed and thats your side.Okay?" He looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Im not stupid. I know not to go near a leech." I rolled my eyes.

"A leech? Nice one Moon." He smiled at me.

"Dont call me that!" I snapped.

"Why?" He asked innocently.

"Because..Ugh! Just don't!" I stomped my foot and glared at him.

"MOON.MOON.MOON.MOON!" He yelled at the top of his lungs and jumped up and down.I glared at him and ran to jump on him. He wrapped his arms around my waist making me fall on top of him. I gasped and wrapped my arms around his neck before we fell.

"Awe! You guys are getting along!" The Queen stood in the doorway with the king smiling slightly. I grimaced and tried to get off him but he held his grip.

"Um..Mom can we get some privacy?" He asked smiling and i glared and shook my head. The king winked at Alex and they left closing the door.

"Ugh! You perv!" I jumped up and out of his grasp and he grinned at me.
I texted Emily and Rose and told them to come over instantly. I sighed and started unpacking until a woman about 35 walked in grinning.

"Hello, im Alina your maid. I'll unpack for you! Oh! And Prince Alex? the king is asking for you." She smiled when he left and started unpacking humming a random Spanish song.

"RAPE! RAPE! RAPE! SAVE ME!" I recognized that voice and ran down the stairs and stopped in shock Lee was holding Rose back and she was punching him, well truing to. Emily and Sam just stood there Emily glancing at him and him just trying to ignore her.

"Get this animal out!" Lee yelled.

"ANIMAL!? Your the freakin werewolf!" Rose screamed her blonde hair all over the place.

"Sorry Lee! I invited her!" I grabbed Rose's hand then Emily's and dragged them to the theatre. "Woah! Look at that! Rich bastards!" Rose grinned at the huge screen and i laughed.

"Do they have Titanic?" Emily asked quietly.

"Yep! Lemme check!" I smiled and went through the whole case filled with different movies. They sat down on the sofa getting comfy and when the movie started they smiled.
Halfway through the movie Lee, Sam, and Alex entered. In the end of the movie Rose and Emily were crying! Well kinda Emily had a tear running down and Rose had a waterfall of them.

"HE DIED!" Rose cried and Lee coughed trying to hide his laugh.

"He was so hot!" Emily whined and we all laughed even the guys!

After hours of talking and laughing we were exhausted.Emily, Rose,Sam, and Lee fell asleep on the sofa while I was about to go to sleep.
"No you don't! Let go to my room." He whispered

"You mean our room." I murmured and he chuckled picking me up in his arms. He smelled so good! I rested my head on his chest and inhaled his sent.

"You smell good." I whispered and he laughed.

"Thank you! You do to." He grinned and set me on the bed. I was knocked out once i touched the pillow.

"Night Selena Garcia." He murmured.

"Night Alex Kings." I mumbled.

Alex wasn't as mean as i thought he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated 3 days in a row! Imma add the banners people gave me in the characters page cuz i have no idea how else to show you guys the banners! But if you do tell me in the EASIEST way possible!
And i have a secret! Just message me if you wanna know. :D