Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

The Next Day Homeroom and a little bit of Photography

Stacie’s Point Of View

The first day of school wasn’t so bad and now I couldn’t wait to see how the second day was going to be like. I wonder if Jimmy, Matt, Zack and Johnny will be in my classes and what the mysterious Brian looks like. I was getting all cute for Zack and Sammy was still sleeping talking in her sleep.

“Mhm Matt” Sammy said in her sleep.
“Sis, wake up” I said to her.
“Matt, I don’t want to wake up” Sammy said which made me laugh.
“Come on Sammy, I’m not Matt and if you wake up you’ll get to see him” I said to her.
“I’m up” Sammy said and I laughed grabbing my backpack and going downstairs.

A few minutes after Sammy came downstairs wearing a skirt and a cute top.

“Did you remember shoes for gym” I asked her. She went back upstairs and got her tennis shoes and then grabbed her keys.
“Did you remember the bathing suits” Sammy asked. I pointed to both of our beach bags and nodded.
“Okay, let’s go to school” Sammy said going to her Range Rover. I got in the passenger side and she got in the drivers and drove to Huntington High. When we got there we parked next to a car and got out.

“Well since people are still outside, I’m assuming homeroom hasn’t started yet” Sammy said.
“Yep, so let’s find Matt and Jimmy” I said walking over to where I saw crazy blonde hair on top of a tall head.

“Jimmy” I yelled.
“Stacie” He yelled back. I went over to him and hugged him and Sammy hugged him too. Matt couldn’t take his eyes off of Sammy.
“Yes Trashy Door Boy” Sammy said and Matt blushed.
“You look good today” Matt said and Sammy smiled.
“Thanks” SAmmy said. Then the bell rang and we walked to homeroom. Matt and Jimmy followed us and we looked at them.

“What we are in the same homeroom” Jimmy said.
“Awesome” Sammy and I said at the same time and Matt and Jimmy laughed. We got in homeroom and Mr. Daniels did roll call and Sammy and I sat down next to Jimmy and Matt.
“So what do you guys have first period” I asked them.
“I have Spanish” Matt said and Sammy smiled and I just looked at her and made sure Jimmy and Matt weren’t looking and made a kissy face at her and she just flipped me off.
“And I have English with Zack” Jimmy said.
“I have Spanish also and my sister is the only one with something easy right off” Sammy said.

“Right on, and it is” Jimmy asked.
“Photography” I said.
“Cool, Johnny has that class too” Jimmy said.
“Yay Johnny” I said laughing. The bell rang and Jimmy and Matt pointed to the place Johnny would be and I waited for him. He showed up and smiled.

“Ready to go get our picture taking skills on” I asked him.
“Of course” Johnny said laughing. We linked arms and walked down to where the room was. The teacher introduced herself as Ms. Cote and gave us all cameras and told us to go around the school and take pictures. So Johnny and I did that and it was pretty fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
OKay I know I said Brian will be in this Chapter but he will be in the next one I promise you.