Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Hola my name is stares a lot

Sammy’s Point Of View

Matt and I walked to Spanish class and when we got there, there was a guy that looked exactly like Stacie’s guitar teacher but a lot younger. Matt sat down next to him leaving the other side of Matt opened for me.

“Hey man, where were you yesterday” Matt said.
“I was sick” the boy said.
“Sure you were” Matt said.
“Fine, I didn’t fucking want to go yesterday” he said.
“Aw that’s such a shame, you would have seen your friend walk into a trash can and a door” I said. He looked up and looked at Matt.

“You seriously walked into a trash can and then a door” he said.
“Shut the fuck up Brian” Matt said. So this is the Brian that was missing yesterday. Oh isn’t Stacie going to have a cow when she sees him. He is kinda nerdy looking and kinda looks like Lance Bass and I don’t like Lance, I’m more of a Justin fan.
“What you never have done that before, what’s your reason Sanders” the Brian kid asked him. I saw Matt shift his eyes toward me and blush and Brian just smiled.

“Ah, I see. Well I’m Brian Haner Jr” he said to me holding out his hand.
“Samantha Runnels” I said holding out my hand and shaking his.
“Nice to meet you” Brian said.
“Nice to meet you too” I replied with a smile. Matt glared at him and Brian just rolled his eyes. Oh yeah if Brian thinks I’m cute wait until he sees Stacie. I mean I know we both look exactly alike and that some twins one is prettier then the other but in our case we are both the same in every way. Even our brother tells us that sometimes when we watch movies with twins in it. Mikey would say ‘You two are like Mary Kate and Ashley since they look the same and they are both beautiful.’ Stacie and I would laugh and think he is crazy but we love him any way.

All throughout Spanish, Matt kept starring at me and whenever the teacher would call on him, he would either go ‘What, Hola’ or ‘Hola mi llamo Matt’ even if it wasn’t what she asked. Brian kept laughing ath im and I almost wanted to show Stacie what Brian looked like but she would see him at some point in the day. I was just having fun making Matt squirm. I never done that to a boy before but I liked it. I kept pulling my shirt down and then at the end of class Matt pointed to where Italian was and I felt him looking at my ass so I just pulled up my skirt some more.

Brian’s Point of View

“Stop starring you might hurt your eyes that way” I said to Matt.
“Huh” Matt said still starring at Sammy’s ass.
“You need a bucket it” I asked him.
“Why” Matt asked back.
“You’re drooling” I said rolling my eyes.
“No, I’m not” Matt said.
“Yeah you are, wipe your chin” I said to him. Matt did and he turned red.
“Oh, shut up. Wait till you see her sister” Matt said to me and walked away. What did he mean by that. I saw Jimmy and we both walked to wood shop together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Saint Patty's day every one. I know i didn't mention that Stacie and Sammy had a brother before but SammyIerogeance put it in my head we should have one because of something that happens in the future of this story. SO Voila meet Michael LaFerniere there will be more of him so you'll get to meet the twins older awesome brother. :D

And Look brian is in this chapter, more of Brian coming up.