Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Italian with Zack

Stacie’s Point Of View

Johnny showed me the way to Italian and I saw Sammy sitting in a seat, so I went over and sat down next to her. Then Zack came in and sat down next to me.

“Hello ladies” Zack said.
“Hello Zack” we both said and laughed.
“How are you ladies this fine morning” Zack asked.
“Just grand” I said and smiled. Zack smiled back and it was Sammy’s turn to make me feel awkward.
“Good” Zack said. The teacher started to talk and do roll call and all that. Then handed us some things to look over and a book.

Flirt with him Sammy said to me in my head.
How? I asked her.
Make him blush and all that do something Sammy said.
[I[Easy for you to say I said to her. Sammy rolled her eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at her.

My sister was annoying me, I’m trying to flirt but I don’t know how. Maybe if we have gym together I’ll be able to be like ‘oh Zack, I can’t seem to know how to do this’ so he can show me up and close like in the movies. When we looked over the stuff it was so confusing.

“Here say it like this” Zack said and spoke perfect Italian. I almost about died right then and there.
“Thanks” I said with a smile.
“You’re welcome” Zack said and smiled back.

Sammy’s Point Of View

Stacie was trying to flirt but all that came out was stuff in Italian that Zack would help her with.

“So how do you understand it so well” Stacie asked him.
“I’m part Italian” Zack said and I saw Stacie’s eyes went wide. We’ve been to Italy before on a trip with just her and I and Stacie fell in love with it. That’s a reason why she wanted to take Italian so she could one day live there and blend in.
“Wow that’s cool” I said. She really needed to flirt, I mean, I know I’ve flirted with Matt and all that and he has flirted back. She didn’t wear the cute outfit for the other guys in the school, she wore it just for Zack.

I looked up at the clock and noticed class was almost over. Better find out for her if he has gym because I can tell what she is thinking of doing in that class.

“So Zack” I said.
“So Sammy” Zack said.
“What class do you have next” I asked him.
“Gym” Zack replied.
“Look at that, you can show Stacie the way” I said to him. Zack looked up at the clock and just as the bell rang he was out the door.

“Now, how am I going to find the gym” Stacie said putting her head on the table.
“You’ll find someone to show you” I said to her.
“Sure, then I’m gonna get lost and then the teacher will hate me” Stacie said.
“Don’t worry about it, I have to go to Physics with Jimmy and Mrs. Rousseau" I said.
“Have fun in Physics, at least you already know how to get there” Stacie said as she stood up and started to head toward the door.

“You’ll find it sissy poo” I said hugging her and making my way up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes people finally Stacie and Brian will meet in the next chapter....Oh lala hahaha.