Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Gym class what a joy...not...well maybe for two boys.

Stacie’s Point Of View

After I walked out of Italian class, I pulled out my map that I didn’t think I was going to need because I had awesome friends to show me where the classrooms were. I looked down at it and started walking toward where it said gym but the map was so confusing. I kept walking and then I bumped into someone and was pushed back a little bit.

“I’m so sorry” the boy said.
“No it’s completely my fault” I said still looking down and bending down to pick up the things that I dropped.
“No it’s my fault, I should have watched where I was going” he said. I looked up at him and he was stunning and looked like my guitar teacher and this isn’t good at all.

“It’s okay, I was looking down at my map” I said to him and his eyes went wide when he saw me.
“Wow” was all he said. I looked down and blushed.
“SO where are you heading” he asked me.
“Gym” I said.
“Me too, I’m Brian” he said.
“Stacie” I said.
“Well let’s find it together” Brian said.
“Well, my friend Zack has it too but he took off after Italian class and I just started here yesterday so I have no idea where to go” I said as we started down the hall.

“I transferred here from Ocean-View High School, figured the rules are less strict here then Ocean-View and I have my friends” Brian said, “like Zack unless it’s a different Zack.”
“Baker” I said.
“Okay same Zack” Brian said and then finally we found the gym.

“We did it without getting lost, so now the teacher won’t hate me” I said.
“I don’t think the teacher could hate someone as pretty as you” Brian said and then blushed after he said that. We walked in and the teacher handed us shorts, a sweatshirt and a t-shirt for the girls and a tank top for the guys.

“Names” he asked.
“Stacie Runnels” I said.
“Brian Haner” Brian said as he pointed to the locker rooms. I went into the girls one and he went into the boys. I didn’t see Zack so he must be changing.

EW we have to wear uniforms I sent to my sister as I changed.
Show me a picture of it Sammy said.
I will once I finish putting it on I said as I put on the shorts and pulled them up some so I could look a little better with it on and tied the sweatshirt around my waist. I put my hair up and posed in front of the mirror.
“Perfect” I said to myself after I tied my shoes. Then I sent my sister the whole thing.

I can rock that Sammy said.
I made it so I can I said turning around so she could see the whole thing.
You look hot sissy poo and Jimmy says so too, even though he can’t see you Sammy said and I laughed and walked out and saw Zack and Brian sitting together so I decided to join them.

“Hello boys” I said sitting in between them making them move over so I could fit.
“Hello Stacie” Zack and Brian said. I then looked at Zack.
“Way to leave me in Italian” I said to him.
“So-sorry” Zack said.
“It’s okay, Brian and I found it easily” I said. The teacher Mr. Allen started talking and explaining how today we aren’t going to sit around and do nothing we were going to play dodge ball whatever that is.

“Boys versus girls” Mr. Allen said. All the girls stood up and I followed them. I didn’t even have a chance to ask Zack and Brian what dodge ball is when all of a sudden a ball came flying at me and hit me in the arm.
“Hey” I said and Zack and Brian started laughing and pointing to the bench.
“Jerks, I don’t even know how to play” I said as I went to sit down. This was going to be a long year.

Brian’s Point of View

When I saw Stacie, I knew she had to be Sammy’s sister and he was right, I would turn like him since I figured out that’s what he meant. She was so beautiful and stunning and those eyes and that smile. We walked to gym and talked and when she came out in the uniform, I noticed not only my mouth was dropping but also Zack’s. She looked good in that uniform and I really meant what I said about the teacher couldn’t be mad at her. When they said we were playing dodge ball she looked scared like she never played it before but Zack being Zack and his way of flirting in gym is to hit the girl so I joined him.

“Dude, just do it, it’s all part of the game” Zack said to me.
“Fine” I said as I had a ball. As soon as the whistle was blown Zack and I counted to three and threw the ball right at Stacie.

“Jerks, I don’t even know how to play” Stacie said as she went to sit down. How could no one not know how to play dodge ball. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued playing. The girls were dropping like flies but so weren’t the guys. Two balls rolled over toward Stacie and she bent down to pick them up. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass, and I know I’ve seen it before. My mind went back to the day before when I saw those two girls standing looking at the trophies. So the ass I was checking out the most was Stacie’s.

“Dude, what are you looking at” Zack said and then looked in my direction and stared too. Great, Zack likes her too this is going to be fun, she’s going to chose him over me. Stacie stood up and threw the balls at us and we caught them but at the same time we did, I got hit with a ball and Stacie laughed.

“Serves you right” Stacie said. I stuck my tongue out at her and sat down next to her.
“So do we have any other classes together that we need to find” I asked her.
“English and I know where that is and all depends on what you have last period because I have Chemistry with Wylie” Stacie said.
“Well what do you think of that, so don’t I” I said to her. Then there was ten minutes left of class and Mr. Allen told us to go shower and change before lunch and I went into the locker room with Zack as we both watched Stacie go into the girls.

“She is so fine” Zack said looking at her.
“Whatever” I said rolling my eyes and going to the locker that we had to put names on as ours.
“Don’t you agree man, I mean you did stare at her ass before me” Zack said.
“I don’t think she is fine, I think she is pretty” I said to him.
“You think I have a chance” Zack asked.
“Nope” I said.
“I think I do but you just want her for yourself” Zack said as he took off his clothes and walked to the shower. I rolled my eyes and went into the shower thinking about how I get to spend the rest of the day with Stacie.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww isn't brian a sweet heart....please comment people they make my heart smile