Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Lunch, English and Boners?

Sammy’s Point Of View

I walked out of Physics with Jimmy and we made our way to the lunch room. We were the first ones there probably because Stacie, Zack and whoever else was in gym was still changing. After a few minutes standing In line I heard Matt and Johnny and they both stood next to us.

“Hello friends” Johnny said.
“Hello Short Shit” Jimmy said and Johnny rolled his eyes.
“Be nice Jimmy” I said playfully smacking him.
“Matt, Sammy hit me” Jimmy play cried.
“Aww, I’m sorry. Sammy no hitting Jimmy it’s not nice” Matt said but smiled after.
“Okay Mattie, I won’t” I said pouting. We were to the back of the line because we wanted to wait for my sister, Brian and Zack. We stood and goofed around and Matt kept staring at me. I knew my outfit had won him over. As we waited in line for them we goofed off and I flirted with Matt.

“So are you two coming to the beach with us” Matt asked.
“Of course” I said.
“Sweet” Matt said and stared off into Space. I talked to the guys and felt someone wrap their arms around me. I screamed and Stacie started to laugh. How rude of my sister to do that to me while I’m trying to get my flirt on with Matt. I looked into my bag and noticed I didn’t have money. I groaned inaudibly and looked at Stacie and she shrugged her shoulders. But Matt ended up paying for me and Brian ended up paying for her.

We all sat and ate lunch together and then the bell rang and Matt and I walked to English with Stacie and Brian.

Stacie’s Point Of View

When I was done changing into my second outfit because I was getting hot in the jeans. I walked out of the locker room to be met by two boys with their mouths hanging open. I giggled and walked over to them.

“Careful, flies might fly in there” I said to them as I walked by. They quickly closed their mouths and followed behind me. One taking my bag and Brian taking my hat I wore.
“Hey, I don’t want you to wear my fedora” I said to him.
“Oh well” he said and we walked to lunch. I saw Sammy goofing off with Matt, Jimmy and Johnny so I decided to jump her. So I crept up on her and wrapped my arms around her. Sammy screamed and the guys started to laugh.

“I got you sissy poo” I said.
“Bitch” Sammy said as we moved up in line. I pulled out my wallet from my bag and noticed I had no money again. I groaned and leaned my head back and I felt eyes on me.

Zack and Brian are staring at you Sammy said.
They have been since I changed into this outfit I said back. I grabbed pizza and tater tots and Sammy grabbed a hot dog and tater tots.

“I forgot money again” Sammy said.
“Me too” I said and I saw Brian pulled out 4.50 and Matt do the same.
“For Stacie Runnels” Brian said.
“For Sammy Runnels” Matt said. Sammy and I smiled at them and walked toward the table.

Hot outfit by the way sissy Sammy said to me.
Thank you I said back and just ate lunch.

Sammy’s Point Of View

When we got to English I made sure to push up my bra some more so my boobs were out some more. Matt looked over just as I did that and he just stared. Good I had him where I wanted him. Then I saw him put a binder on his lap and I chuckled to myself.

“So Matt, what are we going to do at the beach today” I asked him.
“Build sand castles, play in the water, you and Stacie can get your tans on, play some volleyball and other beachy things” Matt said.
“Sounds like a blast” I said smiling.
“It’s going to be” Matt said licking his lips and I smirked. That was wicked hot and even the image I had in my head of him shirtless and everything was sexy. I couldn’t wait to see him shirtless and wet and all yummy.

Okay, stop sending me images of what you think Matt’s gonna look like with his shirt off Stacie said to me.
Sorry I couldn’t help myself I said.
Sure you couldn’t, I could do the same Stacie said.
Don’t cuz then I won’t be able to flirt I said back. I could tell she rolled her eyes and I noticed Matt looking at me.

“Yes Matt” I asked.
“You just spaced out” he said.
“Sorry, I was thinking” I replied with a small smile.
“About what” Matt asked.
“Hot guys” I said looking at him and winking. He blushed a little bit and Mrs. Jackson told us we were to start writing poems and it could be anything. As soon as that was said Matt started to write something and I tried to look.

“What are you writing” I asked.
“Nothing” Matt said covering it up. I started to write a poem about Matt and how hot I think he is. I also noticed he still had his binder on his lap.

Stacie, ask Brian what it means when a guy covers his lap with a binder I sent to her.

Stacie’s Point of View

Stacie, ask Brian what it means when a guy covers his lap with a binder Sammy sent to me.

“So, Brian, I have a question that’s totally random” I said.
“Yes and that is” He asked me.
“What does it mean when a guy covers his lap with a binder” I said.
“It usually means the guy has a boner” Brian replied.
“Which is” I asked him bending over some so my top went down lower. I saw Brian look and clear his throat.
“When the guys penis gets hard” Brian said. I nodded kinda understanding what he meant. I think so I can get a better understanding of it, I’m gonna ask him a question.

“Can you show me” I asked. Brian blushed red and I giggled, it was cute.
“Umm h-h-how can I show you” Brian asked.
“Well, in our old school we didn’t learn things about sex” I said.
“Oh” Brian said and turned even redder, “well I don’t know how I can.”
“Okay, thanks for helping me” I said smiling and sending a message to my sister.

According to Brian, Matt has a boner which I guess means his penis gets hard. Whatever that means I said to her.
Oh wow, I gave a guy a boner, should I be proud of that
I guess so, go you I said and then laughed out loud and Brian glanced at me.

“Sorry I thought of something funny” I said as I looked down at who was going to play who in Romeo and Juliet. I was Juliet and Brian was Romeo. I looked at him and he blushed some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEre are the outfits that STacie and SAmmy are wearing

Sammy's Outfit
Stacie's Before Gym outfit
Stacie's After Gym outfit

PLease people comment I have 20 subscribers and I love that and want to thank you for subscribing to it. And thanks to the people who do comment you really give me motivation to write this story. <3