Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Taking one for my sister

Stacie’s Point Of View

So my sister was pregnant and she has been sitting in our room everyday trying to figure out how to tell Matt. Who has been acting weird around us, hopefully he didn’t see me at the party when I turned and looked around to see if he was paying attention and leaving. We were getting ready for another school day when there was a knock on the door. I went downstairs since Sammy was upstairs in the shower and headed toward the door. The knocking got harder and harder as I took each step.

“I’m coming” I said.
“No you aren’t you need a guy or your hand to do that” Jimmy’s voice behind the door said. I rolled my eyes as I opened the door.
“Good morning youngest LaFerniere but only four minutes younger” Jimmy said.
“Good morning, wait LaFerniere, I have no idea what you are talking about” I said.
“Yes you do and don’t lie to me, I read magazines” Jimmy said with a serious face.
“Just because you read magazines doesn’t mean anything” I said to him.
“Johnny also knows who you are and trust me we won’t tell” Jimmy said.
“Fine, we are the LaFerniere’s you happy now” I asked Jimmy who nodded and smiled, “what gave you the first clue?”

“Your necklaces, only the LaFerniere’s wear the S shaped necklaces” Jimmy said. I nodded that was true Sammy and I were the only ones in Huntington who wore S shaped necklaces that were real.
“And” Jimmy also said.
“And what” I replied.
“You have a horse named Horse and that is probably why you adopted this Great Dane but he is a sweet heart plus I know you have an Equestrian thing coming up soon” Jimmy said.
“Okay you know a lot about us” I said to him and he shrugged and then leaned in close to my ear.
“I also have had a thing for you sister like a celebrity crush on her but now that I know her it’s now longer a celebrity crush but she is with Matt” Jimmy said.
“And I knew this too” I said rolling my eyes. He smiled and Sammy came downstairs grabbing her car keys.

“Let me guess, Jimmy needs a ride” Sammy asked and Jimmy nodded his head. We all walked out to her car and got in and Sammy drove us to school. We went up to the gang well Johnny and Zack since Brian and Matt were talking by Matt’s car.
“Hello beautiful” Matt said kissing Sammy’s cheek and putting his arm around her.
“Hey handsome” Sammy said kissing his cheek back. I went up to Brian and made a goofy face.

“What’s that for” he asked me.
“I felt like it plus I was doing it all the way here with Jimmy” I said to Brian and he made one back. I looked over and noticed Zack was glaring at Brian and I also Michelle was too and Val was glaring at Sammy.
“What is the DiBenedetto twins” I asked Brian and Jimmy since Sammy and Matt were in their own little world.
“Who knows with them” Brian said as we made our way over to Johnny and Zack.

“Whats up” I said to them.
“Nothing much” Zack said harshly. I rolled my eyes and the bell rang. We went our separate ways to our classes and by time lunch came everyone was at the table chatting away and Sammy got up to go to the bathroom and I followed her in there since she didn’t want to be alone. We walked in and I fixed my hair and my make up. I was thinking that Brian was going ask me to be his girlfriend or something soon by the way he is acting or at least on another date. Sammy got out of the bathroom and I was still making sure everything was fixed and Val came in. I saw her walk up to Sammy and I just stood back to make sure nothing happened.

“Stay away from Matt, he is mine” Val said.
“Umm excuse me” Sammy asked raising her eyebrow.
“Matt is mine, I love him and he loves me, you are just a thing” Val said to her. I stepped up next to Sammy just in case something happened I didn’t want her baby to be injured.
“Well I’m clearly his girlfriend and he doesn’t mention anything about you so he is mine” Sammy said rolling her eyes.

How immature is she Sammy sent to me and I just nodded.

“He loves me and he’ll be mine so just back off” Val said getting closer to my sister.
“For your information, he broke up with you and now he is over you and he had sex with me not you, I know he loves me” Sammy said. Val pulled her fist back and I stepped in front of Sammy and took the blow and man did that fucking hurt.
“You fucking bitch you just hit my sister” Sammy said as I held my eye where she just punched me.
“I was trying to hit you” Val said and walked out of the bathroom.
“I couldn’t let her hit you” I said holding my eye. Sammy got a paper towel and wet it with cold water after folding it up some.

“Here put this on it” Sammy said handing to me. I smiled at her and she smiled at me.
“Thanks” Sammy said hugging me and we walked out and all the guys looked at me holding my eye.
“What happened” Matt asked and all I did was look in Val’s direction and nod my head.
“Stupid bitch why” Matt asked again.
“Because apparently you are her’s” Sammy said rolling her eyes, “and as soon as she pulled her fist back Stacie stepped in the way and took it for me.”

“Wow, your first punch to the face” Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes and flinched since it hurt.
“I’ll bring you to the nurse” Brian said taking my hand and grabbing my bag.
“Thanks” I said, “Jimmy will you dump my tray please?” Zack got up and took my tray and walked to the trash and I was confused, he stood me up twice and now he is being nice to me. Brian walked me up to the nurses room and she saw my eye and gave me ice.

“Thanks Bri” I said hugging him.
“No problem, want to hang out today after school” Brian asked.
“Yeah, let me just call someone real quick” I said pulling out my phone and texting his dad saying I was hanging with Brian today and I’ll come in tomorrow and he said it was alright. I smiled and Brian and I walked to English class where we were doing the actual kissing in Romeo and Juliet and it got pretty heated during it. We pulled away with a blush and Michelle was glaring at us. I don’t know what her problem was we were ‘acting.’

When the school day was done, everyone decided to hang out together at a place they call the spot and it was pretty cool and very secluded. The guys smoked cigarettes and I learned Brian did too but he would step away from me which was so cute. Sammy and I just sat down next to each other talking in our heads so Matt doesn’t over hear. I told Sammy that Jimmy knew and Johnny did too but they wouldn’t tell any one and she nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay everybody out there, this chapter SUCKS and that's because I had no inspiration to write it with the lack of comments. I had 23 readers on my last chapter and like 3 people commented on it and I thank those three people for commenting on my story it makes me know that you guys care and that you want me to keep going. I know there are silent readers out there and sometimes I am one but at least every once in a while when I see the author asking for Comments from the silent readers I comment so they know I'm out there. So if you guys like this tell me if you hate it tell me, I don't care I just want to hear your thoughts.

Sammy's outfit
Stacie's outfit