Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Heart breaks and feeling guilty

Sammy’s Point Of View

I was home alone because Stacie went to go hang out with Zack, Brian, Jimmy and Johnny and apparently according to Jimmy he was going to show Stacie what it’s like to get wasted. I rolled my eyes at that and then decided to make a surprise visit to Matt’s house and see what he is doing since it’s the weekend and he promised we could hang out after my thing I had to go to which was my first doctors appointment and I saw mine and Matt’s little baby in me. I was shocked but amazed at the same time. They told me everything I would need to know and gave me prenatal vitamins that I to take every morning when I woke up. I looked at the picture and got dressed and got my car keys and made my way to Matt’s house.

When I got there I knocked on the door and Matt opened it and went back to his computer. I walked in and stood next to him and looked at what he was looking up.

“Why are you looking up the LaFerniere’s” I asked him.
“Because when I work at their house I never see pictures of them and I wanna see what they look like” Matt replied.
“Maybe their parents don’t want the world to see them” I said as Matt typed in Stacie LaFerniere and I almost gulped and up came a picture of Stacie riding Horse and pictures of her at random things. Matt clicked one of them and zoomed into the necklace. I gulped and then Matt typed in Sammy LaFerniere and I really started to get nervous.

“Okay, explain why Stacie looks like Stacie LaFerniere and you look like Sammy LaFerniere and then when you are done explaining that it might help me realize why you were at the party” Matt said looking at me as he found a picture of both Stacie and I.
“They are way prettier then us” I said to Matt and he looked at me like don’t bullshit me.
“You both have the same freckle and the same necklace” Matt said and I looked down feeling guilty. Maybe that’s why Matt was being so distance these last couple of weeks.

“So you are them” Matt said closing out of Google and looking at me.
“Yeah” I said softly.
“How could you fucking lie to me about who you are, how do I know if this relationship isn’t a lie” Matt said.
“Because it’s not Matt, I love you” I said and covered my mouth quickly.
“Sure you do, if you loved me like you say you do, you wouldn’t lie to me” Matt said.
“We did it to be normal” I said and Matt just rolled his eyes.
“I had my suspicions when I saw Stacie at the party dancing with their brother” Matt said and I felt tears forming in my eyes.
“I’m sorry Matt but I do love you” I said.
“Get out of my house, we are over” Matt said and that really made me cry.

“Matt just let me explain” I said to him and he shook his head and went upstairs to his room. I looked down at my stomach and cried harder. I did what he said and got back in my car and drove home. I went up to mine and Stacie’s room and just crashed on my bed. I couldn’t believe that he acted that way and wouldn’t let me explain. Now how am I going to tell Matt that I’m pregnant. I continued to cry until I fell asleep making sure my sister was blocked so she wouldn’t pry and ruin her time with Zack, Brian and Jimmy.

Stacie’s Point Of View

We all met up at Brian’s house since it was closer to the spot and Jimmy had the beer. Don’t ask me how he got it without any one being suspicious that he was too young. When we were there I felt a sudden wave of sadness but it went away and I just shook my head. Jimmy handed me over a Bud Light and I looked at him.

“Come on we won’t let you get too drunk” Jimmy said as he opened his own and took a drink. I looked at it and saw Brian and Zack drinking it too so I decided to take a sip. I mean the only alcohol I’ve had was champagne and even then it wasn’t enough to get me drunk. When I swallowed it, I made a face because it tasted nasty.
“You okay” Brian asked me.
“Yeah I’m fine, it just tastes weird” I said to him.
“You’ll get used to it” Brian said as he took a drink from his. I nodded and just started to drink it more and more until it was gone.

“Your right” I said to him slightly slurring my words. Brian smiled and then Zack came over with something called Jack Daniels.
“What’s this” I asked him.
“It’s whiskey” Zack said giving me the bottle and pretty much telling me to take a sip. I did and it was better then the beer.
“I like this” I said taking another sip. Zack nodded and I smiled at him. Jimmy was probably in the same position I was in and I giggled and leaned my head on Brian’s shoulder and giggled again.

“You smell good” I said to him.
“Thank you” he said as his eyes were half closed. I don’t know how long we have been there but there was a lot of cans on the ground. He kissed me again and I kissed him back but then I felt some new lips on me and I pulled away and saw it was Zack.

“Hey, I was busy kissing him” I slurred.
“So I want you to kiss me” Zack said. I nodded and kissed Zack again. Soon everything was a blur to me and I didn’t know what was happening around me. All I know is I felt coldness and then intense pain down in my lower region. Luckily for me, whatever was happening, I was done with my period. When the strange intense pain, and whoever caused it, was gone... another one joined in. It felt amazing and I was in pure bliss. As soon as whatever was happening had started, it was done, the feeling was gone and I was between two warm, naked bodies. But I was gone and in a drunken sleep.

Next day

I woke up and shivered and grabbed my head it was really bright out and it was stinging my head. I groaned and then felt something around my waist. I looked down and saw I was naked next to Zack and Brian, who were also naked. My eyes went wide and I looked up and saw Jimmy handing me my clothes.

“Thanks” I said to him taking them and putting them on.
“Don’t worry they both wore condoms, see” Jimmy said pointing to the clear tube shaped things on the ground that had a white substance in it. My head still hurt but I was more worried about how it happened who did I actually lose my virginity too.
“Do you know what happened” I asked Jimmy.
“All I remember is seeing you kiss Brian and then Zack pulled him away and kissed you and it was back and forth until I passed out. I think I woke up and heard you moaning both of their names” Jimmy said.
“So you think I could have had sex with both of them” I asked.
“By the looks of your neck, yes” Jimmy said and put my head in my hands and groaned. Brian shifted next to me and sat up holding his head too.

“Bri, do you remember anything from last night” I asked him. He shook his head no and then looked down at his naked torso and body. He gulped and looked at me and probably noticed my neck.
“Did we” Brian asked and I nodded.
“I think so” I said standing up since Zack moved his arm. I grabbed the clothes Brian was wearing and handed them to him.
“I’m so sorry” Brian said.
“It’s okay, Zack was part of it too” I said looking over at Zack who was still naked. Brian looked down as he put his own clothes on. Jimmy turned around so it wouldn’t be weird.

Brian’s Point Of View

As I was putting my clothes on I felt so bad for lying to Stacie about not remembering what happened but I do, every single part of it. From when Zack and I went back and forth, when Stacie took off our shirts, Zack and I striping her of her clothes, getting the condoms after Stacie striping us of our clothes to even who she had sex with first. I couldn’t believe I would take advantage of her in her drunk state, I felt so bad. I was snapped out of my thoughts to Zack groaning and sitting up quickly.

“Where the fuck are my clothes” he said. I saw Stacie hand him his clothes and he put them on.
“Did we have sex” Zack asked and Stacie nodded her head sadly. I felt so bad and I knew once Stacie admitted that, Zack wouldn’t feel one ounce of shame.
“With Brian” Stacie said as she looked over at me. I felt even more guiltier.
“What the fuck, he didn’t fuck me in the ass did he” Zack asked.
“No” I said and then covered myself, “at least I don’t think I did.” Zack nodded and put his clothes on and put his arm around Stacie and kissed her cheek again.
“Did you like it” Zack asked her.
“I don’t know, I don’t remember it” Stacie said to him shrugging him off of her and walking away. Jimmy went after her and I just stood there looking at Zack with disbelief.

“So you don’t care that you pretty much took advantage of her” I asked.
“You did too” Zack pointed out as he put his shirt back on.
“But I feel bad even if I don’t remember it” I said.
“Sure you don’t, you didn’t even seem all that drunk” Zack said fixing his hair, “now if you excuse me, I must ask James who fucked her first.” Zack left and I just looked down, now that made me feel even more bad that I didn’t punch him for not caring about Stacie’s feelings. That fucking asshole. I picked up the cans and everything and put them in the bag we had there and even threw away the condoms and then I made my way home thinking about everything that happened. One thing I know there was two people who lost their virginity last night and I’m the only one who knows who Stacie lost hers to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you very much to the four people who commented it. this chapter is dedicated to you four that's why you got two updates from me in two days instead of not getting one until tomorrow. Please silent readers comment and you'll get a thank you too.

I give credit to sammy describing what happened to Stacie and the three some because I was having trouble.

Stacie's outfit See no wonder why they wanted Stacie.

Also question out there. Who do you think Stacie lost her Virginity too? was it ZacK or Brian. if you guys give me the answers you'll find out next chapter :D