Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Depressed and having good friends and family

Sammy’s Point Of View

After Saturday Stacie and I pretty much stayed and did homework in our room while I sat and cried. I still haven’t told Stacie what happened but I knew I had to tell her soon.

“Sis, what’s wrong, you’ve been crying since I came back from hanging with the guys” Stacie said. I looked down and cried some more.
“What happened” Stacie asked me sitting next to me on my bed.
“Matt, he knows and he broke up with me” I said through tears. Stacie pulled me into a hug and just let me cry on her.
“What does he know” Stacie asked me.
“About who we really are and he broke up with me and I blurted that I love him and he flipped” I said still crying.
“Asshole” Stacie said. I felt her get up and move toward the door.
“Where are you going” I asked her.
“I’ll be back, I promise, I’m just going to get you some peanut butter ice cream okay” Stacie said and I nodded and laid on my bed.

Stacie’s Point Of View

I had to go and yell at Matt for being a jerk to my sister and not letting her explain anything about why we lied and the fact that he is dumping his pregnant girlfriend. I got in my car and headed toward Matt’s house. When I got there, I knocked on the door and a tall girl answered it, I could tell it was Matt’s sister since she looked just like him.

“Sammy? Wait you are not her you don’t have the freckle so you must be her sister” she said. I nodded.
“Yeah, I’m Stacie” I said.
“Amy” she said and I shook her hand.
“Is Matt home” I asked.
“Yep, he is upstairs third door” she said. I nodded and thanked her and made my way up the stairs and didn’t even bother knocking on Matt’s door. He was on the phone with someone and I pulled it away and hung it up.

“What the fuck, I was on the phone” Matt said.
“I don’t give a shit” I said setting my gaze on him.
“Well I do, it was an important one and get the fuck out of my room” Matt said.
“I’m not fucking leaving your room until you hear me out” I said to him with harshness in my voice.
“I don’t want to hear shit from liars” Matt said.
“Well I don’t give a shit, my sister is fucking both heartbroken and pregnant because of you!” I said and Matt’s eyes went wide
“Well if she is pregnant it’s not mine” Matt said.
“Of course it’s yours, you are the only one she had sex with” I said.
“Then if it was mine why didn’t she tell me” Matt said and my eyes went wide. He didn’t know, fuck.
“Maybe because she was scared of how you would react but it’s yours Matt, I see every time you guys have sex in my head, and believe me, I love my sister and all but I don’t want to see her naked” I said.

“How do I know you aren’t lying to me about that, just to cover up the fact your sister probably cheated on me, you two both lied about who you really were” Matt said.
“Because when we went to Huntington Prep Academy all the girls there only liked us for our money and we didn’t want that again so we lied about who we were so we could have real friends” I said to Matt.
“I don’t give a shit, get out of my house” Matt said harshly.
“You know my sister does love you and you are treating her like shit” I said.
“Whatever, get out now and I won’t tell Zack and Brian, if you don’t get out, I will” Matt said.
“Fine, you fucking asshole” I said walking out of his room and down the stairs only to bump into Val.

“What are you doing here” I asked her.
“Matt called me to come over” she said going up to his room but I saw him standing outside of it, glaring at me. I walked out the door and watched as he went downstairs with Val. I smirked, at least my sister is still gonna be the only girl besides his mom and sister that was in his room. I got back in my car and drove to the store to actually get the ice cream and I drove home after that. I couldn’t believe I told Matt that Sammy was pregnant and she didn’t tell him yet. I went upstairs and saw her still crying.

“Here” I said handing her the ice cream and a spoon. She sat up and took it.
“Can we like talk about something else” Sammy said. I nodded and figured I should tell her what happened on Friday.

Sammy’s Point Of View

I looked at my sister to see what she was going to say.

“Well you know when I hung out with the guys” Stacie said and I nodded.
“Yeah, you came home smelling like booze and you wouldn’t let me talk to you because your head hurt” I said. Stacie nodded her head.
“I got super drunk and then I guess I had a threesome with Zack and Brian and I don’t know who I lost my virginity too” Stacie said. My mouth dropped and my eyes went wide, I couldn’t believe it my sister lost her virginity to either Zack or Brian and she doesn’t remember.
“Does Jimmy know” I asked her and she shook her head no. I got up and hugged her, my poor sister didn’t know who and why would they take advantage of it. I had to find out from Brian tomorrow what had happened.

“It’s gonna be alright” I said hugging my sister. She nodded and went back to her bed. She looked like she wanted to say something else but she didn’t. She grabbed my math homework and started it even did my physics math stuff and handed it to me.
“I’m going to sleep, you should too” Stacie said setting her alarm and laying down on her bed. I finished my ice cream and laid down too. Tomorrow was going to suck because I had to face Matt and everyone. What was I going to do.

Next Day

I woke up and noticed Stacie was already dressed. She was putting things in our bags and looking at me. She pointed to the bagels on the table and I grabbed them and ate them hoping my puking won’t happen right now. I felt the nausea rise from my stomach and I ran into the bathroom. Stacie wasn’t to far behind me as I threw up Stacie held my hair. When I was finished I stood up and brushed my teeth.

“Now shower” Stacie said to me and I shook my head and went into the bedroom, not even bothering to change out of the sweatpants I was wearing but changed my shirt and I threw up my hair and looked at myself. I looked as good as I was going to get today. I grabbed sunglasses and grabbed some shoes and walked out the door. Stacie was driving today and I went into her car and she pulled out and headed toward Jimmy’s since Stacie told him she would pick him up. We pulled up to his house and he got in.

“Ah, what happened to you” Jimmy asked.
“Fuck off” I said as I felt myself getting sad again thinking of seeing his face laughing being unfazed by everything.
“What’s going on” Jimmy asked as Stacie pulled up to Dunkin Doughnuts and getting the things we liked. Stacie handed me my coffee and Jimmy his and we drove past Matt’s house and I started to cry. It hurt to go by his house.
“Well for one Matt knows about us and he broke up with Sammy” Stacie started to say and before she continued.
“I’m pregnant” I said and started to cry more. Jimmy’s eyes went wide and then a flash of anger got in his eyes and when we got closer to the school, I broke down again and thank god my sunglasses were on. Stacie pulled up beside Brian’s car and got out.

I didn’t want to get out and then I looked out the window and saw Matt and Val holding hands and I broke down. Stacie and Jimmy came over and hugged me tightly.
“Well be here for you okay” Stacie said to me. I felt another pair of arms and I looked up and saw Brian.
“What’s wrong” Brian asked Stacie.
“Matt broke up with her” Stacie said and he hugged me tighter. Every time someone said his name, I cried more. I got out of the car and took a deep shaky breath and leaned my head on my sister’s shoulder and she put her arm around me.

When we got closer, I noticed Matt and Val standing with Zack and Johnny. She was also wearing a necklace with a heart and a little key hole. I remember Matt saying he was going to by me a heart necklace with a key hole and he was gonna wear the key. He gave that stupid bitch my necklace and I started to cry more. Stacie just held me tightly. The bell rang and I noticed Jimmy push Matt away from Val as Stacie and Brian walked with me to homeroom.

Jimmy’s Point Of View

As soon as the bell for homeroom rang and Stacie and Brian walked with Sammy into the school, I pushed Matt away from Val and pushed him up against the wall.

“How could you fucking do that to someone as pretty as Sammy” I asked him.
“Val is prettier” Matt said.
“Bullshit, you didn’t walk into shit when you first saw Val, did you?” I asked him not caring if we were both going to be late to homeroom, I knew Stacie would cover for at least one of us.
“Yeah I did” Matt said.
“That’s fucking bullshit” I said glaring hard at Matt. People were looking out of the windows to see what was going on. They must have been shocked that I actually pushed Matt up against the wall and I am holding him there even though he wants to go.
“No it’s not, plus how could you hang out with Stacie and Sammy, they are a bunch of liars” Matt said.

“Hmm maybe because I already figured out who they were and you should have realized that” I said to him.
“Whatever hang out with liars and cheaters” Matt said.
“Who the fuck are you calling a cheater” I sneered.
“Sammy, she cheated on me, how else would she be pregnant” Matt said. I punched him in the nose and glared at him.
“Sammy would never fucking cheat on any one, you know what, I’m fucking glad you two are over because maybe now I can have my chance and prove to her that I can treat her better” with that I punched him once more and walked to homeroom where Mr. Daniels wasn’t even mad that I was late.

“I covered for you” Stacie said to me and I nodded. The bell for homeroom ended and Matt showed up just in time before he got marked late or absent.

Sammy’s Point Of View

Matt walked into homeroom with a black eye and he had tissues in his nose. I felt bad for him and I looked at Jimmy who glared at him. Stacie pulled him away and Brian was waiting outside of our homeroom. He put his arm around me after hugging Stacie and looking down like he was super guilty of something. Matt went to his Anatomy class and Stacie dragged Jimmy to French. Which was pretty funny since she was wearing a shirt that said Je T’aime.

“Bri, why did you look guilty after you hugged my sister” I asked him as we walked down to music.
“I’m sure she told you, it’s because of that” he said.
“What happened” I asked him.
“Well we were drunk, well Stacie, Jimmy and Zack were completely wasted and I wasn’t” Brian said looking down and stopping just a little ways outside of the music room.
“So what do you mean by that” I asked him.
“Well she kissed me and I kissed her back and then Zack pulled me away from her and it was just an on going thing until Jimmy was passed out and then clothes were removed and I was laying on top of her hurting her” Brian said.
“What do you mean” I asked.
“I’m the one she lost her virginity too” Brian said.
“Really” I said with shock in my voice. Brian nodded and looked down again.

“But I feel bad because she was drunk and I took advantage of her, Zack thinks it was him but it wasn’t” Brian said. I hugged him and we walked into music class. As soon as I walked in, I was told to take off my sunglasses and I didn’t want to.
“She umm has something going on with her eye” Brian said covering for me. Prescott nodded and let me keep my sunglasses on. The rest of the school day was pretty much the same way, me getting asked to take off my sunglasses and the guys saying I had something going on with my eyes. Lunch came around and Val was sitting in my seat. Oh fuck that stupid bitch.

“Excuse me, you are in my seat” I said to Val.
“No I’m not” Val said as she put her hand in Matt’s and smiled at me as if saying, I won.
“Yeah you are you stupid bitch” I said to her.
“Go sit over there” she said pointing to an empty table.

“Get the fuck up you stupid bitch” I heard Stacie say as I started to walk toward the empty table.
“Make me” Val said. I heard a loud bang and Jimmy and Brian trying to grab Stacie. I took the chance of Val being on the ground to pick up the seat and sit between Matt and Jimmy.
“Calm down sis” I said to her and she nodded and sat back down glaring at Val. I loved my sister so much. I avoided talking to Matt. She may have got my man but she wasn’t taking my friends.
“Oh I am, the bitch is gone” Stacie said smiling which made me laugh.

“Whoot, she laughed” Jimmy said hugging me and I hugged him back. I saw out from the corner of my eye Matt roll his eyes and my smile dropped and turned back into a frown.
“Hey don’t be sad” Jimmy said hugging me tighter. I just shrugged and then lunch was over. I saw Michelle and Val brush past Stacie roughly and Stacie just glared. I went up to her.
“Just ignore them” I said.
“I will, are you gonna be okay in English” Stacie asked me.
“Truthfully, no” I said as I made my way to English class. Stacie and Brian both hugged me as I walked in. I sat down next to Matt and started to cry. This sucked, he wouldn’t look at me or say anything. Mrs. Jackson came in and looked at me with my sunglasses on.

“Ms. Runnels please take off your sunglass” she said and I shook my head no.
“Take them off or you are going to get a detention” she said and I took off my sunglasses looking at her with my puffy blood shot eyes.
“Are you high” she asked me.
“No, I’m not high. Just heart broken” I said looking at Matt and started to cry. She nodded and left me be during the whole class. I just sat with my head down and cried. Matt was being a dick saying things “oh boo who lying to teachers now” and other things. After English was over I just went to the Library skipping my last class and just being a lone. This sucked and it’s only going to get worst the longer he is with her. At least I knew who Stacie lost her virginity too and I could tell her. School ended and Brian and Jimmy said they would both come over to our house and Brian got in his car and followed us. I was glad I had such good friends like them or else I don’t know what I would do.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter when I wrote it all out was four pages longer and that's all because of you guys who commented. And look you guys got three new chapters in a row on three different days in the same week, see what your comments do.

And to the people who guess Brian...you were right and you get this Image Since Sammy just sent it to me.

stacie french outfit
Sammy depressed outfit
Val's outfit

Come on people keep those comments a coming...I wanna hear what you guys think what's gonna happen next.