Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

A whole lot of truth comes out in anger part 1

Stacie’s Point Of View

I pulled up into the driveway and Brian pulled in behind us. Sammy, Jimmy and I all got out of the car and walked into the house.

“So what do to what do to” I said.
“Play truth or dare” Jimmy said.
“Okay, you up for it twinny boo” I asked Sammy. Sammy shrugged her shoulders and nodded.
“I guess” she said with a sniffle. Brian, Jimmy and I all sat down around Sammy.
“Well Jimmy since you suggested it, you start it” I said to him.
“Fine, I will” Jimmy said. Sammy looked sad and I sat down.

“Come on sissy cheer up” I said and she nodded.
“Okay” Jimmy said and looked around still staring at me, “Stacie, truth or dare.”
“Dare” I said.
“Okay, I dare you to give Brian a lap dance” Jimmy said. I nodded and since Brian was sitting on the chair, I stood up and went over to him and started to give him a lap dance. I could feel Brian starting to get excited as I did the dance and then Jimmy told me to stop, so I just stayed on Brian’s lap and he smiled at me.

“Your turn” Brian said as he wrapped his arms around me. I leaned back on him and looked at Sammy.
“Truth or dare twinny boo” I said.
“Truth” she said softly.
“What’s one thing I don’t know about you” I asked her.
“I’m the one who made you kitten run away” Sammy said and I got sad. I loved that kitten she was the cutes test thing ever. She was white with grey spots and just adorable.

“Okay so it’s my turn” Sammy said and looked at Brian.
“Truth or dare” Sammy asked him.
“Truth” he said.
“Tell Stacie who she lost her virginity too” Sammy said and Brian’s eyes went wide and he shook his head no.
“Come on it’s truth or dare and you have to tell the truth no matter what” Jimmy said. I turned to look at him and Brian just smiled.
“She deserves to know Brian” Sammy said to him and he nodded.
“It was me” Brian said and I smiled. I was glad it was Brian and not Zack because of the things he said when Jimmy and I were going back to my car. Like ‘Oh I’m glad we had sex and aren’t you glad it was me who took your virginity,’ ‘Was I good enough for you babe’ and other things.

“Really” I asked him and he nodded.
“Yeah it was me” Brian said and I smiled and hugged him.
“I’m glad it was you and not Zack” I said and Brian smiled.
“Really” he asked and I nodded. He hugged me back and then I looked at Brian.
“Your turn” I said.
“Jimmy truth or dare” Brian said.
“Dare” Jimmy said.
“Kiss Sammy” Brian said. Jimmy stood up and went over to Sammy who was silently crying and kissed her right on the lips. She pushed him away and cried.

“You know I only want to kiss Matt and have kids with him like I am” Sammy said and Brian looked at her.
“What do you mean, Having kids with him like you are” Brian asked her.
“I’m pregnant” Sammy said.
“Yeah and the thing is Matt is was being a jerk and saying it wasn’t his when I went to bitch at him” I said and Sammy looked at me with wide eyes.
“You told him” Sammy said and started to cry.
“I thought you already did” I said to her. She shook her head no and I felt really bad. I hugged my sister and she just put her head on my shoulder.
“I’m so sorry for telling him” I said to her.
“It’s okay at least it was better he denied it to you” Sammy said.
“No it’s not” I said. She nodded and Brian stood up.

“I’ll go talk to him” he said and Jimmy and I nodded and just put our arms around Sammy and let her cry. If only Matt knew how much this was tearing her up inside and I just hope Matt doesn’t tell Brian the truth.

Brian’s Point Of View

I got in my car and drove my way to Matt’s. When I got there I knocked on the door like I normally did before I walked in if I saw only his car in the driveway. No one answered until about five minutes later when Matt opened the door.

“Hey man” Matt said with a smile.
“Hey what’s up” I asked and saw Val go into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and just ignored her little wave.
“Nothing much just hanging out with my girl” Matt said.
“Cool, can I talk to for a minute like upstairs” I said and Matt nodded and we went up to his room. Matt shut the door and he sat on the bed.

“So what do you want to talk about” Matt asked.
“I want to talk about Sammy” I said and he rolled his eyes.
“Don’t fucking roll your eyes, she is so upset and pregnant, you know that’s not good for someone who is pregnant” I said.
“It’s not my fucking kid” Matt said.
“It is why else would everyone including Stacie say that it’s yours, I mean come on every time you and Sammy have sex Stacie feels it and she wants to like fuck everyone she is hanging out with” I said to him.
“It’s not mine” Matt said.
“Then whose could it be” I asked him.
“Jimmy’s” Matt said.
“Jimmy would never do that to you” I said to him.
“Sure he wouldn’t, don’t you see how he looks at her” Matt said.
“So doesn’t mean he will make a move on her” I said to him not believing the words coming out of Matt’s mouth.

“So she is a liar so how do I know that you aren’t lying too or Stacie” Matt said.
“How is she a liar” I asked.
“I’ll tell you but I have to call Zack first” Matt said. I rolled my eyes.
“Fine whatever” I said sitting on his bed very pissed off at him for not believing that Sammy is pregnant with his kid. She was so upset and crying all the time, I remember when Suzy was pregnant with McKenna and if she got over stressed or over upset my dad would tell her to calm down. Matt closed his cell phone and went to his laptop to type something in. I wasn’t really paying attention to what he was doing since he was being a dick.

I heard Val’s annoying voice downstairs telling someone that we were probably in Matt’s room and then footsteps coming up the stairs stopping at Matt’s room. There was a knock and Matt yelled come in. Zack walked in and I glared at him hard. I didn’t want to see him, he was trying to take my chance to ask Stacie out even though he always bails on her.

“What do you want” Zack asked.
“I have some news to tell you about your precious Stacie” Matt said with a sarcastic tone.
“Okay, so what is it” I asked as Matt moved away from the computer and there was pictures of Stacie LaFerniere on the screen.
“Do you know who this is” Matt asked us. We both nodded our heads.
“It’s Stacie LaFerniere” I said, “my dad teaches her how to play guitar.”
“But who does she look like” Matt asked us.
“Her twin sister” Zack said and Matt put his hand to his face and rubbed down.

“No shit, but who do you know that looks exactly like her” Matt said. I looked closer to the photo and noticed some things of her that Stacie had like the necklace for example.
“Doesn’t she look like Stacie Runnels” Matt asked. Zack looked at it for a few minutes. Matt clicked on a picture of her riding a Paint Horse.
“This is her horse Horse” Matt said. Then he clicked on another picture and looking back at us was Sammy and Stacie.

“They can’t be the LaFerniere’s” I said.
“Well they are, that’s why I broke up with Sammy because she lied. Stacie has lied to the both of you about who she was” Matt said. I was furious, how could Stacie lie to me that she is Stacie LaFerniere. I looked at the picture once more and saw that it was her and stormed out of the house and I got in my car and drove back to Stacie and Sammy’s home or whatever it really was. I knew they were home but I still knocked any way.

The door opened and there stood Jimmy, I was just glaring behind him looking right at Stacie.
“Hello grumpy” Jimmy said as I shoved past him. Stacie looked up and smiled but it changed from a smile to a frown as soon as she saw my face. Sammy must have been upstairs or something since she wasn’t down here.

“How could you” I growled.
“How could I what” Stacie asked.
“How could you have lied to me” I asked her.
“What did I lie to you about” Stacie asked me.
“Gee I don’t know Stacie LaFerniere what could you have lied to me about” I asked her harshly.
“I didn’t technically lie to you” Stacie said.
“Bullshit” I yelled.
“I didn’t the signs were all there, you saw me as Stacie LaFerniere so many times at your dad’s studio, how else do you think your dad wouldn’t have Stacie LaFerniere for a lesson whenever we wanted to hang out” Stacie yelled back.
“You still fucking lied to me and to think I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend, well you can forget about it now” I said and stormed out of the house to be met with Zack. I didn’t even acknowledge him, I just went to my car and drove home.

Stacie’s Point Of View

As soon as Brian left, I felt my heart start to shatter. There was another knock on the door and Jimmy opened it again to reveal a angry Zack.

“Just let him in” I said through tears. Jimmy nodded and let Zack by.
“You fucking lying bitch” Zack said.
“So aren’t you” I said through gritted teeth.
“How am I a fucking liar when you lied about who you really were” Zack said.
“Hmm how about all the times you fucking stood me up” I said.
“Those were for legit reasons” Zack said.
“Why so you could go fuck Gena” I said.
“I would rather fuck her then a lying bitch who couldn’t even tell us who you really were. I’m also glad I stood you up all those times. No one likes a liar” Zack said and with that he left and then my heart officially shattered and I broke down crying. Jimmy came over and hugged me tightly and let me cry on him.

“He promised he wouldn’t tell if I left and I left” I said through tears.
“Shh, it’s going to be okay” Jimmy said. I shook my head no and continued to cry. I can’t believe I lost the two guys I probably loved all in one day and I wasn’t even dating them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update yesterday or Easter because I just didn't feel like it and today it took me all my might to get this up today because today is the 2 year anniversary of when my Nana passed away so you guys are lucky that I like you or I wouldn't have updated.

Again comments I would love them they make me update faster and more frequently. And the next part is going to be filled with even more drama ooooohhhhh.

AHHHHHHHH FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS SAMMY AND I ARE GOING TO SEE AVENGED SEVENFOLD IN FOUR DAYS WE ARE SO FREAKING EXCITED AND SHE EVEN GOT A GUITAR!