Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Confrontations and forced first dates

Sammy’s Point Of View

It was now the weekend, Matt still hasn’t talked to me or even looked at me. Stacie was upstairs getting ready for her date with Jimmy. I went to my appointment with Kim and noticed that she left her baby picture in the car so I figured once Stacie leaves on her date with Jimmy I could go there and give it too her. I was also hoping Kim talked to Matt about it and I wanted to go there to see if she did. I was sitting downstairs looking at the outfit I was wearing deciding if it was too much or not enough when there was a knock on the door. I walked over to it and opened it. Jimmy was standing there smiling.

“Stacie, Jimmy is here” I said smiling back knowing that this was a good match. Stacie came down in a t-shirt and jeans and smiled at Jimmy back.

“Go change, it’s a date not a hang out” I said to Stacie pushing her up the stairs. She groaned and walked into our bedroom.
“Take a seat, make yourself at home” I said to Jimmy and he sat down and sighed.
“Thanks” Jimmy said and he sat down. A few minutes later my sister came downstairs in a light blue dress and I smiled.
“There we go, now go have fun but not too much fun and if you have sex wear 3 condoms” I yelled as Stacie and Jimmy walked out the door.

Now time to go to Matt’s house to give Kim her picture. I walked out the door and to my car and drove the familiar route to Matt’s. When I got there I went right up to the door and knocked. I waited a few minutes and finally someone opened the door and it was who I was hoping wouldn’t answer.

“What are you doing here” Matt asked harshly.
“I came to see your mom” I said back fighting back tears.
“Why so you can fill her with lies” Matt asked me. I shook my head no.
“Sure” Matt said and shut the door but Kim stopped him before he could.
“Matthew, be nice to Samantha” Kim said glaring at her son. Matt just rolled his eyes and walked back to where ever he was as Kim ushered me in.

“You forgot this” I said with my voice quivering slightly as I held out the ultrasound picture.
“Oh thank you honey” Kim said.
“You’re welcome, I’m gonna go home now. Have you talked to him yet” I asked and Kim shook her head no.
“I didn’t have the picture but now that I do, I will” Kim said and I nodded and headed for the door.
“I’ll come again to your next one” Kim said and I nodded getting in my car and driving to Linda’s. Hopefully Stacie is having a fun time with Jimmy.

Stacie’s Point Of View

We got to Jimmy’s house and I went into the bathroom to change into the clothes I brought with me.

“Well that was weird” Jimmy said sitting down on his couch.
“Yeah I know right, I didn’t want to change but if we are gonna make her believe then I had to” I said sitting down next to him.
“It’s alright” Jimmy said putting a movie in and going to get popcorn.

So, how is it going Sammy asked me.
It’s great we are watching a movie together I replied.
Aww so cute Sammy said and I rolled my eyes. After that I just tuned out of what she was saying to me and watched and Jimmy came back in.

“Talking to your sister in your head again” Jimmy asked.
“As always” I replied. Jimmy laughed and put his arm around me and I snuggled up to him. It’s what we always do when we watch movies at his house.
“If only she knew she was the LaFerniere I wanted” Jimmy said.
“I know right, then she wouldn’t be forcing us on this date” I said with a giggle.

What are you doing now Sammy asked me all of a sudden. I jumped onto Jimmy’s lap because her voice in my head jumped me.
Kissing Jimmy I lied hoping Sammy would believe me.
Really, I don’t see fireworks or anything Sammy said. I groaned and then kissed Jimmy on the lips. He pulled away shocked.

“Just picture me as Sammy for a minute” I said to him. He nodded and kissed me back.

Aww, cute Sammy said. I forced fireworks in my head and everything and then I pulled away.
Thanks, now if you excuse me, I have to go back to business I said and just ignored Sammy.
What kind of business Sammy asked.
Sex I said and then went wide eyed.
Really I don’t feel anything Sammy said and I groaned out loud.

“What” Jimmy asked.
“I opened my big mouth inside my head” I replied and put my head down.
“What did you say” Jimmy asked.
“That we are going to have sex and she said she doesn’t feel anything. I don’t want to do that with you” I said to Jimmy.
“Then I’ll make you all turned on and stuff” Jimmy said.
“I don’t think I could Jimmy, no offense” I said.
“None taking” Jimmy replied, “just picture me as Brian.” I nodded and Jimmy kissed me again. I kissed him back picturing it was Brian the whole time and made sure I sent Sammy all the feelings but making sure she doesn’t get the image of Brian the whole time. We made sure that Sammy would believe we were having sex and I even got to see Jimmy’s penis just so she would believe it.

Wow, I’m blocking you now Sammy said and then she was out of my head. We didn’t have sex all Jimmy did was tease me so I would feel things.

“Thanks Jimbo, you didn’t have to” I said.
“I know but I was picturing that I was doing it to your sister” Jimmy said and I smacked him playfully. We just cuddled with each other and watched the movie until we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
The After dress stacie wore
The before outfit
Sammy's outfit

Please people, if you don't comment I'm not gonna write much...the reason this update took so long is because I only had 1 comment...so please comment it really puts a smile on my face and don't worry after all this stuff I promise it's gonna start moving along.