Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Gotta win her back

Matt’s Point Of View

After Sammy left my mom came into the piano room to talk to me. I didn’t want to hear it at all, it’s not my kid, it can’t be mine.

“I figured you would want to see a picture of your kid” mom said as she set the picture on the piano.
“It’s not mine” I said to her.
“Really, if it isn’t yours why does Sammy cry every time she sees you and I know for a fact since your sister told me that he sister came here and told you that it was. Now why would they both go to such great lengths if it wasn’t yours” mom asked me.
“Because they are liars and they want you to believe everything they say” I said rolling my eyes.

“Matthew, why would they lie about something like that” mom asked me.
“Because they lied about who they really were” I pointed out.
“So, you would too if Brian, Zack, Jimmy and Johnny only liked you if you had money, I know you would Matthew and plus you work for their father, you should have known something” mom said.
“Well I didn’t, there were no pictures of them what so ever and I’ve only seen the back of them twice since I’ve been waiting at their parties” I said.
“She loves you Matthew” mom said. I just rolled my eyes and looked at the lyrics I wrote on the first day of English class and every day after.

“If she did, she would never lie to me” I said to her.
“She did it for a reason” mom said and placed the ultrasound picture in front of me and walked away. I heard someone knock on the door so that is probably where she went, I heard my mom talk to someone and then someone walk into the piano room.

“Hey man” Brian said.
“Hey” I replied still looking at the photo.
“Dude, is that Sammy’s ultrasound picture, that’s so cool” Brian said looking over my shoulder.
“Yeah, why my mom would have one is weird’ I said shaking my head.
“Dude, it is yours, trust me. Sammy and you are the only people I’ve ever heard having sex at their house when I would go over to hang out with Stacie” Brian said.
“How about all the times you weren’t there” I pointed out.
“I think Stacie would have told someone that Sammy cheated on you” Brian replied.
“No, she would probably lie about it” I said.
“Really, just because they lied about 1 thing doesn’t mean they lied about everything” Brian pretty much snapped. Whoa what has gotten into him.

“Whoa dude, no need to be harsh” I said.
“Well my dad sat me down because Stacie called him” Brian said.
“Your point being” I asked.
“They do have a point in hiding from us, all the other girls at Huntington Prep only liked them for their money, Stacie would tell my dad all the time. So they had a reason to lie to us” Brian said. I rolled my eyes.
“Matt, stop being stubborn, Sammy loves you and I can see it every day when she looks at you. She is pregnant with your kid and you need to realize that before someone steps up and takes her from you” Brian said. I rubbed my hand over my face and looked at the picture. The baby had to been made sometime when we first started dating. When could have it happened though, I wore a condom every time Sammy and I have had sex but I never checked them after.

“Oh my god, it is mine” I said and Brian smiled.
“I knew it would hit you soon enough” Brian said.
“Yeah and I made an ass of myself, I gotta win Sammy back” I said.
“So canceling the double date” Brian asked. I nodded and looked back at the song I decided to call Warmness Of The Soul.
“Well you help me finish this and then perform it with me at Stacie and Sammy’s birthday” I asked Brian. He looked hesitant at first, “come on, I know you want Stacie to forgive you for the way you acted, I mean come on the only time girls call your dad if you are un-Brian like and are a douche to them.”

“Yeah, of course I want her to forgive me, I think I may love her” Brian said.
“Wow, then I’m sure if you are up there playing it with me and she sees you she’ll forgive you” I said. Brian nodded and we got to work on finishing the song. He used my guitar that is in my room to work with. I saw my mom watching from the doorway with a smile on her face. Now if only Sammy will take me back because now I have plenty of plans for her and I. I love her and I’m gonna prove it to her. Brian and I finished the song and now all I had to do was call Sammy and Stacie’s dad and ask him if during my break I could perform it.

“Are you and your dad invited” I asked Brian.
“Of course, he is Stacie’s teacher and I asked him if I could go and he said yes” Brian said.
“Good and since their birthday is before Jimmy’s he is probably gonna be there too” I replied.
“Most likely” Brian said. I got the okay from their dad for Brian and I to perform and then later on I’ll be needing to call him for something else too.
“It’s all set, now hopefully they don’t hate us too much” I said. Brian nodded and just spent the night. Tomorrow at school we were both going to break up with the DiBenedetto twins, so then we’ll both get the right twins we want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if this is a little sucky....YAY Matt finally realzied that the baby is his...WHOOT!

More comments make for quicker updates just letting you all know that.