Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Upsets and Surprises.

Stacie’s Point of View

I woke up the next day in Jimmy’s arms with his sisters poking us awake.

“You two have school” Katie said. I nodded and got up and stretched. I shook Jimmy and he mumbled some things and pulled me to him.
“Jimmy, wake up” I said shaking him again. He opened his eyes and rubbed away the sleep.
“I don’t want to” he said.
“Well we have school” I said and he groaned. He got up and then went upstairs and came down with clothes for me to wear and also new ones on himself.

“Thanks Jimbo” I said and went into the bathroom and changed in them. I guess they were from when he was little because they fit me perfectly. I walked out of the bathroom and sent Sammy a message in my head to bring my backpack and some make up for me. She said of course and that she hopes I showered so I wouldn’t go to school smelling like sex. I rolled my eyes and got into Jimmy’s car.

“I really don’t want to go to school today” Jimmy said.
“And do you think I want too and see Brian and Zack happy with their new girlfriends” I said feeling the tears well up again.
“Hey don’t cry you are gonna be 18 in three days” Jimmy said. I nodded and just leaned my head up against my window. When we got to school Sammy was there with my backpack and make up. I saw Brian and Matt talking to Michelle and Val and I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Johnny.

“Johnny, guess who went on a date with Jimmy last night” Sammy pretty much yelled. I glared at her and she just smiled.
“Who” Johnny asked.
“Stacie and they had sex” Sammy said and as she was saying that Brian walked by and he looked crushed.
“Sammy, you don’t have to tell everyone” I said harshly.
“Well I figured Johnny should know you guys are a couple right” Sammy said.
“Sure” Jimmy and I said sarcastically. Sammy smiled and dance around us. Jimmy and I didn’t want people thinking we were a couple but now that Sammy has opened her mouth, it’s gonna go around the whole school. The bell rang and we went to home room.

“Oh hold hands you know you want too” Sammy said and Jimmy and I just ignored her. When we walked into homeroom Matt was staring at Sammy and I was a little confused with that. The day went on and in English, Brian pretty much ignored me. The end of the day came and went and I was back at Jimmy’s car since Sammy left me.

“Why did she have to do this” I asked Jimmy.
“I have no idea but if she knew which one I really wanted this would have never happened” Jimmy replied as he opened up his car and I got in. I saw Brian looking and he looked even more hurt then before.
“Why does Brian look sad” I asked Jimmy.
“I have no idea” Jimmy replied as he drove off.

Brian’s Point Of View

How could Jimmy do that to me, he knows I pretty much love Stacie and now he is dating her. I looked at Matt and sighed.

“Wow dude, I’m sorry” Matt said putting a hand on my shoulder.
“I understand that I hurt her but the least she could do was wait and fucking Jimmy, why did he have to go for her” I said looking down.
“Come on, we have three days to perfect the song” Matt said as he started to head toward his car. I followed him with my head down low. Now I don’t know if she would forgive me or ever be my girlfriend like I wanted.

“Cheer up man, I’m sure Jimmy isn’t really dating her” Matt said.
“They had sex” I said.
“Doesn’t mean shit” Matt replied as he pulled out of the school and started to head toward his house. I was glad that I didn’t have to deal with Michelle again and when Matt broke up with Val, he ripped off the necklace she was wearing saying he never gave it to her since it was never hers and she would never have his heart and she of course was a bitch about it. We got to Matt’s and this time I had my guitar with me and we practiced the song until our fingers bled. I went to the bathroom and when I got back Matt was gone.

Sammy’s Point Of View

I got home before Stacie since I figured she wanted to spend time with Jimmy. I took care of Horse for her and walked her and all that and when I got home, I noticed Matt’s car parked down the road but he wasn’t in it. Weird. I got inside with horse and went up to mine and Stacie’s room and when I got there, there was a little note saying ‘I’m sorry, and there will be a surprise for you on your 18th birthday’ I knew it was Matt’s hand writing but why would he want to surprise me. I just shook my head and put the note near the framed Lily that Matt gave me the first time he asked me out and laid down on my bed. Stacie came back and she looked mad at me but I just rolled my eyes.

“Thanks for everything” she said with her voice probably full of sarcasm but I couldn’t tell.
“You’re welcome” I said with a smile as she laid down and started working on her homework completely ignoring me.
“I took Horse out for his walk” I said.
“Thanks” Stacie muttered as she got up with her homework and walked downstairs. Okay I have no idea what’s wrong with her but I couldn’t help but wonder what Matt had up his sleeve. Maybe he was gonna bring his whore of a girlfriend to our party and rub it in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sammy's sexy matt outfit It seemed to me that it worked :D
Stacie's outfit

You all know what Matt has up his sleeve....Birthday chapter next if I get lots of commenters.