Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Happy Birthday To Us

February 8th

Sammy’s Point Of View

When I woke up in the morning, I had Jimmy and my sister jumping on my bed since Jimmy begged Linda to let him move in because it would be fun.

“Get off me” I said and as I pushed Stacie off the bed and ran into the bathroom to puke.
“Happy birthday” Stacie and Jimmy said . I groaned and puked again.
“Happy birthday to you too sissy poo” I said once I was done throwing up. Stacie hugged me and I hugged her back.
“We are 18 today” Stacie said dancing around.
“And that means there is a big party for us at our house where Eric and Aaron are going to be there” I said and Stacie gagged.
“Who are they” Jimmy asked.
“Just two guys we don’t like what so ever” Stacie said as we walked back into our bedroom to grab our outfits for tonight. Jimmy went into his room and grabbed his stuff. Stacie hooked Horse up and brought him to my car. I got in and drove to the house after everyone was in. We saw all the decorators and caterers getting everything ready for tonight.

“Come on, we’ll show you our epic room” Stacie said as she grabbed Jimmy’s hand and brought him up to our second room that’s hidden from everyone. Before we got there we were stopped by Mikayla and Mikey.

“Happy birthday baby sisters” Mikey said pulling both Stacie and I into a hug.
“Thanks big bro” we said turning around so we could hug him properly. Mikayla was the next one to hug us and wish us a Happy birthday and we hugged her. We were both going to be Aunts since Mikey and Mikayla are expecting but hopefully they won’t pick up on me. Mikayla looked down at her stomach and then mine, I knew she would figure out and I just nodded slightly. Mikey was talking to Jimmy about random stuff so he didn’t notice. Mikayla hugged me tighter.

“Congrats” she whispered and I smiled.
“Now just to tell big brut over there and my dad” I said.
“It will be okay, just have Stacie stand next to you” Mikayla said. I nodded and hugged her again. Mikey stopped talking to Jimmy so I assumed Stacie went to show him our room. I walked in and Jimmy’s eyes were wide looking at everything.

“I know it’s marvelous” I said.
“I can see where you had your Justin poster” Jimmy said pointing to the blank spot on my side of the room. I rolled my eyes and went into my bathroom to get ready. Stacie was in her’s getting ready also as Jimmy stared at our room. Why yes we have separate bathrooms it just makes it easier for us to get ready for parties and events.

Stacie came out first and looked at Jimmy.

“Are you going to get ready” she said as she looked in the mirror probably deciding what she was gonna do with her hair. Jimmy nodded and went into her bathroom. I came out and smiled.
“You guys are so cute” I said.
“Yeah, sure whatever” Stacie said.
“What’s wrong with you” I asked her.
“It’s nothing okay, I just want this party over with” Stacie said. I nodded and Jimmy came out looking all nice in his button up shirt and dress pants. Stacie went over and fixed his tie for him and then all three of us made our way down stairs. The minute I saw Matt once we got to the grand staircase I felt my eyes start to water. Both Jimmy and Stacie grabbed my hand tightly.

“It will be okay” Stacie said to me and I nodded. We all walked down and our dad and mom came up to us.
“Happy birthday” they said to all three of us. Matt looked over at me and smiled and I was very confused as to why he was smiling at me.
“Thank you” Jimmy, Stacie and I said. We asked our parents if we could include Jimmy at our birthday since his was tomorrow. Stacie and I hugged our parents and of course the waiter with the champagne came over and handed both Stacie, Jimmy and I a glass. Stacie took mine and downed it with hers. I saw Jimmy lean over and whisper something to her and Stacie just roll her eyes and pushed him away. I loved how they were telling each other secrets and whispering cute things in each others ears. After Stacie pushed Jimmy away, we walked around the room saying thank you to everyone who wished us a Happy birthday.

“Happy birthday beautiful” I heard Eric say behind me which made me shudder.
“Thanks” I replied and then walked away over toward Jimmy. As I was walking away I saw Matt glare at Eric. Why would Matt glare at Eric he has his little whore. Aaron was following Stacie like crazy and Jimmy kept pushing him away until he saw one of our cousins and went over to talk to her, why would Jimmy talk to one of our cousins if he was dating my sister.

“Happy birthday Sammy” I heard Brian say behind me. It jumped me a little bit and I turned around and smiled.
“Thanks Brian” I replied as he pulled me into a hug. That was strange. I noticed Stacie walking around and taking Champagne from everyone and every where. What was with her tonight, was she upset that Brian was here and hasn’t said anything to her or was her and Jimmy fighting and I just didn’t know it. I went to say something to Brian and he was gone.

“Okay, we have a special birthday present for my little girl Sammy” dad said at the mic. Okay, what could he have gotten me that he didn’t get Stacie, “also Michael make Stacie sit in one spot please.” I saw Mikey nod and walk over to Stacie picking her up gently and putting her in a chair by the stage.
“Any way, here is Matthew Sanders with his friend Brian Haner Jr to perform a birthday gift for Sammy” dad said as he walked away and I watched as Matt took a seat at the piano.

Matt’s Point of View

I was watching that Eric kid carefully while I was working. The closer and closer it was getting to my break the more nervous I was. I had the song in my head memorized along with the necklace in my pocket. Finally their dad walked to the stage and Brian was over by me.
“It’s okay man, you are going to do great” Brian said as he put a hand on my shoulder. I was also paying attention to Stacie since it seemed she was getting drunk.
“Yeah I know, but what if she doesn’t take me back” I replied.
“She will, she loves you” Brian said and I smiled. I then walked up to the stage and sat down at the piano as Brian grabbed his guitar. I took a deep breath and looked out toward the crowd right at Sammy.

“I wrote this song in my English class as a project, I wrote two copies of it so I would always have one and it was written for someone special in my life. Sammy this is for you” I said and closed my eyes and started to play the piano.

“Your blue tint eyes watching every move I make. And that feeling of doubt, it's erased. I'll never feel alone again with you by my side. You're the one, and in you I confide” I sang as I looked right at her. She was looking at me and it looked like she was starting to cry.

“And we have gone through good and bad times. But your unconditional love was always on my mind” I kept singing still looking at her. I looked at Brian for a quick second and he gave me a smile as he kept playing. I looked back at Sammy as I was singing the next part.

“You've been there from the start for me. And your love's always been true as can be. I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you” I sang again as Sammy definitely started to tear up. I kept going this time not pausing to finish the song so I can give her, her other gift.

“And we have gone through good and bad times. But your unconditional love was always on my mind. You've been there from the start for me. And your love's always been true as can be. I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you. I give my heart to you. I give my heart, cause nothing can compare in this world to you” I finished singing the song and I got off the stage and went over to Sammy.

“I’m so sorry for not believing you” I said to her as I wiped away the tears that were falling on her face. Her face moved closer to my hand I smiled.
“I love you and I’m so sorry for everything” I said.
“I’m sorry for having you find out through Stacie” Sammy said as she cried more, “and for not telling you who I really am.”
“It’s okay, I forgive you as long as you forgive me” I replied. Sammy nodded and I leaned down and kissed her gently.
“I love you” Sammy said.
“I love you too, and here” I said as I pulled the necklace out of my pocket and motioned for her to turn around. She did and I put it on her.

“My heart is always yours” I said and Sammy smiled and kissed me again. I was glad she forgave me and now let’s hope Stacie forgives Brian. Mr. LaFerniere gave me the rest of the night off and I danced with Sammy the whole night, telling Eric to fuck off she is mine.

Stacie’s Point Of View

I kept grabbing champagne glass after champagne glass until I was drunk and Mikey was picking me up to put me on a chair near the stage. Matt’s song as pretty but I couldn’t help but wonder why Brian would help him. I was just sitting there minding my own business when Aaron came over to me.

“Happy birthday” he said.
“Thank you” I slurred.
“Come on, I got you a present upstairs” he said. My eyes went wide because I love presents.
“Really” I said with a big goofy smile on my face. Aaron grabbed my hand and I followed him upstairs to mine and Sammy’s other room.

“Where is my present” I asked him.
“Just sit down” he said as he went to the door and shut it. I did what I was told.
“Close your eyes” he said and I did that too. I wonder what it is, maybe a pony, wait I already have one of those named Horse like my dog. Where is Horse, he is probably outside or something with Horse the horse, he is such a good dog. I felt the cold air surround my body.

“Why is it cold in here all of a sudden” I said as I wrapped my arms around me not realizing that I was just in my bra and underwear.
“I turned down the heat” Aaron replied as I felt the bed sink and myself being pushed back.
“Okay, as long as you did that” I replied, “can I open my eyes yet?”
“No not yet” Aaron said as I felt him kiss my neck.
“Aaron, what are you doing” I asked him.
“Giving you your birthday present” he replied as I felt him take off my bra and I felt even more cold. I shook my head.
“No” I said as I tried pushing him away and opening my eyes. He pinned down my arms.

“No” I said as I was starting to cry.
“Oh come on, you know you want it” he said as he pulled down my underwear.
“No” I screamed but he covered my mouth.
“Shh” he said. I kept shaking my head and crying as he removed his boxers. I bit his hand and he pulled away.
“HEL” I yelled but he kissed me. I pushed him off of my lips and yelled again. I was hoping someone could hear me over the music. I didn’t want this, I didn’t want Aaron, I want Brian. Brian, my Brian, who hates me.

“No one will hear you” Aaron said as he put on a condom.
“Someone help” I yelled again as I felt him near me. I tried closing my legs tightly but he just pried them apart.
“Stop” I yelled. I felt him go in and I screamed as loud as I could.

Brian’s Point Of View

After Matt finished the song, I went looking for Stacie to tell her I forgive her and to please forgive me. But I couldn’t find her any where. I would have gone to Jimmy but I didn’t want to. Fuck it, he probably knows where his girlfriend is.

“Jimmy” I said walking up to him. He turned around and saw me.
“What’s up man” Jimmy asked me.
“Have you seen your girlfriend” I asked him and when I was done asking him he busted out laughing.
“What’s so funny” I asked him.
“Stacie isn’t my girlfriend” Jimmy replied. I was so confused.
“Wait, what do you mean” I asked him.
“Stacie and I aren’t dating” Jimmy said putting emphasis on the whole sentence.
“What, but you two had sex” I said.
“No, we didn’t I teased her since she accidentally told Sammy in her head that we were having sex so I told her to picture you” Jimmy replied. So Jimmy and Stacie weren’t dating so I could have my chance with her.

“So just to be clear, you two aren’t dating” I asked.
“No, you know which twin I want” Jimmy said and I nodded.
“Okay, but have you seen her” I asked.
“Not since you and Matt played that song” Jimmy said.
“Okay, thanks” I replied and went looking for her. I heard noise over the music and it sounded like someone pleading for help. I walked up the stairs and it got louder. I followed the noise and was standing outside of a room. I kept hearing what sounded like a drunken Stacie tell someone no and then a loud scream. I knew that scream and I knew it had to be her. I started to push open the door and kick it down. I tried the handle and noticed it was unlocked. When I got into the room, I saw some filthy bastard on Stacie.

“What the fuck are you doing” I asked harshly. Stacie looked up and she had tears in her eyes and she mouthed help me. I pulled the dick off of Stacie and glared at him.
“I’m going to ask you again, what the fuck are you doing” I growled.
“Fucking my girlfriend” he replied.
“Really, her screaming and yelling for help is what you call romantic” I asked.
“We were just playing a game” he replied.
“She is fucking crying” I yelled. If Stacie wasn’t in the room already scared I would have lashed out on him.
“No she wasn’t” the guy said trembling. I looked at Stacie.

“Did he hurt you” I asked him and she nodded still crying.
“You better fucking run before I call Matt up here and Mikey” I said.
“I didn’t fucking do anything” he said.
“Fuck that shit” I said and punched him in the face. I was about to attack him when I felt Matt pull me off of the fucker.

“Let me at him Matt” I growled looking at him. He pointed to Stacie who was curled up in a ball on the bed and I soften.
“Go to her, I’ll deal with him along with Mikey” Matt said and I nodded and went to Stacie. I went over to her and she flinched.

“It’s okay, I’m not gonna hurt you” I said.
“Are you really here” she asked me and I nodded and she grabbed onto me and started to cry. I held her tightly as I watched Matt and Mikey kick the Aaron kid out.

“I thought you hated me” Stacie whispered as she looked up at me while I covered her up.
“No, I could never hate you” I replied and she smiled and snuggled up to me.
“Well you stay with me” Stacie asked.
“Of course” I replied.
“And not let any one hurt me” Stacie asked again.
“No one will ever come near you when you are with me” I replied and she smiled as she closed her eyes and fell asleep. I watched her fall asleep and Jimmy came to check on us.

“She okay” Jimmy asked. I nodded and kissed the top of her head.
“Get some rest dude, Mr. LaFerniere said we could all stay here” Jimmy said. I nodded and laid down next to Stacie and let sleep over come my body.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this chapter is five pages long and I haven't gotten a lot of comments from the other chapters...please comment or I will feel like I spent all this time writing this long chapter for you guys for nothing. I love all of you readers but just a few more comments then one or two please I would really appericate it.

Sammy's birthday dress
Stacie's birthday dress