Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Getting what you want on your birthday and also being disappointed

Stacie’s Point Of View

I woke up and felt an arm around me and I had a slight head ache. The first thought about the arm was that it was Aaron and he got away with raping me. I jumped from the arms and panicked. Whoever it was woke up at that.

“Get away from me” I said.
“Stacie, it’s me” Brian said. I sighed and moved closer to him not realizing I was still naked. I shook a little and he pulled me close.
“No” I said and pushed him away.
“I didn’t do anything, I stopped that fucker” Brian said and I smiled.
“Thanks” I replied. But then I remembered he hated me for lying.
“Why are you even in here” I asked him.
“You asked me to stay and not to let any one hurt you and I did just that” Brian replied.
“But I thought you were mad at me” I said. Brian shook his head no and I smiled.
“I was at first and then my dad talked to me about it. I helped Matt realize that Sammy’s baby was his right after my dad’s talk and then we played Warmness On The Soul which is what Matt named it to say we are sorry to the both of you but mostly Matt saying sorry to Sammy” Brian replied.

“Really, so you understand why we did it” I asked and Brian nodded.
“And you were right, the signs were all there I was just to blind to see that” Brian said and I blushed a little.
“Now get dressed okay” Brian said and I nodded going over to my closet and getting a cute blue tank top that had a belt and a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of cowboy boots. While I’m here might as well ride Horse since I have a competition coming up. Brian looked at my choice of boots and I just shrugged.

“Hold on let me go to my brother’s little apartment inside our house and get some clothes for you” I replied.
“Before you go, why are you wearing cowboy boots” Brian asked. I smiled.
“You’ll see” I said before I skipped out of the fancy room as Sammy and I call it and toward where Mikey and Mikayla live. I knocked on the door and Mikey opened it.

“Hey big brother, I was wondering if you had any of your old clothes before you got all buffed out” I asked.
“Yeah, why” Mikey asked.
“My friend Brian needs to borrow them” I said. Mikey raised his eyebrow.
“You know the one who saved me from getting raped last night” I said and Mikey nodded and walked into his room and came out five minutes later with his old Slayer shirt and a pair of pants.
“Thank you big brother” I said hugging him and running back to the fancy room. I handed Brian the clothes and he went into the bathroom and changed. He came out and I smiled and grabbed his hand.

“Where are we going” Brian asked.
“To show you around the big house” I said and he nodded. I showed him around the inside of the house even our secret room and did all the things to get in. When I opened the door, the sight I saw was just the cutest ever. Sammy and Matt were cuddled up on her bed and in Matt’s sleep he was rubbing her tummy while Jimmy was sprawled out on my bed.

“Aww isn’t that so cute” Brian said and it jumped me since I forgot he was right behind me. I nodded and smiled.
“Yeah that is super cute, well any way this is our real bedroom that our dad, brother and his girlfriend Mikayla and pretty much all the staff know about except our mom” I said to Brian who nodded. We then walked downstairs and I showed him all around there and then we walked out to our huge ass yard that had a pool, a hot tub and even a man made pound and of course the stables.

“Here is our pool and hot tub great for just relaxing and all that” I said pointing to the pool and then leading Brian over to the stable.
“What is this” Brian asked.
“A barn” I replied with a giggle. He blushed and I smiled and walked in to see Carol over by Sammy’s cow Molly. I walked over to Horse and smiled when Carol didn’t notice me.

“Hey, don’t you go over there she doesn’t like many” Carol started to say before she turned a looked at me, “many people except for you.” I smiled and hugged her and Brian was just looking around.
“Whose the hot stud” Carol asked in my ear.
“My guitar teachers son” I replied and she smiled.
“Good choice” she said and I laughed and pet Horse. I beckoned for Brian to come closer and he did.
“That cow is Sammy’s and her name is Molly and this right here is my paint horse named Horse, it was Pony but Pony couldn’t stick” I replied and Brian smiled.
“Wow she is huge” he said.
“Yep, I’ve had her since I was like 6, we are pretty much the same age in human years” I replied and he nodded. I grabbed her saddle and her harness.
“So this is why you have the cowboy boots on” Brian said.
“And they look super cute with my outfit” I pointed out and he rolled his eyes. I grabbed two helmets and walked her out to the ring.
“You coming” I asked him. He nodded and followed me outside to the riding ring. I got on and Carol looked at me and I nodded my head toward Brian. She put the helmet on him and he got shocked.

“What the hell” he asked.
“Come on, don’t be scared” I replied and he rolled his eyes. Carol helped him up and I looked at him.
“Are you going to grab on” I asked. Brain grabbed around my waist and I made Horse start to walk and he looked scared.
“Oh wow, you are scared of a moving horse?” I asked him and he nodded which made me laugh. I made her pick up speed by clicking my heels and tongue and she started to go to a trot. I felt Brian grip me tighter which just made me laugh even more. Then I made her go faster as I rode her into the stable and helped Brian off with Carol’s help.

“Now that you saw my horse named Horse let’s go around to my favorite part” I said to him and he followed me. I brought him to the pond and just stared out at it. I felt at peace like nothing bad happened to me last night.
“Wow this is so beautiful” Brian said and I nodded.
“Yeah it is” I replied looking out.
“Not as beautiful as you” I heard Brian mumble. I smiled but pretended not to hear what he said.
“What was that” I asked him.
“Nothing” Brian stuttered and blushed. I smiled and just looked out at the water and watched as the wind brought ripples into it slightly and the ducks we had swam in it. I felt Brian put his arms around me and then he turned me to face him.

“So I was wondering something” he said to me. I looked up at him and into his beautiful chocolate brown eyes.
“Yeah and what was that” I asked him.
“If you would be my girlfriend” Brian said and I smiled.
“Even after all that” I replied.
“I wasn’t lying when I told you I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend” Brian said and I smiled.
“Yeah” I said. He leaned down and kissed me and I heard a loud ‘YES’ coming from mine and Sammy’s secret room. I looked up and saw Jimmy standing in the window in nothing but his boxers smiling at us.

“Okay, why is Jimmy so happy about us being together” I asked.
“Because he told me all he really wanted besides getting super drunk with all his friends from me was to ask you out” Brian said and that just made me smile and kiss him again. We stayed at the pond just talking, cuddling and kissing every now and then. Until Jimmy realized there were ducks in our pond and had to chase them.

Sammy’s Point of View

I woke up and felt someone well not just anyone rubbing my tummy and I smiled. I was so glad Matt is going to be apart of our baby’s life. I rolled over and looked at his peaceful face and smiled. He looked so handsome while he was asleep even more so when he was awake. I watched him sleep and was jumped when I heard Jimmy yell yes outside the window. That caused me to feel sick and run to my bathroom. I started puking up everything I ate and then felt hands pull my hair behind my head and rub my back.

“You okay baby” Matt asked me softly. I nodded and barfed again. He rubbed my back and as soon as I was done, he got me some water and my tooth brush all ready and I brushed and rinsed my mouth out.
“You are too sweet” I said and he smiled. He walked out and when I walked back into the bedroom both him and Jimmy were dressed. I went to my closet and pulled out some clothes and then grabbed Matt’s hand. I wanted to show him my house even though he pretty much has been inside before. So I brought him outside and I looked and saw Stacie and Brian sitting down and cuddling by the pond and then I saw Jimmy run over and start chasing our ducks. I walked to the stables since I wanted to see my cow Molly. I missed her and Carol told me she was pregnant so I thought it was cute we were both pregnant together. I went up to her and started to pet her.

“You have a pet cow” Matt asked. I nodded my head and smiled.
“Her name is Molly and she is pregnant” I replied and Matt smiled.
“So you are gonna be a grandma while you’re a mom” Matt said and I laughed.
“I guess so” I replied with a smile on my face.
“Well you both are going to be beautiful mothers” Matt said and that made my heart flutter. He smiled and we walked around more. I pointed out all of my favorite spots.

“This could be a good place to hold a reception” Matt said.
“For what” I asked him.
“A wedding and even a baby shower” Matt said and I smiled even more. I stopped quickly and pulled him to me and kissed him passionately. He kissed me back and then was the first one to pull away.
“I was wondering if I could go to your next appointment, my mom said it was cool seeing her little grand child on the screen for the first time” Matt asked me.
“Of course you can go, you can go whenever you want” I replied and he smiled. We walked to the other side of the pond and just stood watching Stacie and Brian be cute together.

“They are adorable together” I said.
“But not as cute as us” Matt replied and I smiled even more.
“That is true, we are like the epitome of cute” I replied.
“This place would be a beautiful place to hold a wedding” Matt said. I looked at him strangely but nodded.
“Yeah, it would be. When we were kids Stacie and I would always talk about getting married here” I said and Matt smiled bigger.
“It is pretty, I mean at sun set with the pond behind the couple or us and kissing just as the sun gets past the trees” Matt said and I smiled.
“It would be beautiful” I said and Matt turned his chin to kiss me. I kissed him back and we just stood there kissing each other lovingly and passionate. That was until Jimmy decided to push Matt into the pond.

“Jimmy, he was just super fucking sweet and you ruined it” I said to him as Matt got up and tackled Jimmy.
“Sorry, but I felt the need to do that because hello it is my birthday and I want to fucking party” Jimmy said and I laughed.
“Fine” I replied as I helped Matt up who held onto my hand as we walked toward our cars. Stacie was already in Brian’s car and Jimmy and Matt got into mine. I noticed Horse was sticking his head out the window and we drove to the spot to celebrate Jimmy’s birthday.

Jimmy’s point of View

It made me mad to see Sammy and Matt kissing like they were. I wish I was the one she was kissing, so I had to ruin the moment by pushing Matt into the pond, I mean come on who am I to let her kiss him on my birthday. We got to the spot and Johnny and Zack were already there with all the booze. This was going to be a fun party. Hopefully Zack will leave Brian and Stacie alone and not fuck with them.

“Happy birthday Jimbo” Johnny said hugging me.
“Thanks short shit” I replied.
“Happy belated birthday Stacie and Sammy” Johnny said hugging the both of them.
“Thanks Johnny” they both said hugging him back.

“Let’s get this party started” I said handing everyone but Sammy a beer. Matt pulled Sammy onto his lap as he took a sip off beer. She giggled and kissed his cheek and he smiled huge.

“I love your dimples” she said.
“I love your everything” Matt said. I tried not to gag at the cuteness. Why did he have to be more handsome then me. Brian and Stacie were talking with Johnny as I just stared at Matt and Sammy. Zack was glaring at Brian and Stacie when Brian took a sip of his beer and then kissed Stacie.

“Jimmy” Johnny said snapping me out of starring at Matt and Sammy.
“Yeah” I asked.
“You haven’t drank much” Johnny replied.
“Oh” I said and took a sip of my beer. It wasn’t long before I was drunk. Matt only had the one I gave him and him and Sammy were making out.

“Hey, cut the shit” I yelled at them.
“Why” Sammy asked.
“No kissing on my birthday” I slurred.
“But you are letting Stacie and Brian kiss” Matt pointed out.
“So, them getting together was my present from Brian, I don’t see a present from you” I replied getting closer to Matt.
“You are gonna be mine and Sammy’s babys godfather. How about that” Matt asked. I smiled slightly.
“Good but still no kissing” I said and walked away. As soon as my back was turned I heard them say I love you and then the sound of their lips touching. Stacie came over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry Jimbo” she said hugging me and then I started to cry. I had to be happy for her since she was happy but I just couldn’t. Matt was way better looking then me and even if she did like me, he would sweep her off her feet any way.
“It’s okay, you’ll find a girl just like her” Stacie said.
“But no one is gonna be her” I cried and Stacie handed me another beer. I drank it and then I saw black. I don’t remember much after that. Happy birthday to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took so long to update this but like I said not many readers or commentors makes me update less but also last week and this week was very busy for me and it was to hot to write. Like one example of my busy weekend, I walked 13 miles for Relay and couldn't walk the next day, I had the majorette banquet this weekend where I chased a stallion duck and I had this all planned out and started writing it but never got to finish it until now. So sorry guys but please comment.

Stacie's outfit
Sammy's outfit

so please comment and I promise it won't take as long for the next update because now it's gonna get moving