Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Dinner parties and finding out the truth

Sammy’s Point Of View

I was in mine and Stacie’s room getting ready. I couldn’t pick anything I liked that wouldn’t show that I was pregnant.

“You know, you’re going to have to tell mom and dad eventually.” Stacie pointed out as she put on a red dress and the accessories she picked out to wear with it.
“Yeah I know.” I said and kept looking through my closet. Stacie, Brian, Matt, Jimmy and I were all having dinner at my parents tonight for my dad to get to know Matt and Brian more.
“It’s going to be hard to hide it.” Stacie said as she put on her make up.
“I know it will be, that’s why I’m looking for the perfect.” I stopped as I found a black sequined dress.

“Perfect.” I said as I put it on and added all the things I needed to. We both finally finished and look at each other.
“We are beautiful.” Stacie said as she linked her arms with me and walked downstairs to see our three favorite boys sitting on the couch in dress shirts and dress pants. Jimmy turned around and whistled and that got Brian and Matt’s attention.

“You look beautiful.” Brian said standing up and going over and kissing Stacie lightly.
“You look handsome.” Stacie said smiling. I knew he made her happy and I couldn’t help but smile. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and I knew for a fact it was Matt.
“Beautiful as always.” Matt said and kissed my cheek.
“Handsome as always.” I replied and kissed him on his lips.

“Okay, okay you are all sexy. Let’s go eat, your chef cooks good food.” Jimmy said as he was standing by the door holding the keys to my car. Matt swiftly walked over and grabbed them from Jimmy and walked out to my Range Rover and opened the passenger side door for me. I grabbed his hand and he helped me in. Stacie, Brian and Jimmy got in the back and the whole ride there Stacie was sitting with her head on Brian’s shoulder.

I hope you two get married and have babies I thought to Stacie. She looked at me and smiled.
Me too. Stacie replied back. It didn’t take us long to get to the mansion and soon Matt was pulling, turning off the car and opening my door to let me out. MiKayla waddled as fast as she could out to Stacie and I and hugged us.

“Gosh, it’s so weird. You’re pregnant, I’m pregnant and Stacie isn’t.” MiKayla said as she hugged us again and our stomachs touched.
“I know right.” I said with a smile.
“Come on in, Mikey wanted to run out and hug you two but he wants to scare your fiance and her boyfriend.” MiKayla said. Brian chuckled and Matt did too.

“Mikey couldn’t scare me. He is starting to like me.” Matt said.
“True.” MiKayla said.
“Brian, you might be scared.” Stacie said wrapping her arms around him.
“Nothing could scare me.” Brian said as he wrapped his arms around Stacie and kissed her.

“Hey, no kissing my sister.” Mikey yelled and Brian jumped away with a frightened look on his face. Stacie and I both looked up and saw Mikey laughing.
“Not nice Michael.” Stacie yelled as she wrapped her arms around Brian.
“Come on, food is getting cold.” Mikey said as we all walked in. I hoped to God no one was going to see my belly behind my dress.

Stacie’s Point Of View

This was going to be a fun dinner. We walked inside the house and our dad came over and hugged both Sammy and I and even Jimmy who was very happy.

“Nice to see all of you again.” Dad said as she smiled at us. He looked at Sammy’s stomach and then looked at me. Oh I think Daddy knows Sammy’s little secret.
“Nice to see you too sir.” the boys said and Sammy and I smiled.
“Dinner will be served soon so just go right into the dinning room.” Dad said to everyone and Sammy lead the way. I started to follow but dad stopped me.

“Has your sister been getting fatter?” dad asked me.
“Whatever do you mean daddy?” I asked back.
“She looks bigger, like she is pregnant or something. Did Matthew get her pregnant?” dad asked me.
“No idea.” I lied and walked into the dinning room shocked that I just lied to my father. I wasn’t going to be the one who tells dad Sammy is pregnant. I walked in after daddy and saw mom talking with Brian about something and I could tell my mom liked him. Mikey was still glaring at him and Matt, Sammy and MiKayla were whispering to each other.

“Mikey, he makes me happy. Don’t be so grouchy.” I said and hugged my big brother.
“Fine.” Mikey said. I smiled and Brian came over to properly introduce himself and Mikey shook his hand and smiled and they started to talk about music and I smiled.

Everyone was talking to people and then dinner was served. Half way through dinner dad looked at Sammy.

“Are you pregnant.” he asked bluntly that made all of us choke on whatever we were eating. Sammy looked at dad wide eyed and shook her head quickly. While Matt was nodding. Oh this can’t be good. Dad’s eyes went from soft to hard and cold in a matter of seconds and so didn’t Mikey’s.

“Uh oh.” Jimmy, Brian, MiKayla and I said.
“You’re what?!?” Mikey yelled.
“Okay, since Matt was nodding might as well tell you. I’m six months pregnant going on 7.” Sammy said. Mikey got up from his seat and stormed over to Matt and picked him cleanly off the chair and grabbed him my the collar of his shirt.

“Mikey, no!” Sammy yelled as Mikey threw Matt to the ground and started to pound his face in. Brian, Jimmy and I got up and ran over to pull Mikey away from Matt. I moved my in between them. Brian and Jimmy got a hold of Mikey who was seething.

“Stacie, move away from the fucker. I need to rip his fucking dick off.” Mikey growled as MiKayla walked over. Dad was mad but not as mad as Mikey. Dad looked over at Sammy.

“Why couldn’t you tell us before?” dad asked.
“I was scared.” Sammy whispered. Mom went over and hugged her.
“We’ll help you two out okay.” Mom said and Sammy nodded. I didn’t even notice that Mikey was out of the room and that Matt was holding a bag of ice. I looked at Sammy and she smiled probably glad that she finally told our parents. Now hopefully Mikey will come around.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sammy's outfit
Stacie's outfit

I know I haven't updated this in a while but it's because I haven't had many comments and Sammy and I are writing a story together too but here is another chapter and Sammy and I went to Uproar and met Papa Gates... he was super duper nice... so Make sure you leave comments and i'll probably update a lot faster.