Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Caught red handed

-1 month later-

Stacie’s Point Of View

It’s been a month since prom and a few weeks after Lily was in the house Jimmy and I asked my parents if we could stay with them. We couldn’t take it because when Lily would cry she would wake up the whole house. So Sammy insisted that we ask mom and dad to stay there since she felt bad that we were all losing sleep. But I love Lily and if Sammy ever needs a break to sleep the day away, I will babysit my little niece along with my nephew. Babies are every where and by being every where that means we hear my little nephew Max crying sometimes but it’s not as loud since he is in another part. Speaking of crying, I hear him crying now.

“Ugh, I want to go a day without baby crying.” Jimmy said as he walked into my room as I was finishing getting ready for school.
“I know but at least Max’s is muffled.” I said to Jimmy as we grabbed our bags and walked out the door. I’ve been trying to text Brian for the last five minutes to see if he needed a ride and he hasn’t wrote back. He has been acting weird since the party we went to last month. We walked outside to my Bentley and got in and started the drive to school. I turned onto Brian’s street and pulled up to his house and honked the horn. I waited about five minutes before Suzy came out.

“He already left for school.” Suzy said.
“Really, he asked me to text him to see if he needed a ride and if didn’t he would have let me know.” I said.
“Oh Val and Michelle came and picked him up.” Suzy said. I looked at her confused and I saw Jimmy’s face turn to angry.
“Oh, okay.” I said sadly and pulled away. Why was Michelle picking up my boyfriend.

“Of course she would pick him up.” I heard Jimmy mumble as I pulled out of the driveway.
“What do you mean?” I asked as I turned to Linda’s street to go and pick up Zack.
“Nothing.” Jimmy said as I pulled in the driveway and Zack got in. Zack and I made up and he forgave me at the party when Brian disappeared and he said he was sorry for the way he acted. I’m glad the whole group is back together.

“Hey guys.” Zack said as we pulled away.
“Hey Zack.” Jimmy and I said as we started to drive to Huntington Beach High School where I hope I would get to see my boyfriend. Sammy texted me this morning and told me that Lily had a slight fever so her and Matt weren’t coming in today and to get her and Matt’s homework for them so they don’t fall behind it being so close to graduation. I pulled into the Senior lot and looked around the courtyard for Brian. I didn’t see him any where. The only person I saw was Johnny. Zack, Jimmy and I all climbed out of my car and after I locked it made our way over to Johnny.

“Hey it’s our little freshman.” Jimmy said ruffling up Johnny’s hair.
“Ha ha ha very funny.” Johnny said fixing his hair.
“Hey Johnny, have you seen my boyfriend?” I asked him.
“I saw him get out of the car with Val and Michelle.” Johnny said. Jimmy glared and stormed off and I wanted to follow him but Zack stopped me.
“So how does it feel to be an aunt?” Zack asked me.
“Great.” I said with a huge smile on my face. We talked a little bit more and than the bell rang signaling that it was time for homeroom and I still had no idea where Brian was or where Jimmy went.

Jimmy’s Point Of View

I knew where Brian was and I was going to find him and tell him to cut the shit or I will tell Stacie or somehow make her see what he was doing. I walked to the hallway that no one goes down and found Brian and Michelle making out like they have been since he cheated on Stacie the night of the party.

“Yo Brian.” I yelled and he pulled away from Michelle. She glared at me and I just glared back at her.
“What Jimmy?” Brian yelled back.
“I thought you were going to stop this because you don’t want to hurt your precious Stacie.” I said to him as I walked closer.
“I am, I was but then yeah.” Brian lied. I shook my head at him and walked away but I sent a text to Stacie saying come meet me in this hallway. I knew it was a dick thing to do but if I told her that Brian has been cheating on her she wouldn’t believe me.

From Stacie: Alright Jimmy, I’ll be right there. Was the reply I got back from Stacie. I hid from view as I knew she would be here shortly since our homeroom wasn’t far from this hallway.

“Jimmy.” I heard Stacie say as she got closer and closer to where you could clearly hear kissing and gasping.
“Jimmy are you….Oh my god Brian!?!?!?” I heard her say and then I looked and saw Brian pull away from Michelle quickly.
“Hey babe.” Brian said. Stacie looked at him and shook her head.
“What’s going on?” she asked.
“She kissed me first?” Brian asked.
“Oh sure. If she kissed you first you would have pulled away.” Stacie snapped. I watched Brian look down and Michelle give Stacie a smug look.

“I thought you never wanted to hurt me like Zack did. You know what you are no better than him.” Stacie said as she stormed away with tears running down her face. Brian made to go after her.
“Babe, wait I can explain.” Brian said as I stopped him. Stacie turned around and glared at him.
“Explain it to your new whore girlfriend because we are done.” Stacie said and continued walking. I followed after her and Brian just glared. I caught up to her as she was walking outside.

“How long.” Stacie asked me as I got closer to her.
“Since the party.” I said and I heard her break down again. I pulled her to me and just let her cry.
“I loved him so much.” Stacie said as I rubbed her back.
“I know you did and that’s why I had you come down in the hallway. I told him if he didn’t stop what he had going on with her then I would tell you.” I said to her.
“I can’t believe it.” Stacie said as she got up and started to walk toward her first period class. I grabbed her and pulled her away from the school.
“Come on, let’s go to the spot.” I said. Stacie nodded and handed me her keys. We walked to the parking lot and got to her car. I got in the driver’s seat and she got in the passenger seat and I drove us to the spot where I just held her and let her cry. Hopefully Zack will be different this time if he wants her back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated this in awhile like I said Sammy and I are in school right now and we are on break. If this sucks I am also sorry about that too. I just wasn't in the mood to update but I did it any way. I promise there will be more.