Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

Graduation

Few Months Later
Graduation

-Stacie’s Point Of View-

Since Brian and I’s break up, I noticed Zack changing a lot and now we are together and I’m pretty happy as Sammy and I are getting ready for our graduation from our first and only coed high school that was also our first public school.

“I’m so nervous.” Sammy said as she put the finishing touches on Lily’s little pig tails.
“Me too. At least you don’t have to give a speech about my year here and I have no idea how I got valedictorian after only being here for a few months.” I said.
“Sissy poo you are a smartie pants.” Sammy said.
“That’s true.” I replied as there was a knock on the door.

“Come in Jimmy.” We both said at the same time.
“Oh babies I love when you say things at the same time.” He said walking into my room.
“We know.” We replied as he went over to Lily and picked her up. She giggled and drooled and then we heard.

“Girls and Jimmy hurry up and make sure you have your cap and gowns on so we can get a picture taken before.” From our mother. Sammy took Lily as Jimmy put on his gown and he looked down.
“I wouldn’t be wearing this if it weren’t for you too.” He said and we both smiled. Jimmy then took Lily from Sammy so she could put her’s on and I put mine on at the same time. We both looked at each other and fixed our hair and make-up.

“Why use a mirror when you have a twin.” I said as we walked out of my room and toward the stairs. Jimmy grabbed both of our arms and we walked down the stairs and our mother took Lily from Sammy.

“My two girls.” Mom said as she started to cry. Even Mikey had to smile and Mikey never smiles except when my cute nephew was born before Lily.
“Momma.” We said smiling at her. Our dad grabbed the camera and took a picture of Sammy, Jimmy and I and then took individual ones of Sammy, Jimmy and I and then a brother and sisters photo and then finally Jimmy took the family photo of us in our cap and gowns.

“I can’t believe you are going off to college after this.” Sammy said.
“Only in a month and I’m not that far away only about an hour.” I said.
“Unlike Brian who is going to be farther away then all of us.” Jimmy said which made me look down and feel sadness.
“James.” Mom said seeing my face fall.
“Sorry Stacie.” Jimmy said. Even though Brian and I weren’t together anymore and I was happy with Zack, it still hurt when any one mentioned that after Brian and I broke up he got accepted to the music school he wanted to go to and was going to leave us all. Jimmy pulled me too him.

“I am so sorry.” He said hugging me tightly.
“It’s fine. I have Zack.” I said as we took off our cap and gown and made our way to our cars.
“That’s true and speaking of Zack.” Jimmy said and I turned around and squealed and jumped into my boyfriend’s arms.

“Happy graduation day.” Zack said.
“Thanks baby.” I said kissing him on the lips. Sammy and Jimmy said ew and my parents just smiled and got in the car with Mikey and MiKayla and our wonderful nephew.
“We’ll meet you guys there.” Mom yelled from the window.
“Okay.” We all yelled back. We waved to them and Sammy got in her Range Rover while I got in my Bentley with Jimmy and Zack.

“So you are going to get Matt and short shit since he can’t graduate yet and I’m going to get Brian?” I asked.
“If that’s what you want.” Sammy said.
“It’s going to hurt so I’ll go get short shit and you get Brian.” I said.
“Good deal.” Sammy said pulling out of the drive way with Lily in the back of the car. I pulled out after her and headed to Johnny’s house.

“Can’t you just get over him.” Zack said in an annoyed tone.
“No, I can’t.” I snapped.
“Guys, no fighting today please.” Jimmy said. Yeah while I may be happy with Zack, whenever the name Brian comes up and I get all sad, we fight and it makes Jimmy mad and everyone else mad. Zack just rolled his eyes and turned up the music. I made my way to Johnny’s and pulled into his drive way. Jimmy rolled down the back window.

“SHORT SHIT!” He yelled. Johnny came out of the door soon after he yelled out the window.
“Damn, it worked.” Jimmy said all proud of himself and I just smiled.

“SHIT!” I said as I looked in my purse while Johnny climbed in.
“What?” Zack, Jimmy and Johnny asked.
“My speech.” I said freaking out.
“Is right here babe.” Zack said pulling it out of his shirt pocket.
“Oh thank god.” I said breathing a sigh of relief.
“Please tell me, I will be inspired to get through the next three years?” Johnny asked.
“Yes short shit, it will.” I said as I pulled out of the driveway and started to head toward Huntington Beach High School for the last time ever.

“Wow, this is going to be the last time on this road.” Jimmy said as fake tears ran down his face.
“I know man.” Zack said pouting as well.
“Wow boys.” I said as I pulled into the space right next to my sister that Matt was standing in.

“Move out of the way future brother in law, or I’ll hit you.” I said as I pulled in slowly and Matt moved out of the way still standing near the car.
“Ow, you ran over my foot.” Matt said holding it and I knew I didn’t hit it but played along with him.
“Good.” I said walking away and stealing my niece from Sammy.
“Hey, that’s my daughter.” Sammy said.
“And your point is.” I said walking away. I started to make faces at Lily to make her laugh and I wasn’t paying attention at all and bumped into a familiar smell and hard chest.

“Sorry.” Brian said softly.
“It’s alright” I said. I looked up and gasped. He got hotter and more rocker boy. He no longer had the Lance Bass or Nick Carter hair which ever you wanted to call it but he had short black hair, a nose ring, nail polish and he was wearing a band t and I couldn’t help but stare.
“Are you okay?” Brian asked. I just nodded and Lily made a cooing noise.
“Yeah, fine. Completely fine.” I said as I stared at Brian some more feeling myself start to miss him.

“Congrats on graduating public school.” Brian said and smiled. I smiled back out of habit and then I felt little fingers on my hair pulling.
“Looks like someone wants Aunties attention.” Brian said laughing.
“Looks it, well Auntie is going to bring her back to mommy. See you.” I said walking away and feeling his eyes on me.

Hot isn’t he Sammy said in my head.
What no I replied back as I walked toward her.

“Liar.” She said taking Lily from me.
“Never. Now where is my boo.” I asked.
“Talking with his parents and fake bimbo who still wants him.” Sammy said as I looked over to see Gena talking to Zack and pretty much pushing her boobs toward him.
“I’ll be back.” I said glaring and making my way over to them. When I got closer I put my arms around Zack.

“Hi baby.” I said nipping his neck.
“Hey babe.” He said and turned around to kiss me. I felt Gena glare at me and I was happy.
“It’s almost time to line up.” I said as I snaked my arms around him and grabbed his ass.
“Someone is in a playful mood.” Zack said slapping my ass. I made sure to giggle and good thing his parents left before I came over.
“Always for you.” I said which was totally a lie right now considering how hot Brian is looking.

-Sammy’s Point Of View-

I smiled so proud of myself. Early this week, I took Brian shopping to get a new wardrobe because he wanted to look hot and different to get my sister’s attention back because he realized how much of a screw up he is. I got him a hair appointment where they dyed it and cut it short. Then they did his nose piercing and then I took him to Hot Topic and all kinds of other stores like Electric Chair and got him a whole new wardrobe. He walked over to me and smiled.
“I think it worked.” Brian said smiling.
“I think so too and if you weren’t leaving in a week then it would have really worked.” I said glaring at him.
“I know, but I have a feeling Zack is going to get caught.” Brian said. I raised my eyebrow at him and he just shrugged his shoulders.
“Haner, what do you know that I don’t?” I asked him.
“Just that Zack has been seeing Gena behind Stacie’s back when she went up to UCLA for orientation.” Brian said. My mouth dropped and my eyes went wide.
“That asshole.” I said and then looked at Lily who was asleep.
“I know.” Brian said looking over at Stacie and Zack who were being lovey dovey at the moment.

“You’ll get her back Bri.” I said as I placed a hand on his arm.
“Yeah sure. Come on we got to go line up now.” Brian said and walked away to go stand next to Jimmy.
“Ready to graduate babe?” Matt asked me. I nodded my head and walked up to where Stacie and Zack were standing.

“Ready sis.” Stacie said smiling. I knew she was happy and nervous at the same time.
“As ready as I’ll ever be” I said smiling. We all got in our line up which was Stacie and Zack, then Jimmy and Brian and then after that Matt and I. We heard the song and we all started to walk slowly outside to where the stands were set up for us and the chairs and everything for the parents. I heard Lily start to cry and I just wanted to get out of line and go to her.

“She’ll be about baby.” Matt whispered to me. I nodded and we got to our seats. We were all sitting together and Stacie was sitting there so nervous as our principle said a few words and then finally.

“And now a few words of wisdom from our valedictorian Stacie LaFerniere” he said. Everyone clapped and the marshal for our side stood up and raised the stick and our whole line stood up for Stacie to walk out. She grabbed her speech from Zack and walked to the end of the row and waited till we sat down and then walked to the podium.

Brian leaned over to me.

“Can you wish her luck from me?” Brian asked. I nodded.

”Brian says good luck and Matt says you’ll do great just picture Jimmy in his underwear. I said in my head. I saw Stacie laugh and shake her head.

“Ladies, gentleman, parents and friends. We are all here for one moment and that moment is now. I know I haven’t been in this school as long as everyone other person besides my sister. But being here and making the friends that I made. I knew I belonged here and now I’m standing in front of everyone giving this speech. Some of us didn’t think we would make it up to this point and this point being graduation day but we all made it with the help of friends and family who supported us and believed in us, and we all know there are some people in our class that could have stopped us all. So what I want to tell all of you who will be up at this same point as we are today whether it will be next year or three years from now. Just know that you have friends and family who believe in you and if we can do it so can’t you .” Stacie said and smiled. She took another deep breath and continued, “I want to say thank you to all the teachers and say we did it class of ’99 you all should be proud of yourselves.” Stacie concluded her speech with that and everyone erupted into cheers. I heard Lily cry from where all of our parents were sitting. After my sister’s speech we all got our diploma’s and tossed our caps up in the air. When that was done we sang our class song and then we went to find our parents who was throwing a giant graduation party for all of us.

“Matt, I want to give you your gift now.” Dad said to Matt and I as we walked up to him.
“What is that?” Matt asked.
“I got you guys a record deal.” Dad said. Matt’s eyes went wide and his mouth dropped.
“Really?” he said. Dad nodded and handed him the contract that was all signed with Avenged Sevenfold as the name.
“Wow thank you so much.” Matt said.
“You’re welcome. And now your other present you will get at the house. Where is your sister.” Dad asked. I looked around and saw her talking with Zack’s parents and mom.
“Over there.” I said as we all walked over.

“Jimmy, Johnny , Brian and Zack come here.” Matt said to all the guys.
“What is Matt so happy about?” Stacie asked me.
“Oh you’ll see.” I replied.
“What?” The boys said.
“Sammy and Stacie’s dad got us a record deal!” Matt screamed.
“Oh my god really?” everyone but Brian said.
“Yep,” Matt said and looked at Brian, “Why aren’t you excited?”
“I’m going off to college so I’m not gonna be in the band. Sorry.” Brian said walking away.
“Dude are you coming to the party?” Jimmy asked.
“Yeah I’ll be there.” Brian said as he went over to his parents. I saw Stacie get sad but she shook her head.

“Well let’s get back to the mansion and PARTAY” Stacie said as we all walked to our cars. I grabbed Lily from mom and dad and put her in the back of Matt’s car. He looked at me and smiled and looked in the rearview mirror and smiled at Lily.

“I wonder what my dad’s other present is.” I said to Matt as we drove to the mansion.
“Me too.” He said as we pulled up at the house and saw all the cars. Stacie was waiting for us and as soon as Matt parked the car she was taking Lily out of her car seat and running in the house with her.
“Be careful with her.” I yelled shaking my head. Matt chuckled and he grabbed my hand. Everyone came up to us and said congrats. The party went on and soon it was just down to Stacie, Matt, Brian, Zack, Jimmy, and myself and my dad looked at Stacie, Matt, Jimmy and I.

“Alright time for your other surprise.” Dad said as he walked outside and there was a limo waiting for us and all of our cars gone.
“Um Dad, where are we going and where is our cars?” Stacie asked.
“You will see.” Dad said as he got in the limo and everyone just followed him. Mom was staying home to watch Lily as she slept. We drove down main street and then followed the beach. We stopped at a house and dad got out.

“Stacie, Jimmy here is your new house.” Dad said and Stacie and Jimmy hugged him.
“Thank you so much daddy.” Stacie said. Dad smiled and then pointed to the house right next to it.
“And here is Sammy and Matt’s.” Dad said. I smiled and hugged him.
“Thank you daddy.” I said.
“Everything is already in it and all of your stuff is to. Have fun my darling daughters and congratulations” dad said as Stacie and I hugged him. This was the best graduation ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
And Yes I've updated this now! I've been in an updating mood