Status: It will be a going :D

Same Girls, Two Lives

New places and new heart breaks

-Sammy’s Point Of View-

Matt and I looked at our first home together. Yeah, it was right next door to Stacie and Jimmy’s but I wouldn’t have it any other way. The houses were over- looking the beach and our back yards were pretty much grass and then sand.

“Ready to go in?” Matt asked me as he picked up Lily.
“Of course.” I replied as I followed him up the steps and toward the door where I put the key in and unlocked it. I opened up the door and the foyer was beautiful. It was just my touch and I smiled.

“Wow, so far it’s beautiful.” Matt said switching Lily who was in her carrier to his other hand.
“It is.” I said walking in and looking around the house. Dad must have had someone come in and do all of this. The living room was perfect, the kitchen perfect. Matt loved that outside already had a grill so he could also cook. We walked up the steps and looked around. The hallway upstairs had animal print every now and then and we looked into the guest room, it was all white with brown here and there. There was a couple of other rooms for more people to stay. When we got to the end of the hallway there was a door shut with the name Lily written on it.

“Wanna see what it looks like?” Matt asked me. I nodded my head as I reached for the door knob. I opened the door and there was one wall with Pink leopard print, another wall just all purple, the opposite wall of the pink leopard print was light blue and the opposite wall of the purple was orange. It was the perfect girl room ever.

“Oh my god” Matt and I said at the same time.
“It’s perfect.” I said pretty much crying. Matt nodded his head and picked Lily out of her carrier and brought her into the crib that we had at Linda’s and then some. Things we didn’t even have at Linda’s was here.

“Let’s put her to bed and then go check out our bedroom.” Matt said with a wink. I laughed and took Lily room Matt and placed her in the crib. I put on the baby monitor and walked out of the room. We shut her door and walked the opposite direction of Lily’s room. Matt was the one who opened this door and the walls were red and the bed sheets were red and black. It set a kind of romantic tone to the room.

“I bet you the bed is WAY more comfortable than the one at the mansion and Linda’s.” Matt said as he walked over to it and sat down, “Oh yeah way more comfortable.” He then took off his shirt and my eyes traveled to his abs.
“So mister Sanders what are you suggesting?” I asked him.
“Well, it is a new bed... a new house.” Matt said as he unbuttoned his pants and bent down to take off his shoes. I gulped.
“Yes, it is a new bed and a new house.” I said as Matt stood up and took off his pants and I looked at the bulge that was starting to grow.
“So I was thinking since Lily sleeps like a rock now a days and it’s been a while.” Matt said as his boxers came off. I just nodded as I subconsciously took off my clothes.

“I see you are thinking the same thing.” Matt said as he stepped closer to me . I nodded.

Please keep your thoughts about how gorgeous Matt’s penis looks right now and how you miss feeling it in you to yourself. Stacie thought to me. I smirked and blocked my sister out of my head and pushed Matt toward the bed. He fell onto the bed and I straddled him and kissed him passionately. We got more and more into and finally he reached over in the draw and someone while they were putting this room together put condoms into the drawer and finally, Matt and I were one again and I couldn’t be more happier.

-Zack’s Point Of View-

I knew Stacie was pretty much throwing herself at me, but I had her last night and now it’s time for Gena. I did promise her at graduation before Stacie came over that I would see her tonight so that is where I am going right now. I drove to my house since that is where I told her I would meet her and I saw my parents car gone in place was Gena’s. I smirked and parked right behind her. I knew she left her keys in her car so I pulled it into the garage so in case anyone would drive by they wouldn’t see her car in the driveway.

I walked into my house and right up to my room where Gena was sitting on my bed waiting for me in all her glory

“About damn time, I thought she was never going to let you go.” Gena said standing up and walking over to me.
“I’m sorry babe but I gotta do what I gotta do.” I replied kissing her and taking her to my bed where I rock her world.

-Stacie’s Point of View-

Once Jimmy opened the door Horse came running to me. I could tell he already liked the new place since there was more room for him run.

“I see our great Dane loves it.” Jimmy said. I nodded and we walked around the house. There was a basement and it had a studio in there and from what the note said Matt and Sammy had one too. Jimmy’s drums were set up and we went upstairs to the bedrooms.

“Something tells me you get the master one and I get one of the other ones.” Jimmy said.
“Well let’s find out.” I said as we searched all the rooms, until we got to the last two.
“Okay, I’ll open this one.” I said standing next to it and Jimmy stood at the one across from it.
“Ready.” Jimmy asked. I nodded and we both opened up the doors and laughed because I got the master bedroom and the fact we stood in front of the right rooms. My room was purple and black and I loved it. It had a zebra print rugged and it was so me. Jimmy’s had a ton of posters like his old room and was so him.

“Well I’m gonna lay on my bed and sleep.” Jimmy said.
“And I’m going to my boyfriends because I want sex, thanks to my sister.” I said. Jimmy laughed as he took off his dress shirt and pants and laid on his bed.
“You know where to find me.” He stated as he closed his eyes. I smiled as I shut his door and walked out of my new house. I looked up and saw that I could see everything that Matt was doing to my sister and that didn’t help me at all.

“I hate being a twin.” I said as I walked to my Bentley and opened the door to get in and drive away. Once I got in my car I started to play some Pinkly Smooth songs since Jimmy wanted me to listen to his and Brian’s band. I loved the songs and I hoped they got big but if Jimmy is going to be in Avenged and Brian in college I guess they aren’t going anywhere. I drove the old root to Linda’s and pulled up to Zack’s house. I noticed only his car in the driveway and was happy since I wouldn’t have to be so quiet. I turned off my car after pulling in behind him.

Once I got out, I walked up to the door and didn’t bother knocking since I wanted to surprise him and thank god the door was unlocked because that would have sucked. I looked around downstairs once I walked inside I looked around downstairs and didn’t see him anywhere so I decided to walk up to his room. Once I got up to the top of the stairs, I heard moans and was confused as to why would he be watching porn when I threw myself at him back at my house. When I got closer to his room, I realized that one of the moans was his again I thought it was him watching porn and just getting off. I opened the door and saw Gena riding him.

“What the fuck!” I screamed. Zack pushed Gena off him but that didn’t stop her because once he was on his feet she started to blow him.
“Now I understand why you didn’t want to have sex with me. I trusted you, I gave you another fucking chance and this is what you fucking do. You are such a fucking ass. I can’t wait to go to fucking college so I don’t have to see your fucking ugly ass ever again. Fuck you Baker we are over.” I yelled as I went up and slapped him across the face and then pulled Gena off his dick.

“You are such a slut and you’re probably going to be doing this for your profession so have fun practicing.” I said as I stormed out of the house. I got in my car and broke down crying. I wiped my eyes and pulled out of the parking lot. I needed my best friend right now and some alcohol. I drove home and went right up to Jimmy’s room and crawled into bed with him.

“Back already, did you guys have a quickie?” Jimmy asked me. I shook my head no as I let out a sob. I knew that Jimmy’s eyes opened at that.
“What happened honey bee?” Jimmy asked me.
“I should have known it was too perfect to last.” I said as I started to break down crying. It hurt more this time than the first time because I actually loved him.
“What are you talking about honey?” Jimmy asked again.
“Zack is fucking the whore again.” I said and once I said that I broke down. Jimmy wrapped his arms tightly around me and let me cry.
“Just think, you’re going to UCLA and you’re going to find yourself a college man not a boy.” Jimmy said which made me chuckle.
“But it still hurts.” I said as he pulled me away from him to wipe away my tears.
“I know it is but that’s why I am your best friend. I’m supposed to cheer you up and let’s go be underage and get drunk together at the spot.” Jimmy said.
“Can it just be us?” I asked
“Of course Honey bee.” Jimmy said. I smiled and jumped out of bed. I looked in Jimmy’s mirror and wiped my eyes.
“Go on to the alcohol.” I said as I followed Jimmy to his car that his sister brought for him. She has snuck in a bunch of booze for our house party which wasn’t going to happen.

“Or we can stay here and get drunk on our beach.” Jimmy said.
“Drunk on the beach.” I said as we turned around and walked out back.

-few hours later-

I was drunk and looking at Jimmy in a new light.

“Jimmy, I don’t know why Sammy wouldn’t date you. You are quiet handsome.” I said to him as I stood up and stumbled over to him. I don’t think he had quiet as much as I did but he was there.
“Because Matt was more handsome.” Jimmy said.
“Well I think you’re handsome.” I said sitting on his lap. Jimmy wrapped his arms around me and I realized I was still feeling horny and I still haven’t gotten rid of it.
“What are you thinking?” Jimmy asked me.
“How I am horny.” I slurred which made Jimmy laugh so hard that he fell forward instead of backwards on top of me.
“Hi.” I giggled.
“Hey there.” Jimmy said. I leaned up and kissed him and he kissed me back. I felt good and Jimmy was a really good kisser. As we continued to kiss our clothes slowly started to get removed from our bodies until Jimmy was naked on top of me and rolling on a condom. Once he put his penis in me, I was one happy girl.

-Sammy’s Point Of View-

I was watching Matt give Lily a bath in the bathroom that was connected to our room. We had pretty much two hours of passionate love making before we heard Lily crying through the baby monitor. Since then we were being parents. While I watched Matt give Lily a bath and all changed, I got really mad and then really sad all of a sudden.

“Someone pissed Stacie off and at the same time made her sad.” I stated.
“Why do you say that?” Matt asked as he came in with a freshly cleaned Lily and set her on my lap so I could feed her.
“She just got really angry and then really sad.” I said.
“She’ll be fine, Jimmy will cheer her up. Do you want me to make dinner?” Matt asked.
“If you want to.” I said to him. He smiled showing his dimples, gave me a kiss and Lily a kiss on her forehead and ran out of the room. I sat there playing with Lily for a little while until Matt yelled that dinner was ready. I got up with Lily and carried her downstairs and set her in the swing that was in the kitchen. Whatever Matt made it smelled good.

“What did you make baby?” I asked him.
“Pasta with garlic beard.” Matt said.
“Yummy.” I said sitting down at my seat as Matt served me and then he poured our drinks. We ate like a little happy family until Lily fell asleep. I changed her and then put her in her crib and walked back downstairs.

“What do you wanna do?” Matt asked.
“Cuddle” I said as he pulled me to him.
“Alright, let’s go cuddle.” Matt said picking me up and carrying me outside to our back yard and sat in a lounge chair that was out there. We watched the sun set and just stayed out there for a while. I watched Stacie and Jimmy walk out to the beach area behind their house and sat down.

“They are probably drinking in celebrating graduating.” Matt said.
“Yeah.” I said still thinking about why my sister could be so sad. Then I thought about what Brian said to me earlier about Zack and Gena and gasped.
“What?” Matt asked all worried.
“Stacie must have caught Zack cheating on her.” I said randomly.
“Not again.” Matt said groaning. I nodded.
“She is just a cheater magnet.” Matt said and I smacked him.
“Sorry.” He said. I smiled and kissed him.
“It’s okay.” I said as he wrapped his arms around me. We stayed out there for a few more hours just watching Stacie and Jimmy get drunker. Next thing I know Stacie is sitting on his lap and then they fall over and then they are kissing.

“Oh my god.” Matt and I said at the same time as we watched what was going on in front of us, not even 100 yards away.
“Should I stop them?” Matt asked me.
“Let’s see how far,” I stopped as I felt myself starting to get turned on, “they go.” Matt nodded as we continued to watch. Slowly clothes started to come off to the point where they were naked. All of a sudden I felt complete and utter happiness.

“Go stop them.” I said to Matt who nodded and I moved to let him up. He walked over to them and pulled Jimmy off of Stacie who just clung onto Jimmy by wrapping her legs around him. I saw Matt put his hands on her to push her away and once Jimmy was separated from Stacie he put him far away and pointed to him as if saying stay, then he walked over to Stacie and put his sweatshirt on her and walked her this way after picking up her clothes.

“She is gonna stay here while I stay over there.” Matt said.
“Ok.” I said wrapping my arms around my sister who looked depressed and I don’t think it’s because of Matt stopping her and Jimmy, I think because she is heart broken.
“Let’s go cuddle.” I said to her. She nodded and started to cry looking at me asking me in her head if I knew what happened. I nodded and she broke down more. I brought her up to a spare room and helped her get dressed and laid with her. I would talk to her about it in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was FIVE pages long. I just couldn't stop writing in my point of view. I was motivated to write today before it turned 12/12/12 just for Zack's birthday

So here it is and I hope you guys love it.

Happy Birthday Zachary James Baker.